Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 27, 2019
If u play again from the start, u can beat the chapter 2 new bosses easily.

Only 100hp if u play for the save until the end.

Image is after the final boss from ch2 . Hp 694 and I let her suck me for fun. Ofcourse other stats like damage and armor increase if u play from the start again.
I feel weird when I cant kill spider suc without hp recovery for serious wounds that can bought in the bloody jaw tribe.
I dont even need it when I play from the start again.

Nov 27, 2019
I want to use my save data for next version .
Since I cant use my save data from previous version for this version, I have to play from the start again. T T.
NC voice acting for white succ.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
If u play again from the start, u can beat the chapter 2 new bosses easily.

Only 100hp if u play for the save until the end.

Image is after the final boss from ch2 . Hp 694 and I let her suck me for fun. Ofcourse other stats like damage and armor increase if u play from the start again.
I feel weird when I cant kill spider suc without hp recovery for serious wounds that can bought in the bloody jaw tribe.
I dont even need it when I play from the start again.
I started a new game, skipped the intro (since I've seen it), and my HP are stuck at 100hp. I didn't realize until this post HP is supposed to increase? That's a real bummer, I got to the area past the spider succubus but it's very hard to kill the next one with just 100hp (and healing items suck, even the ones you buy). Anyone know if skipping the intro makes you locked into just 100hp? Repeating it would be a chore...

Friend1y

May 23, 2018
I started again from the start too while playing the intro, even after going through all that, hp is stuck at 100. Not sure if its intentional.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I started a new game, skipped the intro (since I've seen it), and my HP are stuck at 100hp. I didn't realize until this post HP is supposed to increase? That's a real bummer, I got to the area past the spider succubus but it's very hard to kill the next one with just 100hp (and healing items suck, even the ones you buy). Anyone know if skipping the intro makes you locked into just 100hp? Repeating it would be a chore...
I started again from the start too while playing the intro, even after going through all that, hp is stuck at 100. Not sure if its intentional.
I'll post it here what I answer about this on patreon:

"There are 2 reason for the removal of levels:

-I wanted it to be more realistic, you are already a top hunter and young, you can't get much better than this. I wish to avoid what I consider a mistake in some RPGs where you can take down a god because you leveled up. You can also permanently increase a status by completing a hard quest, like the tribal succubus.

-it's far easier for me to balance combat this way. Creating a challenge that it's not too easy nor too hard. Where the focus is on your skills and items and how you should use them.

-I'll add more sellers from the bloody jaw tribe every time you conquer an area."

In other words, search and find the runes around the map to upgrade your character, buy good items from the bloody jaw tribe and use your skills wisely.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
So if the game will have 20 parts for the first era, how long could it be until you can finish producing all the art, animations, etc., to finish the bronze era? You will probably need more help :/

DBG1

Jan 17, 2020
Wow, I finished with chapter two and I got to say that the way you changed equipment is pretty interesting and building our own tribe is amazing! I beat chapter two without knowing that there is shops in blood jaw place (lol) so I sticked to items that I found are everywhere like fruits and such. Fighting against second general is not that hard but its time consuming since that I have to spam on healing items, making sure that iron will is on and using stun skill to (hopefully) get a free turn or two. Also I like the joke when the MC meets the blacksmith in bloody jaw that when the blacksmith take a look at your weapon, he shake his head and work on his bronze weapons because MC have better sword lmao. As I said before, the combat changes are not bad, I just have to get used to it and keep my healing items at least 100 lol and once again, Your work is outstanding! Keep opening all the paths you can do with this game, you rock!

Oh and since that you are making generations for different MC, maybe you can add "Pick your wife ending" as you can pick one gal to end with to make new generations that gives one bonus to new MC in the next generation AND others generation like attack or health up. If one player want to end with a harem ending, you could give tiny bonus to all stats to all MC?

Once again, keep up with your outstanding work!

Last edited:

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
do you plan to launch some other sub update to add a gallery systems? I know that's hard to do this without breaking the story

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
First of all congratulate you on the great game you have created so far, the story is very good and the art is very nice.
I would like to ask a few questions:
-Each game within an era is a continuation of the previous one or will there be some variation within the eras such as a different MC for each game?
-Is the MC going to be able to have sex with angels and archangels?
-How many love interests will the MC have apart from Iole and if a harem can be formed with these characters?
Thanks for the answers and sorry if this has already been asked.
Again congratulate you on your work, keep it up.:D:D
Sorry for bad english.
-Same character per Era. This means 4 games with the same protagonist.
-Probably
-There will be 4 love interests in total per generation. Harem scenario is possible, but the canon lore is that you have chosen one, and your decedent will inherit some attributes of his mother.
I think that's it lol

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes