Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

evanm

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, i have this account for a while but i never comment on anything. So, this is my first comment and is just for curiosity, i wonder if Zion of Olympus is Brazillian, i see some words in the game that remains me to my main languague, so i decide to ask because im brazillian too, and its nice to know a person from your country that is in this world of h games hahahha x)

• Haha
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hello, i have this account for a while but i never comment on anything. So, this is my first comment and is just for curiosity, i wonder if Zion of Olympus is Brazillian, i see some words in the game that remains me to my main languague, so i decide to ask because im brazillian too, and its nice to know a person from your country that is in this world of h games hahahha x)
Diga lá, irmão! Blz? Não só eu, mas o artista tbm é. Só por curiosidade, quais foram as palavras que me entregaram? kkkkkkkk

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
i really love how you listen to our kinks in here Olympus you are the best. can i ask if its possible for succubus to corrupt even other lifeforms lets say Leaf clan corrupting plants into semen sucking plants and energy drain the men?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Olympus can succubus be *tamed* ?

Or only destroyed & give up on them in order to get those spicy scenes?

Also any other projects you working on?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i really love how you listen to our kinks in here Olympus you are the best. can i ask if its possible for succubus to corrupt even other lifeforms lets say Leaf clan corrupting plants into semen sucking plants and energy drain the men?
I'm sorry, but I want the sex scenes for the girls. Either succubi, love interests, and optional girls. Monster girls or monsters in general are not my objective with this series.

Olympus can succubus be *tamed* ?

Or only destroyed & give up on them in order to get those spicy scenes?

Also any other projects you working on?
Nope. I made this game because I can't stand tamable or friendly succubi. They are demons, it's always dangerous to have them around, even for a warlock who might summon one and hold a contract with them.

Right now I'm only working on Succubus Covenant, but I have plans for a second side series that I might work on in between Eras (each 4 SC games), but it's far away.

evanm

Nov 11, 2019
Diga lá, irmão! Blz? Não só eu, mas o artista tbm é. Só por curiosidade, quais foram as palavras que me entregaram? kkkkkkkk
Pra ser sincero foram duas coisas principais, a primeira foi o nome Gloriosa, e a segunda foi quando entrei no fórum e vi que em um dos prints pra divulgação estava escrito "protagonista", aí resolvi fazer a pergunta pois são palavras da nossa língua materna xD

• Haha
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Pra ser sincero foram duas coisas principais, a primeira foi o nome Gloriosa, e a segunda foi quando entrei no fórum e vi que em um dos prints pra divulgação estava escrito "protagonista", aí resolvi fazer a pergunta pois são palavras da nossa língua materna xD
Funny thing is, Gloriosa is actually the name of a very poisonous plant... every part of her is poisonous.
Her full name is "Gloriosa superba"
1590047874335.png
but "protagonista" gave me away hahahahahaha

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Idk how much freedom does rpg maker have, but is possible to create some sort of debuff for the hunter after he fights with a succubus?
Something like succubus prison, where the MC needs to go to the bathroom after being near one of the succubi.
It would be an interesting mechanic to be add and the debuff could be removed by sleeping (saving the game at the bonfire) or having sex with a love interest. (There u could add something to replay the scene from the npc directly).

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Idk how much freedom does rpg maker have, but is possible to create some sort of debuff for the hunter after he fights with a succubus?
Something like succubus prison, where the MC needs to go to the bathroom after being near one of the succubi.
It would be an interesting mechanic to be add and the debuff could be removed by sleeping (saving the game at the bonfire) or having sex with a love interest. (There u could add something to replay the scene from the npc directly).
Nice idea, but imo this works better for games with "controlled locations" such as the house of succubus prison.
Bringing this to SC wouldn't work. Let's say that you are in a epic battle, final confrontation, the war is ravaging the land, warriors are fighting against the demonic hordes, and then you, their hero...! Have to go back to the bathroom to masturbate or fuck someone after fighting a succubus. "Hey guys, sorry, I'll be back later...". :LOL:
Sorry but I don't think it would work here :(

Zion of Olympus will you anounce a release date first or will you publish the game at any moment?
I always announce the release date on patreon. But I will only set a date when I'm sure that I can meet that schedule or release even sooner.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
wont the relic just cancel out their horniness... well unless they are lost or stolen ofc
Correct. The Soaring Gauntlet have the spell "Iron Will" that makes you immune to temptation and mind control, for a short period of time.
You can see what happens if you face a succubus alone and without relics with the tribal succubi.

Traction

Jan 17, 2020
hey zion, loving your work thus far. may i know if there would be any armpit fetishes included in future updates or what not (e.g. licking the succubi's armpit or fucking it). if not can i suggest u to implement it? would love it

• Angry
Reactions: darkwhite1602

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
hey zion, loving your work thus far. may i know if there would be any armpit fetishes included in future updates or what not (e.g. licking the succubi's armpit or fucking it). if not can i suggest u to implement it? would love it
I'll see what I can do. We are creating some optional girls with fetishes that don't quite fit the succubi. Soch as a tight job, only paizure, etc. I'll see if I have a place for armpit job.

• Wow
Reactions: ErcnardSieghart

mrdrawin

Mar 2, 2019
Hey there may I ask if there's actually something like a gallery where you can access all the h-scenes ?? Sorry if someone before me asked it, there are 43 pages and it'd take a lot of time to read all of the questions and answers. Like could I access a certain h-scene if I wanted to or all of them are one time only ? Ty in advance :^)

mrdrawin

Mar 2, 2019
Hey there may I ask if there's actually something like a gallery where you can access all the h-scenes ?? Sorry if someone before me asked it, there are 43 pages and it'd take a lot of time to read all of the questions and answers. Like could I access a certain h-scene if I wanted to or all of them are one time only ? Ty in advance :^)
Ok my bad seems like you can access all the scenes but is it after I finish the demo or when ? Like when you can talk with all the succubi and choose which scene to play ? Or are there any save files for this one ? Where can I get them from ;-;

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ok my bad seems like you can access all the scenes but is it after I finish the demo or when ? Like when you can talk with all the succubi and choose which scene to play ? Or are there any save files for this one ? Where can I get them from ;-;
A recollection room will come in the next version of the game.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes