Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

HimoryaDah

Nov 15, 2019
Hi Zion, I think you ended up not seeing the question so I will ask you again, and I ended up thinking about others, I was seeing the beginning of the game again and I was curious about Asariel's speech, saying that Seraphym was obsessed with finding an Incubus, he would be the Incubus that is protecting Argeia and Drita,
it would be interesting to see the scale of power of these monsters.
Furthermore, we know that Klemes died in an ambush for the Duchess of the leaf clan, since he was at the height of power, we know that he was a banquet,
how strong would this Duchess be? I hope it will be a difficult fight because so far the Succubus of the leaf clan have been really weak.
And one last question, we will continue to get glimpses of what’s going on in Tower of Ashes, I personally enjoyed that first contact with the most powerful clans, and since the Tower of Ashes was dominated by Succubus and they call humans cattle, would we have human cattle "farms"?
Excuse me for the extensive text and for any error in English, but it is contagious to follow this story from the beginning.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hi Zion, I think you ended up not seeing the question so I will ask you again, and I ended up thinking about others, I was seeing the beginning of the game again and I was curious about Asariel's speech, saying that Seraphym was obsessed with finding an Incubus, he would be the Incubus that is protecting Argeia and Drita,
it would be interesting to see the scale of power of these monsters.
Furthermore, we know that Klemes died in an ambush for the Duchess of the leaf clan, since he was at the height of power, we know that he was a banquet,
how strong would this Duchess be? I hope it will be a difficult fight because so far the Succubus of the leaf clan have been really weak.
And one last question, we will continue to get glimpses of what’s going on in Tower of Ashes, I personally enjoyed that first contact with the most powerful clans, and since the Tower of Ashes was dominated by Succubus and they call humans cattle, would we have human cattle "farms"?
Excuse me for the extensive text and for any error in English, but it is contagious to follow this story from the beginning.
Sorry, there are so many questions when i release a chapter that I become lost lol

-The Seraphim and the Incubus are locked in a power game, no one knows their objective for now. It will be interesting indeed.

-The thing is, Klemes could defeat the duchess in one on one combat, however he was in a difficult position there. He didn't have the bow of a adalon, his main relic. He didn't know how to use the gauntlet very well, and the duchess had her top succubus generals by her side at that moment. Even so he hold out as long as he could. But if it weren't for the embodied sun in the area, Klemes would probably died at that place too. + Succubus of the leaf clan are the weakest in the hierarchy. And generally speaking, succubus swarm over a world. I made this comparison before but the humans are like Terrans, the succubus are like Zergs and the angels are like protoss.

-Yes, the tower of ashes will play a huge role from chapter 3 to chapter 5. It will serve many purposes like showing what happens when a planet is conquered by the succubi and there are some events that will set in motion many interesting things for the future of this series, that will connect in the following games. + Succubus indeed keep human cattle just like humans keep cows, chickens, etc. The best, however, are sent for the queen.

Reactions: HimoryaDah

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Sorry, there are so many questions when i release a chapter that I become lost lol

-The Seraphim and the Incubus are locked in a power game, no one knows their objective for now. It will be interesting indeed.

-The thing is, Klemes could defeat the duchess in one on one combat, however he was in a difficult position there. He didn't have the bow of a adalon, his main relic. He didn't know how to use the gauntlet very well, and the duchess had her top succubus generals by her side at that moment. Even so he hold out as long as he could. But if it weren't for the embodied sun in the area, Klemes would probably died at that place too. + Succubus of the leaf clan are the weakest in the hierarchy. And generally speaking, succubus swarm over a world. I made this comparison before but the humans are like Terrans, the succubus are like Zergs and the angels are like protoss.

-Yes, the tower of ashes will play a huge role from chapter 3 to chapter 5. It will serve many purposes like showing what happens when a planet is conquered by the succubi and there are some events that will set in motion many interesting things for the future of this series, that will connect in the following games. + Succubus indeed keep human cattle just like humans keep cows, chickens, etc. The best, however, are sent for the queen.
I can't wait for this, and I didn't like what the last succubus do with our hero if we make wrong choice, I am unhappy until now, but I even leave this game

Chusa97

Apr 29, 2018
Dear Zion, after finished chapter 2, to be honest, it is kinda a letdown in the gameplay mechanic and the succubus encounter. Here are some of my thought:

1. Changing from the leveling to the runic system is a nice idea, but it didn't feel that much different. Right now there are stats boosting mechanics. The runes should introduce more benefits than just stats. Also, the way they are found is too simple. You could put more enemies around the rune box to make it a challenge to get them. Moreover, they can be divided into 2 types:
- those you found on the map that has been corrupted, giving MC some additional side effect.
- those you that you can graft from the fragments found after fighting succubi. We can introduce an2 NPC that craft your runes. These are very powerful and play an important role. To show how powerful these runes can be, you can replace the effect of speed-boosting reward of the hunter succubi event as a rune. This was a very important power up to fight the general and spider later.

2. It makes sense in the first chapter that the succubi stance in one place waiting for MC as they are the guardian of the entrance to the forest. But in chapter 2, we venture to the enemy's territory but they do nothing (which is silly). For instance, the black rose has a grudge on you, for Daisy and the defeat with the tribe earlier, but in-game she was like: "I hate you so much so I will stand here and show you my butt, hoping you, a warrior trained to fight temptation, will lose and I will have my revenge". If this goes on in later games, this will cause more boredom. So I suggest that you add some dynamic interactions to the encounters. Here are some of my thought:
- For blackrose, she could set up a trap on her island with her black rose. If you contact them too much, you can't refuse her temptation, otherwise, your strength and speed reduced in the fight.
- For greedy, she can use a rune as a bait. If you open it, she will restain you and show all the surrounding graves.
- For the third one, when MC enters her domain, a huge way of monster appears and reduces your health greatly.
- I think it is fine with the general for now as it fits her character.
- Lastly, for the spider, it should be more special. When you first pass through her cave, you can have the decision to enter or not. But after killing the general, the way back is blockED and you must go through the cave where she AMBUSHES you.

Those are some thoughts that I think could improve the game a little bit. I may sound bitchy for an outside guy but I really do like this game concept of your game a lot and do not want to see it follows others the cheap H-game. I suggest that you should focus on the succubi of each chapter to draw more attention to the game, then adding quests later, like DLCs. I hope you will success with this game anyways possible.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Dear Zion, after finished chapter 2, to be honest, it is kinda a letdown in the gameplay mechanic and the succubus encounter. Here are some of my thought:

1. Changing from the leveling to the runic system is a nice idea, but it didn't feel that much different. Right now there are stats boosting mechanics. The runes should introduce more benefits than just stats. Also, the way they are found is too simple. You could put more enemies around the rune box to make it a challenge to get them. Moreover, they can be divided into 2 types:
- those you found on the map that has been corrupted, giving MC some additional side effect.
- those you that you can graft from the fragments found after fighting succubi. We can introduce an2 NPC that craft your runes. These are very powerful and play an important role. To show how powerful these runes can be, you can replace the effect of speed-boosting reward of the hunter succubi event as a rune. This was a very important power up to fight the general and spider later.

2. It makes sense in the first chapter that the succubi stance in one place waiting for MC as they are the guardian of the entrance to the forest. But in chapter 2, we venture to the enemy's territory but they do nothing (which is silly). For instance, the black rose has a grudge on you, for Daisy and the defeat with the tribe earlier, but in-game she was like: "I hate you so much so I will stand here and show you my butt, hoping you, a warrior trained to fight temptation, will lose and I will have my revenge". If this goes on in later games, this will cause more boredom. So I suggest that you add some dynamic interactions to the encounters. Here are some of my thought:
- For blackrose, she could set up a trap on her island with her black rose. If you contact them too much, you can't refuse her temptation, otherwise, your strength and speed reduced in the fight.
- For greedy, she can use a rune as a bait. If you open it, she will restain you and show all the surrounding graves.
- For the third one, when MC enters her domain, a huge way of monster appears and reduces your health greatly.
- Lastly, for the spider, it should be more special. When you first pass through her cave, you can have the decision to enter or not. But after killing the general, the way back is blockED and you must go through the cave where she AMBUSHES you.

Those are some thoughts that I think could improve the game a little bit. I may sound bitchy for an outside guy but I really do like this game concept of your game a lot and do not want to see it follows others the cheap H-game. I suggest that you should focus on the succubi of each chapter to draw more attention to the game, then adding quests later, like DLCs. I hope you will success with this game anyways possible.
Those are really nice ideas, I'll see how I can adapt/implement them. Thank you for taking your time and writing this down. This really shows that you care for the series. :giggle:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

But please, also keep in mind that all those events and the pictures/CG made for them are made to "mix" with the location they are in.

It makes no sense for the skulls to appear if the spider girl ambush you. The greedy (blonde) succubus sucks the life of all around her creating a dead zone and she talks about it, etc.

Many of the images and the scene itself might include and resolve around the location they are in. Making multiple scenes for each succubus will take a tremendous effort that some times it just doesn't seem worth it in my eyes, considering that each succubus already have 3 scenes (before and after battle and inside battle). To make an outside inclusion of events/scenes means that I'll have to create ANOTHER 3 scenes for each succubus, to a staggering total of around 40 scenes per chapter, considering the structure I created for the interaction with the succubi.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
But please, also keep in mind that all those events and the pictures/CG made for them are made to "mix" with the location they are in.

It makes no sense for the skulls to appear if the spider girl ambush you. The greedy (blonde) succubus sucks the life of all around her creating a dead zone and she talks about it, etc.

Many of the images and the scene itself might include and resolve around the location they are in. Making multiple scenes for each succubus will take a tremendous effort that some times it just doesn't seem worth it in my eyes, considering that each succubus already have 3 scenes (before and after battle and inside battle). To make an outside inclusion of events/scenes means that I'll have to create ANOTHER 3 scenes for each succubus, to a staggering total of around 40 scenes per chapter, considering the structure I created for the interaction with the succubi.
This idea to make 40 scenes per chapter make me happy,but if you think this much trouble I understand, at least this games is yours

Chusa97

Apr 29, 2018

I do notice the difficulty in making the game with this engine and a lot of work for a scene. I just want some more interaction with the bosses to make them more memorable and rune more relevant. Thank you for reading my ideas.

D

Deleted member 1966181

Hi Zion Your Game Is Really Awesome But i have a Question: When Chapter 3 Will Come? Ans Can You create Succubus that their power drain be: kiss of death,milk boobs? (Sorry for my wrong speaking)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I do notice the difficulty in making the game with this engine and a lot of work for a scene. I just want some more interaction with the bosses to make them more memorable and rune more relevant. Thank you for reading my ideas.
I love your ideas, but:

-I need to build the succubus around it, around one idea. Otherwise 40+ scenes per chapter and 200+ scenes per game is just not believable for me, it WILL get repetitive or boring at some point, not to mention that it will burn me out to the point I don't even want to look at the game anymore.

-There is just so much I can do with a CG set of images for a succubus. The generals have 2 and the duchess will have 3. Our game, with just 2 chapters, already have more art than many finished games out there. I can't adapt the CGs/Image set to every situation, because I like to use the surroundings to develop the scene, this helps to make the succubus more unique.
And at the same time I can't make too many images for all succubus without hurting the schedule of the game, we have 20 games planned, and I want to release 1 each year or each year and a half with the first ones of each Era being the ones that take the most time to make due to the amount of characters that need to be created. About the succubi, I tried to develop them and use their surroundings for the scenes:
--the dead zone around the Greedy Succubus,
--Black Rose waiting for you as the first enemy,
--the spider girl was sent to kill all miners looking for minerals to make weapons, making her lair there and being surrounded by skulls.
I'm sad you didn't like the encounters, but I believe that I have created every single one distinct from the other.

-On the same line, there is just so much text I can develop for them, before making the scenes redundant or straight up boring. Sometimes less is more. Making every scene unique, with the succubus design, text and location and explore those in the scene itself is what I'm aiming for. Quality over quantity.

Last edited:

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I love your ideas, but:

-I need to build the succubus around it, around one idea. Otherwise 40+ scenes per chapter and 200+ scenes per game is just not believable for me, it WILL get repetitive or boring at some point, not to mention that it will burn me out to the point I don't even want to look at the game anymore.

-There is just so much I can do with a CG set of images for a succubus. The generals have 2 and the duchess will have 3. Our game, with just 2 chapters, already have more art than many finished games out there. I can't adapt the CGs/Image set to every situation, because I like to use the surroundings to develop the scene, this helps to make the succubus more unique.
And at the same time I can't make too many images for all succubus without hurting the schedule of the game, we have 20 games planned, and I want to release 1 each year or each year and a half with the first ones of each Era being the ones that take the most time to make due to the amount of characters that need to be created. About the succubi, I tried to develop them and use their surroundings for the scenes:
--the dead zone around the Greedy Succubus,
--Black Rose waiting for you as the first enemy,
--the spider girl was sent to kill all miners looking for minerals to make weapons, making her lair there and being surrounded by skulls.
I'm sad you didn't like the encounters, but I believe that I have created every single one distinct from the other.

-On the same line, there is just so much text I can develop for them, before making the scenes redundant or straight up boring. Sometimes less is more. Making every scene unique, with the succubus design, text and location and explore those in the scene itself is what I'm aiming for. Quality over quantity.
Since the Succubus return to hell to be reborn when you kill them, will they still retain their memories prior to their defeat? Because if they do, they might realise that maybe they do not have the individual strength to defeat you so they may form a very temporary alliance to either seduce you or defeat you then maybe humiliate you for defeating them. I know that based on the lore that the succubi don't really like to share I think? But sometimes there is one common enemy that just has to be put down, in this case it would be you.
Also I really liked the throne scene for the succubus queen and final general fight, I was wishing that there would be a facesitting scene when the victim was put on the throne, but now that I think back, the amount of stimulation that would cause would probably instakill the victim.

Overall I really like second chapter, just something I've been wondering about, General Dahlia had two different scenes, one facesitting and the other drain through anus, same with the final general, maybe I didn't play through thoroughly enough but it seems the other succubus don't have two different scenes as well.
But really, keep up the good work, the art is fantastic, extremely arousing XD and the story looks like its slowly starting to flesh out, I liked the little bits of lore that you could read about the world.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Since the Succubus return to hell to be reborn when you kill them, will they still retain their memories prior to their defeat? Because if they do, they might realise that maybe they do not have the individual strength to defeat you so they may form a very temporary alliance to either seduce you or defeat you then maybe humiliate you for defeating them. I know that based on the lore that the succubi don't really like to share I think? But sometimes there is one common enemy that just has to be put down, in this case it would be you.
Also I really liked the throne scene for the succubus queen and final general fight, I was wishing that there would be a facesitting scene when the victim was put on the throne, but now that I think back, the amount of stimulation that would cause would probably instakill the victim.

Overall I really like second chapter, just something I've been wondering about, General Dahlia had two different scenes, one facesitting and the other drain through anus, same with the final general, maybe I didn't play through thoroughly enough but it seems the other succubus don't have two different scenes as well.
But really, keep up the good work, the art is fantastic, extremely arousing XD and the story looks like its slowly starting to flesh out, I liked the little bits of lore that you could read about the world.
Thanks! The general of the second area also has 2 scenes. Only the generals have two set of images for their scenes. The duchesses, the final bosses will have 3.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Thanks! The general of the second area also has 2 scenes. Only the generals have two set of images for their scenes. The duchesses, the final bosses will have 3.
I understand you trouble ,if you can add more than 2 scenes for the general will be enouth for me but the most important is finish the game..., I will be waiting for the other chapters and more updates,and I still want to see the last general's nipples

Last edited:
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
D

Deleted member 1966181

Animations will come out in a couple of weeks, together with some other content, the animator is currently working on it.
I think im like you so i have a request, can you tell me some game like Tower Of Trample and Succubus Covenant that dominated by girls and have scene or animated (what ever you say)?❤

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I think im like you so i have a request, can you tell me some game like Tower Of Trample and Succubus Covenant that dominated by girls and have scene or animated (what ever you say)?❤
You can try out Parade Buster, if you don't mind shota

kuzugomi99

Feb 25, 2020
I'd love to have an option to skip scenes that have already been activated. I guess the scene would have to be flagged in a way so the game "knows" the player has already seen it, even if a saved game is reloaded.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes