Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
Had to stop by and say the forest chapter was amazing I hope I didn't miss out on any action and got all the scenes. I just have one question is this download only for computers? Or is there some way I can get it to work on my android. Have a good day and stay safe.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Had to stop by and say the forest chapter was amazing I hope I didn't miss out on any action and got all the scenes. I just have one question is this download only for computers? Or is there some way I can get it to work on my android. Have a good day and stay safe.
There is an android version. You can acquire it by joining patreon with a pledge of a single dollar and supporting my work as well. Since these are difficult times with the pandemic, I'll leave the access for the game for a single dollar until this crisis end.

Love_succubus

May 29, 2020
Hello, I like your game. Are you creating game with similar idea of temptation of succubus ?
I like your idea of dangerous succubus (instead of kute/weak succubus).

I see you page on patreon and of what level of support (1$ or 5$) will allow me to download your latest update ?

Thanks

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hello, I like your game. Are you creating game with similar idea of temptation of succubus ?
I like your idea of dangerous succubus (instead of kute/weak succubus).

I see you page on patreon and of what level of support (1$ or 5$) will allow me to download your latest update ?

Thanks
Thanks! Right now I'm only working on this game Succubus Covenant.
And yes, normally, it would be $5 to download the link, but I'm reduced to a single dollar for as long as this pandemic lasts, since many of my patrons and supporters are having a hard time.

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Will some succubus return in next games? Like r we going to see Black Rose again or something? I mean maybe we r going to see argeia and drita again, I think they r much more important for the story anyway I would love to see some old enemy being still alive even years after the battle with the MC, maybe even in a future generation.

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
Will some succubus return in next games? Like r we going to see Black Rose again or something? I mean maybe we r going to see argeia and drita again, I think they r much more important for the story anyway I would love to see some old enemy being still alive even years after the battle with the MC, maybe even in a future generation.
So in the next update the creator Zion and his team will be adding in a gallery mode to allow you to see the scenes again as well as have an area to view the succubus information. The update will allow you to as I said view the scenes again and have a great deal of repeatability for the scenes. However I do not believe black rose will be returning but argeia and drita will be returning as hinted by them both being protected by the wandering gods in the game. Hope this helps not really sure if that answered the question entirely.

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
I really like this game. The only thing that holds it back for me is the overwhelming amount of exposition. Since the game is still unfinished, there are a lot of characters and scenes that doesn't affect the player at all and it messes up the pacing. If the developers focused more on "show, not tell" the game would be top-tier.

So in the next update the creator Zion and his team will be adding in a gallery mode to allow you to see the scenes again as well as have an area to view the succubus information.
That is going to be a huge improvement.
I hope this game gets the attention it deserves. Good luck to you, dev.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I really like this game. The only thing that holds it back for me is the overwhelming amount of exposition. Since the game is still unfinished, there are a lot of characters and scenes that doesn't affect the player at all and it messes up the pacing. If the developers focused more on "show, not tell" the game would be top-tier.

That is going to be a huge improvement.
I hope this game gets the attention it deserves. Good luck to you, dev.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, but I don't know what do you mean by "show and not tell" since all scenes, including the war, are presented as a cut scene and not text.

Wait... did you just play the demo? Because right now there are 2 complete chapters already.

It's true that some of the information are text based, especially the conversations, but we will eventually get a cutscene for the most important moments and story development.

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
Thank you, but I don't know what do you mean by "show and not tell" since all scenes, including the war, are presented as a cut scene and not text.

Wait... did you just play the demo? Because right now there are 2 complete chapters already.

It's true that some of the information are text based, especially the conversations, but we will eventually get a cutscene for the most important moments and story development.
I played the 0.5.1 version.
What I mean by "show not tell" is to minimize cutscenes in general, or increase player interaction. For example: remove the whole war cutscene and lead up to it. The player finds out about the war when they get in to the city and its already completely destroyed, then they find some NPCs survivors that explain what happened there. You can then implement the cutscene like a flashback from the perspective of the survivor the player is talking to. The player can ask questions and interact with the story a lot more.
It's just an example to show what I'm trying to get at, but otherwise the game is fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: darkwhite1602

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I played the 0.5.1 version.
What I mean by "show not tell" is to minimize cutscenes in general, or increase player interaction. For example: remove the whole war cutscene and lead up to it. The player finds out about the war when they get in to the city and its already completely destroyed, then they find some NPCs survivors that explain what happened there. You can then implement the cutscene like a flashback from the perspective of the survivor the player is talking to. The player can ask questions and interact with the story a lot more.
It's just an example to show what I'm trying to get at, but otherwise the game is fantastic. Keep up the good work.
I see. Some events will be shown as cutscenes, others, the most important ones, will have full interactivity.
Most of the time you decide what your character will say, how he behave, and in the next build, there will be one big choice that will affect the main story, with the witch quest.
I think that some events are better made with full player interaction, while others are better with cutscenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

bobbofly

May 20, 2020
So, there seem to be two versions of this game - one with demon flowers to fight in between succubi (the playable, enjoyable version), & one where instead of demon flowers you get a warmed over serving of leftover succubi you've already dispatched (the version that needs to die a thousand deaths in the worm infested bowels of an ork). which is the newer of the two? PLEASE tell me it's the one with the demon flowers. I'd hate to see this wonderful game hit such a brutal brick wall...

Oct 24, 2018
So, there seem to be two versions of this game - one with demon flowers to fight in between succubi (the playable, enjoyable version), & one where instead of demon flowers you get a warmed over serving of leftover succubi you've already dispatched (the version that needs to die a thousand deaths in the worm infested bowels of an ork). which is the newer of the two? PLEASE tell me it's the one with the demon flowers. I'd hate to see this wonderful game hit such a brutal brick wall...
The newer one is the one with the demon flowers

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
This game changed a lot since the demo. The demo is now extremely outdated.

Jun 12, 2020
Hey, I found this game when it was being made, and totally forgot about it. Good thing I have a succubus fetish. I should've said this way earlier to make myself not seem like an attention leech or anything but I really believe you and your crew plus patreon have done really well creating and shaping the game. Gameplay and "special art" is really top notch, and I haven't encountered major bugs. My only advice is for if you get hate comments, ignore them. Their are so many people who enjoy your hard work, and these salt shakers of people just want to milk you for everything you've got. If you need a break take one, I'd rather see your BEST work then some rushed cheap garbage because people pushed you over the edge. Keep up the good work m8

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

bobbofly

May 20, 2020
Didn't mean that to come out the way it did, Antifa mob rule in Seattle had me at an edge Not super proud of being a Washingtonian just now.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes