Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
EXP system will come too?
I'll post here my answer on the same question on patreon:
"I tried a more realistic approach than the typical RPG. You are already a top hunter, you are also young, you won't get much better than this. So now you need to search and hunt for relics and runes. (only runes are implemented for now) to upgrade your character. And events such as the tribal girls will raise some of your stats permanently. There is also a item seller in the bloody jaw tribe with better items. Exploration now plays a huge part in the game."

HimoryaDah

Nov 15, 2019
I'll post here my answer on the same question on patreon:
"I tried a more realistic approach than the typical RPG. You are already a top hunter, you are also young, you won't get much better than this. So now you need to search and hunt for relics and runes. (only runes are implemented for now) to upgrade your character. And events such as the tribal girls will raise some of your stats permanently. There is also a item seller in the bloody jaw tribe with better items. Exploration now plays a huge part in the game."
Hi Zion, Succubus have already dominated Tower of Ashes, and humans have become "cattle" so will we have something similar to human "cattle" farms, or will resistance be eliminated and the rest of humans killed instantly?

Friend1y

May 23, 2018
I was enjoying this game until it keeps crashing after certain bosses. Some feel like a slog to get through with having to balance healing and iron will, then for the game to crash right after makes me lose any will to play. Great art though.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I was enjoying this game until it keeps crashing after certain bosses. Some feel like a slog to get through with having to balance healing and iron will, then for the game to crash right after makes me lose any will to play. Great art though.
some people crash while in combat, but it's rare. Most crashes happen when changing music or maps.
I'm looking into it. It seems that the problem is when RPGM updates the program, it doesn't update the game as well, so some conflicts could be created there.
I'm trying to fix it.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Just out of curiosity, how much memory do you have installed on your PC?

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I don't know, since I'm not the one doing the animations, so I can't really say anything about it.
Oh I see, I will wait patiently then, because its just my preference to experience the full thing, as in replay from the first chapter again and enjoy everything up till now

bloidmuff

Feb 20, 2020
some people crash while in combat, but it's rare. Most crashes happen when changing music or maps.
I'm looking into it. It seems that the problem is when RPGM updates the program, it doesn't update the game as well, so some conflicts could be created there.
I'm trying to fix it.
the game has some sort of memory leak, it starts out low but uses more and more until it runs out and then just ctd's. haven't had this issue with any other rpgm game

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
what? no! hahahahaha
there are 4 games planned for this Era (Bronze Age)
Each 5 chapters is a game.
so this era will have 20 chapters in total.
oooh, ok XD. i misunderstood the chapters thing ahaha.
Anyway damn dude that's a loooot of work till final release, i wish the best for you so good luck and keep it up.

Reactions: Chaerick

papciakus

Dec 8, 2019
Had difficulties with the spider succubus too. Had to get 2 more relic and backtrack to beat her. Although you could probably grind a lucky crit or something and maybe beat her earlier. Didn't try.

Kasper2012

Feb 21, 2018
Make sure you equipped the best armor/weapons/etc. You can use optimize. I had no problems beating any of the succubi. Iron will before the fight > thunder magic > one shot every succubus. Except the general which required a normal attack as well :p

By now you probably also obtained quite a lot of gold so make sure you invest it in skills to further help you. :D

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Make sure you equipped the best armor/weapons/etc. You can use optimize. I had no problems beating any of the succubi. Iron will before the fight > thunder magic > one shot every succubus. Except the general which required a normal attack as well :p

By now you probably also obtained quite a lot of gold so make sure you invest it in skills to further help you. :D
But I dont know how I use gold for this

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Is it just or me or is the spider boss ridiculously OP as she can 3 shot me?
Had difficulties with the spider succubus too. Had to get 2 more relic and backtrack to beat her. Although you could probably grind a lucky crit or something and maybe beat her earlier. Didn't try.
The spider succubus is more powerful than the general of this are, please defeat all succubus then go back to her armed with the best runes and don't forget to buy better healing items on the Bloody Jaw Tribe.

You are probably playing an old build then, since this magic was removed and there isn't level anymore.

But I dont know how I use gold for this
you defeat the plant demons and add sell their poisonous glands to the Item seller at bloody jaw tribe. buying better healing items in the process.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I defeated the spider succubus the moment I had access to her,first try.As a matter of fact I defeated all chapter two enemies first try, I struggled against the chapter one enemies since you don't get good healing until the village.

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
what? no! hahahahaha
there are 4 games planned for this Era (Bronze Age)
Each 5 chapters is a game.
so this era will have 20 chapters in total.
First of all congratulate you on the great game you have created so far, the story is very good and the art is very nice.
I would like to ask a few questions:
-Each game within an era is a continuation of the previous one or will there be some variation within the eras such as a different MC for each game?
-Is the MC going to be able to have sex with angels and archangels?
-How many love interests will the MC have apart from Iole and if a harem can be formed with these characters?
Thanks for the answers and sorry if this has already been asked.
Again congratulate you on your work, keep it up.:D:D
Sorry for bad english.

Chaerick

Nov 17, 2019
Honestly best offline(18+) game ever please keep up the good work!
(Zion are there any future plans of shortcut keys to get out of certain places or go back to save points?) Thanks !

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes