Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
The anticipation is real, I'm quite literally shaking with excitement, and the closer the release date, the more intense the shaking XD
6 more Days for me :)

Oh shit, is my timezone too early compared to zion? oh crap... GMT+8 sucks

Reactions: Cologar

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018
Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoy it! I read of all it and here are some points I'll like to add:

-I wanted to build, if not a realistic, at least a believable world with deep information to all parts of the game, from the succubi themselves to the city-states and the world, but the scale will be greater than that, you'll see in chapter 2.

-I remade the battle system, it's now more simple but more refined, and the succubus can't spam seduction attacks anymore. And instead of level up you'll gain a skill and you must hunt down for runes and relics to increase your power.

-I love to develop "bromances", as in my personal experience, there's nothing better than to have true friends by your side in a difficult moment.

I hope you enjoy chapter 2 as well!
Thank you for taking the time to read and discuss my post. I see that you are extremely passionate about the game, and I am glad that you care enough for the game to flesh it out in its entirety. There are many hentai games (or even actual games) which feel like they are made to tell a single story, and if you take that story out, it's completely hollow. This is not the case for your game, and it feels more like a living, breathing world where if we take the protagonist out, that world still has a lot of stories to tell.

I am also glad that you value having good bromances in the game. Honestly, I was really happy to see how each of our 3 ''brothers'' did in the other city states. And I think that the 'generations' concept is pretty interesting too, despite some posters here saying that it is generic. I personally find it to be pretty refreshing, and I cannot wait to see where you take us next in the far future.

Reading your tweaks about combat/story/characters just makes me super excited to try out Chapter 2 soon. I'd also like to yet again say that your succubi art (not sure if it's you or if you hired someone) is superb. As a fellow artist who likes to draw and have picked up a few drawing skills over the years, I can appreciate how there is a defined, and unique art style. It's instantly recognisable, similarly to how if I look at a succubus drawn by Shiki, I know it's Shiki who drew her.

Good luck on the rest of the development, and remember to not burn yourself out on the game. I hope that you have sufficient manpower and support in order to keep the project going, as it seems like you treat this as something much more than just a lewd game. You treat it as a place where you want to tell a story that you've been brewing up for some time, but you also wanna put succubi in, because you are a man of culture!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to read and discuss my post. I see that you are extremely passionate about the game, and I am glad that you care enough for the game to flesh it out in its entirety. There are many hentai games (or even actual games) which feel like they are made to tell a single story, and if you take that story out, it's completely hollow. This is not the case for your game, and it feels more like a living, breathing world where if we take the protagonist out, that world still has a lot of stories to tell.

I am also glad that you value having good bromances in the game. Honestly, I was really happy to see how each of our 3 ''brothers'' did in the other city states. And I think that the 'generations' concept is pretty interesting too, despite some posters here saying that it is generic. I personally find it to be pretty refreshing, and I cannot wait to see where you take us next in the far future.

Reading your tweaks about combat/story/characters just makes me super excited to try out Chapter 2 soon. I'd also like to yet again say that your succubi art (not sure if it's you or if you hired someone) is superb. As a fellow artist who likes to draw and have picked up a few drawing skills over the years, I can appreciate how there is a defined, and unique art style. It's instantly recognisable, similarly to how if I look at a succubus drawn by Shiki, I know it's Shiki who drew her.

Good luck on the rest of the development, and remember to not burn yourself out on the game. I hope that you have sufficient manpower and support in order to keep the project going, as it seems like you treat this as something much more than just a lewd game. You treat it as a place where you want to tell a story that you've been brewing up for some time, but you also wanna put succubi in, because you are a man of culture!
Thank you!

I try to develop the world as a "character". The world will also evolve and transform over time, just like many of the characters.
In other words, what I'm trying to do is to make the world itself a character by its own right.

Indeed, I love bromances, hahahaha

The artist is my friend who is also very engaged in the project, we talk about the game and its development and ideas for it daily.
He is Kainkout:

I hope you enjoy chapter 2 when it comes out!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Guys, I just made an update on patreon saying that I need a few more days, as it follows:

I'm truly sorry for delaying the release of the second chapter but I really need more time, both for the art (two images left to finish and include) and the game itself, I don't wish to release soulless succubi without any personality. I have this personal objective to set each one unique in their own way.

I'm putting the release of the game to day 27 this month. I don't think I'll need all this time considering almost everything is ready, but I don't wish to delay a second time, so this should be plenty of time and it's also a Friday when most of you guys are free to enjoy the game.

Like I said before, all succubus will have a second image showing her frontal or back side.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay, but I refuse to release an incomplete chapter that may potentially have bugs or misspellings.

I hope you guys can forgive me and understand.

I'll be working hard to bring you this chapter as soon as I can. Any news I'll share here and on discord.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Guys, I just made an update on patreon saying that I need a few more days, as it follows:

I'm truly sorry for delaying the release of the second chapter but I really need more time, both for the art (two images left to finish and include) and the game itself, I don't wish to release soulless succubi without any personality. I have this personal objective to set each one unique in their own way.

I'm putting the release of the game to day 27 this month. I don't think I'll need all this time considering almost everything is ready, but I don't wish to delay a second time, so this should be plenty of time and it's also a Friday when most of you guys are free to enjoy the game.

Like I said before, all succubus will have a second image showing her frontal or back side.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay, but I refuse to release an incomplete chapter that may potentially have bugs or misspellings.

I hope you guys can forgive me and understand.

I'll be working hard to bring you this chapter as soon as I can. Any news I'll share here and on discord.
This is kinda convenient for me actually, I'll be having exams near the end of march, so when I'm done I can enjoy your game all the more, so no probs on my side, and once thanks for your hard work. Maybe next time you should give an approximate range for a release date instead of an exact one?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Why are there two treads for this game?
The first one was to announce the development of the game and release of the demo. The second one was created when the game was leaked.
Some people prefer this one and some prefer the other, so both are around and I read and answer them both.

Wulfried

Jul 11, 2019
Damn, shame the game is delayed, i was doing a nofap for it!
But anyways, it isn't a problem and you're right, better say a latter date and upload it whenever you can than risking to delay a second time.
I think i'm gonna break my nofap, no way i can hold till the 27.
Can't wait to enjoy your second chapter, the first one was really nice!
By the way, i didn't knew when you launched the first chapter but when would you update it usually?
Just to know if i prepare myself for Friday or for Saturday depending on the hour.

By the way, i had a question about the lore of your game...
We know that succubus make you cum way more than usual and with a lot of detrimental effects as well.
But what would happen if you would simply fap in front of one and feed her by hand your semen?
Kinda like the succubus that was binded by the witch, wouldn't it be possible to "tame" a succubus that way?

Last edited:

pikachu221

Nov 11, 2018
Damn, but if it makes the Game better i am sure it will be worth it. Just need to find something else while the Corona-lockdown

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Greeting to the developer of this game!
I found this game by typing "Succubus" and just looking around until i see this game! I'm into this game because i like your idea about generations, i think that idea is pretty great! I also want to try out your beta but i don't know how to play this game by downloading this game to Mega due to my lack of experience of this processing thing, I would be happy if someone provide me with step by steps information to how to download this and play with ease. I'm on window 10 Home, not sure if that is helpful or not. I would to use MEGA since i already have it too. Please don't mind if my English is bad haha...
BTW, keep up with your outstanding work!:love:

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Greeting to the developer of this game!
I found this game by typing "Succubus" and just looking around until i see this game! I'm into this game because i like your idea about generations, i think that idea is pretty great! I also want to try out your beta but i don't know how to play this game by downloading this game to Mega due to my lack of experience of this processing thing, I would be happy if someone provide me with step by steps information to how to download this and play with ease. I'm on window 10 Home, not sure if that is helpful or not. I would to use MEGA since i already have it too. Please don't mind if my English is bad haha...
BTW, keep up with your outstanding work!:love:
Go to this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-covenant-generation-one-the-cursed-forest-v0-4-olympus.34155/
Click on the Mega or Nopy donwload file, those 2 are usually the fastest and download the game, after that extract it and then find the folder called Game inside the extracted file and click on it and play it

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
I was wandering, since Zion said that angels are really strong what will happen if an incubus seduce successfully an angel?
Will she become a really strong succubus? Is that possible to get an angel transformed into a succubus?
We read that a succubus is created when an incubus seduce a young woman. The process is really painful since the organs gets removed because a succubus is different from a female human. I don't remeber (pardon me if it has alredy been told in a post or in the actual game) anything about angels and they organs, so I think that maybe an angel can actually become a succubus, right?

I would really love to see something like that happening during the story, not now but maybe later on... Kinda hot tbh

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Sorry for the delay, I was working full time on the game.

Damn, shame the game is delayed, i was doing a nofap for it!
But anyways, it isn't a problem and you're right, better say a latter date and upload it whenever you can than risking to delay a second time.
I think i'm gonna break my nofap, no way i can hold till the 27.
Can't wait to enjoy your second chapter, the first one was really nice!
By the way, i didn't knew when you launched the first chapter but when would you update it usually?
Just to know if i prepare myself for Friday or for Saturday depending on the hour.

By the way, i had a question about the lore of your game...
We know that succubus make you cum way more than usual and with a lot of detrimental effects as well.
But what would happen if you would simply fap in front of one and feed her by hand your semen?
Kinda like the succubus that was binded by the witch, wouldn't it be possible to "tame" a succubus that way?
Succubus demand a huge amount of sperm, to the point where she'll use energy drain to make you cum your own bodily fluids until you dry up.
If I follow your example, she'll starve, and a few weeks later she'll "die", going back in hell to take form once again.

I was wandering, since Zion said that angels are really strong what will happen if an incubus seduce successfully an angel?
Will she become a really strong succubus? Is that possible to get an angel transformed into a succubus?
We read that a succubus is created when an incubus seduce a young woman. The process is really painful since the organs gets removed because a succubus is different from a female human. I don't remeber (pardon me if it has alredy been told in a post or in the actual game) anything about angels and they organs, so I think that maybe an angel can actually become a succubus, right?

I would really love to see something like that happening during the story, not now but maybe later on... Kinda hot tbh
Divines and Demons are like water and oil, they don't mix.
An Incubus, although extremely powerful, only have enough "corrupting power" to corrupt female mortals. And no other demon can corrupt.

The most powerful demons are:
-Incubus: Lords of Corruption
-Succubus: Ladies of Greedy
-Epsilon: Masters of Destruction

Neither the Epsilon nor the Incubus have any interest in ruling, so the succubus reign is unopposed by them.

Divines (There are more holy beings than just angels) cannot "purify" a demon either.
At best they are defeated and sent back to hell. (Heaven in the case of the angels).
The concept of a falling angel is not new, though. Although these are mostly myths since the angels are extremely and excessively proud to side with their nemesis.

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018
Hey Zion,

I have a quick question. Are there any plans to maybe implement a succubus giantess or some shrinking magic or something?

It's alright if not, but thought I might as well ask because I've been really curious about it.

Thank you again for your awesome work!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes