Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Clazzy

Dec 12, 2019
Happy new year! im just wondering if you have any more information on when the seacond part will be coming out?

Kingofding12

May 23, 2017
i got to give credit where credit is due! I suspected this would be like every other sucubbi game, forest, rape, you get the idea. But i did not expect animus style assassin's creed going into the past to stop the very real and problematic demon race! I got to give you credit! Well done!

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i got to give credit where credit is due! I suspected this would be like every other sucubbi game, forest, rape, you get the idea. But i did not expect animus style assassin's creed going into the past to stop the very real and problematic demon race! I got to give you credit! Well done!
Thank you! I started in the forest because of the Kastalim Tribes were far away from the political conflict of the Elanhir City States (which is the main location of this Era), so I could take my time to build the world while making you fight sexy vixens.

Kingofding12

May 23, 2017
Well you succeed and let me say this.

you have made quite possibly a game where the succubus rival the succubus from succubi house.

Which is to say their terrifying!!! Though as a suggestion, if you wanted, you could try to make an angelic variant of the demons doing the same thing. Something that allows the succubi to have a, angelic rival so to speak, like say, an enchantress. An angelic (Succubi) meant to win back those who fall under the veil of a succubus or angels meant to "relief men/women" of their sexual disphoria. If you're going to take this seriously, which you have, might as well go all the way with it!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well you succeed and let me say this.

you have made quite possibly a game where the succubus rival the succubus from succubi house.

Which is to say their terrifying!!! Though as a suggestion, if you wanted, you could try to make an angelic variant of the demons doing the same thing. Something that allows the succubi to have a, angelic rival so to speak, like say, an enchantress. An angelic (Succubi) meant to win back those who fall under the veil of a succubus or angels meant to "relief men/women" of their sexual disphoria. If you're going to take this seriously, which you have, might as well go all the way with it!
Thanks!!! I kinda did that , since angels can cure and heal themselves and others and their magic are always pending towards enhancements of their own capabilities, like greater speed, strength. The angels are "complete", so to speak.
Meanwhile the succubus are "incomplete", they need to take life from others to maintain their material form. Their magic is always towards destruction and while they can heal themselves using life energy sucked from victims, they can't heal others.
Angels are self-sufficient while Succubus are the ultimate parasites, they need to drain life.

There are other topics I could talk with you but they are inside the spoilers territory, so i'll leave for you to find out in game. ;)

Chaerick

Nov 17, 2019
quick question, will there be a chance where there is multiple ending? ( would there also be chance that the main charcter opposes against the angels (or becoming the incubus himself)?)
Thanks !!

Reactions: Aelos

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
quick question, will there be a chance where there is multiple ending? ( would there also be chance that the main charcter opposes against the angels (or becoming the incubus himself)?)
Thanks !!
Without giving away spoilers, yes, there will be multiple endings for the 4th game (the 4th game is always the end of an era where your major choices decide your ending, good, bad or neutral, with some lesser variations for minor choices).

Reactions: murtaghjr
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes