Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I guess the reason this well furnished game got little to no attention is because the way of beating the game is to literally avoid sex...This kinda cockblocking tends to make people not hype up the game later on. IMO would be much much successful if the lore was like, after you defeat a succubus she loses her energy draining or something and you can fuck her normally and then vanquish her after you're done..
This is a femdom game in the style of Monster Girl Quest, Violated Hero, Succubus Prison, etc... you get caught/lose to a succubus and she rapes you. You are not the one fucking her and then slaying her right after, that's the opposite of the fetish the game is going for here. The attention the game has been getting so far has actually exceeded the devs expectations, which is why he can afford paying an animator and voice acting as a result.

MYname131

Jul 24, 2019
I got a idea how about a Jorōgumo succubus . A Jorōgumo is a Japanese spider woman that has a human from that she use to try to lure man into traps. Aslo Jorōgumo is the name of of real spider the golden orb-web spider (Trichonephila clavata) and maybe scorpion woman succubus. Also will we have a laima succubus ?

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I got a idea how about a Jorōgumo succubus . A Jorōgumo is a Japanese spider woman that has a human from that she use to try to lure man into traps. Aslo Jorōgumo is the name of of real spider the golden orb-web spider (Trichonephila clavata) and maybe scorpion woman succubus. Also will we have a laima succubus ?

Nice idea, when we reach the Mysterious North-East we shall have some oriental based designs.
Lamia succubus belong to the Imperious Sea Clan. The third game of this generation will probably be focused on them.

Any news For chapter 2 animated or chapter 3?
No. We are finishing chapter 1 and 2 art, before moving to chapter 3.

the art is good. Have you considered pregnancy?
Yes, but not for the succubi, since they can't get pregnant. But for the love interests instead.

Reactions: ax203 and danken

Has3an-Kia

Apr 28, 2020
Nice idea, when we reach the Mysterious North-East we shall have some oriental based designs.
Lamia succubus belong to the Imperious Sea Clan. The third game of this generation will probably be focused on them.

No. We are finishing chapter 1 and 2 art, before moving to chapter 3.

Yes, but not for the succubi, since they can't get pregnant. But for the love interests instead.
Im sorry but chapter 1? You finished it a long time ago

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Im sorry but chapter 1? You finished it a long time ago
There is a lot of default art from RPGM in there still, especially the secondary characters, like the hunters Gad, Aniketos, Kain, etc.
Plus, the girls from chapter 2 didn't get their second image, showing either her back or her front, depending on their main image, like the girls of chapter 2.
As the animation was being developed, I decided to take this time and finish this.
And I wish to add some small scenes for love interests events. Especially their first presentation.
I didn't have the resources to do that when I started chapter 1.
For those who enjoy the story, it might be worthy it to replay the prologue and see the changes.

Reactions: Has3an-Kia

MYname131

Jul 24, 2019
that lamia are not the same as naga. Lamia are form greek myth, they live on land ,and are always evil. Naga are from India,they live in water, and can be good or evil. Aslo interast greek myth say that lamia are in a group of monster called Drakaina(female serpent or a dragon that has human humanlike features). Sometimes lamia is call Sybaris.

Feel free to use lamia any way you what too. I just want people to know the diffenet beteewn the lamia and naga

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
that lamia are not the same as naga. Lamia are form greek myth, they live on land ,and are always evil. Naga are from India,they live in water, and can be good or evil. Aslo interast greek myth say that lamia are in a group of monster called Drakaina(female serpent or a dragon that has human humanlike features). Sometimes lamia is call Sybaris.
Interesting, but even so I don't see a place for them outside the Imperious Sea Clan, so I'll probably ended up fusing both of them.
The main trait of the Imperious Sea Clan is the half snake women, I can't have them in any other clan without diminishing the image of the Imperious Sea. Nor would they fit in any other, I believe.

Has3an-Kia

Apr 28, 2020
There is a lot of default art from RPGM in there still, especially the secondary characters, like the hunters Gad, Aniketos, Kain, etc.
Plus, the girls from chapter 2 didn't get their second image, showing either her back or her front, depending on their main image, like the girls of chapter 2.
As the animation was being developed, I decided to take this time and finish this.
And I wish to add some small scenes for love interests events. Especially their first presentation.
I didn't have the resources to do that when I started chapter 1.
For those who enjoy the story, it might be worthy it to replay the prologue and see the changes.
Hey Zion of Olympus
In the game any option we choose at the end all of them end in same point.Can You give us some options Like ((Tower Of Trample))(sorry for my english,i hope you understand)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey Zion of Olympus
In the game any option we choose at the end all of them end in same point.Can You give us some options Like ((Tower Of Trample))(sorry for my english,i hope you understand)
You mean during the story?
Those choices are in fact the dialogue for you to shape your character the way you want. Like 'badass' or 'innocent'
those aren't real choices.

True choices will be more "dramatic" and meaningful. There will be one in chapter 3 that will alter the story progression.

Has3an-Kia

Apr 28, 2020
You mean during the story?
Those choices are in fact the dialogue for you to shape your character the way you want. Like 'badass' or 'innocent'
those aren't real choices.

True choices will be more "dramatic" and meaningful. There will be one in chapter 3 that will alter the story progression.
Yeah during story...
Wow greatjob dear..
Im sorry to ask this because im NOOB there but when animated of chapter 2 will come and when you want to release chapter 3?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yeah during story...
Wow greatjob dear..
Im sorry to ask this because im NOOB there but when animated of chapter 2 will come and when you want to release chapter 3?
No idea to both, I already rushed chapter 2 due to the pandemic, Now I'm taking my sweet time to develop it.
I'll inform people when I start working on chapter 3.

Reactions: Has3an-Kia

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
is there any chance you will be making a younger cute girl succubus? most of the succubus you created so far were MILF. it doesnt have to be a loli a cute teenager one is good enough

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
is there any chance you will be making a younger cute girl succubus? most of the succubus you created so far were MILF. it doesnt have to be a loli a cute teenager one is good enough
I can't promise, but I'll see how young looking I can add.

Reactions: ax203

MYname131

Jul 24, 2019
If need help find new succubi. Here is one you maybe interested in the Lilitu. The Lilitu is the original succubus myth, she is from Assyrian myth. She is a storm demoness that aggressively seeks sex with men.They appearance is woman with Anzu (Storm bird) wings. They are thought to live in waste, graveyards, desolate, and desert. They kills and eats children and women and cause storms and diseases. She maybe by older then Assyrian myths because a demoness with the same characteristic named Lilin is found in Akkadian and Sumerian myths. (fix some spelling and added that she is a storm demon)

is maybe a lilitu, godness ishtar or Ereshkigal. the thing on top of her head is crown. This is a pic of the Burney Relief

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
What version do you plan on bringing back the skill tree or have you decided to stick with the skill system you have in place currently?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
What version do you plan on bringing back the skill tree or have you decided to stick with the skill system you have in place currently?
The skill tree is gone, I couldn't, for the sake of my own life, balance the game with it. :confused:
I'll add skills as you defeat the succubi.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes