Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

HimoryaDah

Nov 15, 2019
Zion, just one more question, since you say that the relics will get weaker over time, will we have modifications over the ages, or will the sword, spear, etc, stay on until the most current ages?
And of course, when were these relics made? During the creation of the world?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion, just one more question, since you say that the relics will get weaker over time, will we have modifications over the ages, or will the sword, spear, etc, stay on until the most current ages?
And of course, when were these relics made? During the creation of the world?
Hi, friend!
As I said before, I want this to be a more believable experience. Although they look cool, I don't want swords/spears being used as the main weapon during the modern and post modern ages. I find it silly the modern protagonist walking around a huge city, like New York for example, to investigate a strange murder (succubus related that the police can't explain) with a sword/spear on his back. He will use a gun and have a combat knife, both hidden from public view.

Each relic will have their own story, I'll explain their origins in game. All I'll say for the relic of this era (Bronze Age) is that it was used by the first human hero to fight alongside the angels against the Void Clan in the Void Wars, Gilgamesh. You have to gather all the pieces and reforge it.

From the Industrial Revolution Era moving forward, we will see relics being constructed using technology instead of magic, and runes being replaced by "anti-magic" dwarven apparatus for the construction of modern relics.

It's a long road, everything is already inside my head, but I'll develop way more on this (how to obtain, their construction, etc) once we get to the proper age.
As a small list for possible relics, please read below:
-Bronze Age: Swords/Spears/Armor/etc
-Medieval Age: Swords/Spears/Armor/etc
-Industrial Revolution Age: Mix of guns and swords, but main weapon is a gun.
-Modern Age: Gun/Bullet Proof armor that can blend in society.
-Future: Futuristic Weapons, like laser guns (I have yet to decide what exactly, we are still so far away).

Last edited:

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hi, friend!
As I said before, I want this to be a more believable experience. Although they look cool, I don't want swords/spears being used as the main weapon during the modern and post modern ages. I find it silly the modern protagonist walking around a huge city, like New York for example, to investigate a strange murder (succubus related that the police can't explain) with a sword/spear on his back. He will use a gun and have a combat knife, both hidden from public view.

Each relic will have their own story, I'll explain their origins in game. All I'll say for the relic of this era (Bronze Age) is that it was used by the first human hero to fight alongside the angels against the Void Clan in the Void Wars, Gilgamesh. You have to gather all the pieces and reforge it.

From the Industrial Revolution Era moving forward, we will see relics being constructed using technology instead of magic, and runes being replaced by "anti-magic" dwarven apparatus for the construction of modern relics.

It's a long road, everything is already inside my head, but I'll develop way more on this (how to obtain, their construction, etc) once we get to the proper age.
As a small list for possible relics, please read below:
-Bronze Age: Swords/Spears/Armor/etc
-Medieval Age: Swords/Spears/Armor/etc
-Industrial Revolution Age: Mix of guns and swords, but main weapon is a gun.
-Modern Age: Gun/Bullet Proof armor that can blend in society.
-Future: Futuristic Weapons, like laser guns (I have yet to decide what exactly, we are still so far away).
Please, there has to be laser swords for the future, at the same time I'm hoping to see what the futuristic succubi would look like

• Haha
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

pikachu221

Nov 11, 2018
I played it and really enjoyed it. One of the Less games that i really enjoyed. I wish i had more like those but i have no idea where to find some (If you know some, let me know please)

I wasn't able to find any Breast Expansion scenes and i am not sure if i am just Blind or if i missed that it's not in the game yet.

Zion of Olympus For me it was very Hard to keep track of what to do (Especially when i did a break) Also... maybe put only arrows to show the way to a Current Objective (or Highlight other paths as something else, i got confused)

Keep up the Good Work!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I played it and really enjoyed it. One of the Less games that i really enjoyed. I wish i had more like those but i have no idea where to find some (If you know some, let me know please)

I wasn't able to find any Breast Expansion scenes and i am not sure if i am just Blind or if i missed that it's not in the game yet.

Zion of Olympus For me it was very Hard to keep track of what to do (Especially when i did a break) Also... maybe put only arrows to show the way to a Current Objective (or Highlight other paths as something else, i got confused)

Keep up the Good Work!
Really? The huge majority of people called SC very straightforward, asking me to open the world more lol
I'll add journal entries later, but I need to have the game finished first.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Keep up the Good Work!
There are breast expansion scenes pretty much with every succubi, all you have to do is beat them then submit to them and some you don't even have to do that, like the captured purple hair succubus, all you need to do is let her suck on you and she will have a breast expansion scene.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

Keep up the Good Work!
Oh, and each succubus has around 4 scenes. The breast expansion happens when you lose to her temptation after battle.
-Lose to temptation before battle
-Lose to temptation after battle
-Lose in battle (generally this is a variation of the before or after scene)
-And the in battle scene, when you don't have Iron Will ON.

pikachu221

Nov 11, 2018
i haven't seen it except for on the Purple succubus. damn it, i kinda dislike that there is no CG collection or scene re-play

I am the kind of person with ONE savefile ^^ i regret it

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i haven't seen it except for on the Purple succubus. damn it, i kinda dislike that there is no CG collection or scene re-play

I am the kind of person with ONE savefile ^^ i regret it
A recollection room will be added in your personal tent in the Bloody Jaw Tribe. This will be included in the animated version of chapter 2.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
i am literally counting hour by hour for chapter 2 at this point. :oops::oops::oops:

Why do i get the feeling that the girl who followed you on to the island is gonna be turned into a succubus by a incubus in the near future? perhaps chapter 4 or chapter 5? Looking forward to be drained by her~

Still no News of Voids? when i read that voids are the reason where succubus and angels combined force just to beat, i am really curious on what sort of being that is... Perhaps in the last chapter a few years from now, we're gonna fight a void succubus :love::love::love:

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
actually i am hoping for more options like the leaf general at the end of chapter 1 where you have multiple choice while being drained. that was pretty good. having the chance to back out while being drained is hot

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i am literally counting hour by hour for chapter 2 at this point. :oops::oops::oops:

Why do i get the feeling that the girl who followed you on to the island is gonna be turned into a succubus by a incubus in the near future? perhaps chapter 4 or chapter 5? Looking forward to be drained by her~

Still no News of Voids? when i read that voids are the reason where succubus and angels combined force just to beat, i am really curious on what sort of being that is... Perhaps in the last chapter a few years from now, we're gonna fight a void succubus :love::love::love:
I'm really happy that you enjoyed the game!
The void clan is SO far away. You see, this is the first Era (Bronze age), as we progress through the Eras (Bronze, medieval, Industrial revolution, modern times and future) their threat will become more visible until they finally break free.

actually i am hoping for more options like the leaf general at the end of chapter 1 where you have multiple choice while being drained. that was pretty good. having the chance to back out while being drained is hot
Err.... all succubus have this, specially in battle. If Iron Will is not ON, they will grab you and start to drain your energy. This is true for outside the battle as well!

I'm working on chapter 2 right now!

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
I'm really happy that we are this close to chapter2!

Yesterday I played again the chapter one and I noticed something.
At the start of the game the guy goes on a machine and that says the age where the ancestors of us.
Now we are in the bronze era but after this the machine says: "kastalim empire" (correct me if I'm wrong).
Is't Kastalim the tribe we are helping in the actual game?
So I belive the other cities will fall and the Kastalim tribe will rise as a new kingdom.
Just a theory but it makes sense in my mind and this rll shows how far you got with the game story, it's accurate and you are giving us some nice hits.
Keep going!

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018
Decided to post because I gotta hand it to you Zion, your world building and attention to detail is amazing.

I recently discoverd the existence of this game (couple of days ago in fact, lucky me, with chapter 2 so close), and I was immediately drawn by the colorful art/etc. As I was reading through the thread, I decided to give it a try as I felt like you really cared about what you are building. Yes, it is a game that you can play for pleasure, but I don't like hentai games that don't even make sense within their own world, so I got hooked when I saw you typing these massive info posts about succubi, their origins, their clans, etc etc.

I started playing, and I gotta say that what impressed me the most was how well you did the training arc/growing up with your 3 fellow hunter to be strangers, who go from not really liking each other, to acting like brothers, and similarly, seeing some character development on their mentors too, as well as their connections with them. Handing down specific weapons for each of them was cool too, and I think that despite it not being super out of the ordinary/ultra innovative, it had (in my opinion) all the good parts I like in storytelling, characters with personalities that are flawed, and developing as characters due to their interactions with others, growing and learning. I believe that you nailed that, and it set a nice tone for the rest of the game. Also, I do not know if its intentional, but the purple haired Angel really gives me the feeling that you made her inspired by Albedo from the Overlord series haha! Which is great! There are also some fun moments.

I also really liked the enemies, the unique art style, and some good fighting mechanics here and there. The battle system still looks a bit rough and one dimensional, but I am pretty sure that as you learn more about developing games, you will nail that part too. As for actual feedback on it, I think the AI has to be a bit smarter. I for example used Iron Will, and for 5 turns the enemy succubus was attacking me with temptation attacks, meaning I defeated her easily. When I retried her later, she actually used heals and attacks, and she actually defeated me. There is a certain vision you have in the combat system, but if you can combat the RNG with some form of scripting (like let's say if the succubus uses a temptation technique and it doesn't work, she shouldn't use temptation techniques for the next few turns till iron will wears off), it would most likely better itself and reduce some of the RNG. Similarly, maybe super powerful abilities like Double Attack should have an internal cooldown or cost if possible.

I liked the priority attack (some kind of thrust move if I remembered correctly), as it can be used tactically, as well as the herbs that can help you against paralysis though, so overall, yet again, good ideas.

I hope my post doesn't look disencouraging, or passive aggressive in any way. I really like this game and I will be closely following it, you are doing an amazing job, and even if you keep developing future installments of this game the exact same wa y, I will still put them up there with some of my favourite hentai games to play!

Cheers!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm really happy that we are this close to chapter2!

Yesterday I played again the chapter one and I noticed something.
At the start of the game the guy goes on a machine and that says the age where the ancestors of us.
Now we are in the bronze era but after this the machine says: "kastalim empire" (correct me if I'm wrong).
Is't Kastalim the tribe we are helping in the actual game?
So I belive the other cities will fall and the Kastalim tribe will rise as a new kingdom.
Just a theory but it makes sense in my mind and this rll shows how far you got with the game story, it's accurate and you are giving us some nice hits.
Keep going!
Someone paid attention to the story ;)
All I'll say is that I have this story in my head and I don't throw meaningless information at the player. If you pay attention to the dialogue/story you can get ahead and discover some of my plans before I execute them.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Decided to post because I gotta hand it to you Zion, your world building and attention to detail is amazing.

I recently discoverd the existence of this game (couple of days ago in fact, lucky me, with chapter 2 so close), and I was immediately drawn by the colorful art/etc. As I was reading through the thread, I decided to give it a try as I felt like you really cared about what you are building. Yes, it is a game that you can play for pleasure, but I don't like hentai games that don't even make sense within their own world, so I got hooked when I saw you typing these massive info posts about succubi, their origins, their clans, etc etc.

I started playing, and I gotta say that what impressed me the most was how well you did the training arc/growing up with your 3 fellow hunter to be strangers, who go from not really liking each other, to acting like brothers, and similarly, seeing some character development on their mentors too, as well as their connections with them. Handing down specific weapons for each of them was cool too, and I think that despite it not being super out of the ordinary/ultra innovative, it had (in my opinion) all the good parts I like in storytelling, characters with personalities that are flawed, and developing as characters due to their interactions with others, growing and learning. I believe that you nailed that, and it set a nice tone for the rest of the game. Also, I do not know if its intentional, but the purple haired Angel really gives me the feeling that you made her inspired by Albedo from the Overlord series haha! Which is great! There are also some fun moments.

I also really liked the enemies, the unique art style, and some good fighting mechanics here and there. The battle system still looks a bit rough and one dimensional, but I am pretty sure that as you learn more about developing games, you will nail that part too. As for actual feedback on it, I think the AI has to be a bit smarter. I for example used Iron Will, and for 5 turns the enemy succubus was attacking me with temptation attacks, meaning I defeated her easily. When I retried her later, she actually used heals and attacks, and she actually defeated me. There is a certain vision you have in the combat system, but if you can combat the RNG with some form of scripting (like let's say if the succubus uses a temptation technique and it doesn't work, she shouldn't use temptation techniques for the next few turns till iron will wears off), it would most likely better itself and reduce some of the RNG. Similarly, maybe super powerful abilities like Double Attack should have an internal cooldown or cost if possible.

I liked the priority attack (some kind of thrust move if I remembered correctly), as it can be used tactically, as well as the herbs that can help you against paralysis though, so overall, yet again, good ideas.

I hope my post doesn't look disencouraging, or passive aggressive in any way. I really like this game and I will be closely following it, you are doing an amazing job, and even if you keep developing future installments of this game the exact same wa y, I will still put them up there with some of my favourite hentai games to play!

Cheers!
Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoy it! I read of all it and here are some points I'll like to add:

-I wanted to build, if not a realistic, at least a believable world with deep information to all parts of the game, from the succubi themselves to the city-states and the world, but the scale will be greater than that, you'll see in chapter 2.

-I remade the battle system, it's now more simple but more refined, and the succubus can't spam seduction attacks anymore. And instead of level up you'll gain a skill and you must hunt down for runes and relics to increase your power.

-I love to develop "bromances", as in my personal experience, there's nothing better than to have true friends by your side in a difficult moment.

I hope you enjoy chapter 2 as well!

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoy it! I read of all it and here are some points I'll like to add:

-I wanted to build, if not a realistic, at least a believable world with deep information to all parts of the game, from the succubi themselves to the city-states and the world, but the scale will be greater than that, you'll see in chapter 2.

-I remade the battle system, it's now more simple but more refined, and the succubus can't spam seduction attacks anymore. And instead of level up you'll gain a skill and you must hunt down for runes and relics to increase your power.

-I love to develop "bromances", as in my personal experience, there's nothing better than to have true friends by your side in a difficult moment.

I hope you enjoy chapter 2 as well!
The anticipation is real, I'm quite literally shaking with excitement, and the closer the release date, the more intense the shaking XD

Reactions: Zion of Olympus
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes