Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ax203

Mar 25, 2020
I'd love to have an option to skip scenes that have already been activated. I guess the scene would have to be flagged in a way so the game "knows" the player has already seen it, even if a saved game is reloaded.
32/5000

Probably after gallery mode

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018
Just wanna drop by and say congratulations on the release of the second chapter of Bronze Age, and to also commend your efforts to expand the gameplay mechanics.

Art was nice, story was okay, everything was a neat little package made with passion and care. Good job yet again Zion, and try not to overwork yourself and the team to death. It is important to rest here and there when taking into account the scope of this entire project.

Thank you yet again for creating another awesome chapter, and looking forward to see your growth as a developer in the future. Cheers!

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
I'd love to have an option to skip scenes that have already been activated. I guess the scene would have to be flagged in a way so the game "knows" the player has already seen it, even if a saved game is reloaded.
Just to be clear, are you referring to the cutscenes when you progress through the game areas, or the succubus temptation moves?

D

Deleted member 1966181

Zion of Olympus i love your game and i have an idea please create some different scenes like: kiss of death,some domination moves and drink milk breasts, Succubus in your game always use ass and vagina it isn't good enough. And one question: when animated will come? (sorry my speaking):D

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Arf, that mean no fight against the 3 succubus lieutenant and the queen :/
That confrontation will probably happen only at the end of this generation. This means the 4th game of this series.
I want to develop their personalities and story first.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
That confrontation will probably happen only at the end of this generation. This means the 4th game of this series.
I want to develop their personalities and story first.
That doesn't mean we wont see them fighting and dominating other humans in the mean time, it's just that they are too powerful for our main character at the moment.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Wargreg

Apr 14, 2020
Zion, i don't know one of the succubus you have down your message. The one with the bllues hairs. Am i missing something ?

Beast161616

Apr 7, 2020
I guess the reason this well furnished game got little to no attention is because the way of beating the game is to literally avoid sex...This kinda cockblocking tends to make people not hype up the game later on. IMO would be much much successful if the lore was like, after you defeat a succubus she loses her energy draining or something and you can fuck her normally and then vanquish her after you're done..

Reactions: byedark

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I guess the reason this well furnished game got little to no attention is because the way of beating the game is to literally avoid sex...This kinda cockblocking tends to make people not hype up the game later on. IMO would be much much successful if the lore was like, after you defeat a succubus she loses her energy draining or something and you can fuck her normally and then vanquish her after you're done..
This is a femdom game in the style of Monster Girl Quest, Violated Hero, Succubus Prison, etc... you get caught/lose to a succubus and she rapes you. You are not the one fucking her and then slaying her right after, that's the opposite of the fetish the game is going for here. The attention the game has been getting so far has actually exceeded the devs expectations, which is why he can afford paying an animator and voice acting as a result.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes