Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

cavalrel

Apr 3, 2018
I'm very impressed with the game thus far Zion. Your tribal succubus maze is rather challenging to get through as well.
I'm curious if there's gonna be a gallery for animations in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm very impressed with the game thus far Zion. Your tribal succubus maze is rather challenging to get through as well.
I'm curious if there's gonna be a gallery for animations in the future.
Thank you! The recollection room is coming in the next update!

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Has3an-Kia

Apr 28, 2020
Zion of Olympus Im Really Sorry For Asking Again,But Do You Have Any Ideas To Add: Breastfeeding,FootFetish,Kiss Of Death and Domination moves Like Headscissors? I know Succubus's power is drain level but example: during headscissors Succubus can suck our hero's dick with her mouth or do Handjob, i love this ideas,but please at least Answer do you want to add this ideas or not.(Sorry for my speaking i hope you understood)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus Im Really Sorry For Asking Again,But Do You Have Any Ideas To Add: Breastfeeding,FootFetish,Kiss Of Death and Domination moves Like Headscissors? I know Succubus's power is drain level but example: during headscissors Succubus can suck our hero's dick with her mouth or do Handjob, i love this ideas,but please at least Answer do you want to add this ideas or not.(Sorry for my speaking i hope you understood)
Yes to all. ;)
2 of them will be present in the next chapter I believe.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

pikachu221

Nov 11, 2018
Zion of Olympus I think you mentioned somewhere that you are not Going to add Futanari, right?
Any plans for some sort of Dickgrowth / shrink / stealing (Might be more a futanari related thing) for the Guy? Or feminization?

What about tentacles? or Pussytails? xD

Looking forward :D

Memeboii

Dec 22, 2017
Succubi pegging with their tails would be awesome too, but I can imagine it's not everyone's taste.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Damn thanks a lot man:love:,i dont know you remember me but im "that Boy who lives in iran and Swore to support you But how i can support you in patreon? Im noob about that...
Even I don't exactly know lol
I think you need a paypal account.

Zion of Olympus I think you mentioned somewhere that you are not Going to add Futanari, right?
Any plans for some sort of Dickgrowth / shrink / stealing (Might be more a futanari related thing) for the Guy? Or feminization?

What about tentacles? or Pussytails? xD

Looking forward :D
Succubi pegging with their tails would be awesome too, but I can imagine it's not everyone's taste.
I'm sorry, but our femdom is low to moderate. We don't go into the more "heavier" (for the lack of a better word) side of femdom. A girl sucking or riding your dick as she drains your life is as far as I'll go with the hentai scenes.

darkwhite1602

Mar 1, 2019
You're about 6 months delay of your original estimation from your 15 year plan for your game series. What will you do to reduce delays and go back to your original release timeline?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You're about 6 months delay of your original estimation from your 15 year plan for your game series. What will you do to reduce delays and go back to your original release timeline?
Absolutely nothing. More time is demanded to develop the game the way I wanted, more time I'll use.
15 years was a mistake, that's why I don't like giving dates for releases. This is a 25 - 30 years journey.
But hey, at least I won't die of boredom. :D

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Ah... I hope to read this comment of yours in 30 years, thinking about this great journey.
This comment is not just an OT.
I wanted to ask when will we see a sex scene with one of the general succubi that were with the queen.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ah... I hope to read this comment of yours in 30 years, thinking about this great journey.
This comment is not just an OT.
I wanted to ask when will we see a sex scene with one of the general succubi that were with the queen.
The royal generals and the queen are for the end of this Era, meaning the 4th game.
However that doesn't mean that they won't have scenes with other characters before that.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes