Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ah, that would be nice. I remember the blonde clan less succubus (forgot her name sry) mentioned to Drita that after fighting a succubus any human would be aroused, so a succubus still has a chance to win. What if, say, you did manage to win the fight, but you were still in an aroused state, would your romance partner or any female companion be able to take care of your...pent up stress ? XD
That is what the angel Asariel and Iole (Bunny) were talking about. That she needs to "help" you since it is stressful for any man to fight against succubus. Most succubi hunters go to a whore house to alleviate himself, since it would be foolish to hunt down succubus in a "lustful state".

If you romance them, they will understand that and will "help" you out.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I just created the Solar System, and wished to share with you guys:

Yrdarvyr Solar System.jpg

Yrdarvyr Solar System2.jpg

-Yrdarvyr is where the game takes place, with a bastion of angels and now suffering an invasion from hell coordinated by the Succubus Queen;

-The Tower of Ashes was conquered by the succubus, and the population either became cattle or slaves to build a might tower

-And the Minister of Truth, where the elves have gone after they left Yrdarvyr. The entire world is a forest.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
That is what the angel Asariel and Iole (Bunny) were talking about. That she needs to "help" you since it is stressful for any man to fight against succubus. Most succubi hunters go to a whore house to alleviate himself, since it would be foolish to hunt down succubus in a "lustful state".

If you romance them, they will understand that and will "help" you out.
Ahh, i remember now, by the way, in the earlier days, I asked if it was possible if there could be an image of Iole's ass when you find her in the crate? I hope it is not asking too much but if it is then that's fine, I've gotten plenty of ass from the succubi already haha XD

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ahh, i remember now, by the way, in the earlier days, I asked if it was possible if there could be an image of Iole's ass when you find her in the crate? I hope it is not asking too much but if it is then that's fine, I've gotten plenty of ass from the succubi already haha XD
I'll try! My worse enemy is time itself. We have a lot of work on the succubi and Bunny will already have a h-scene if you complete her quest. Anything that I ask the artist to do will make the next chapter longer to deliver. And believe me, there is a LOT of girls in chapter 2. Including the first Insect Clan succubus.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I'll try! My worse enemy is time itself. We have a lot of work on the succubi and Bunny will already have a h-scene if you complete her quest. Anything that I ask the artist to do will make the next chapter longer to deliver. And believe me, there is a LOT of girls in chapter 2. Including the first Insect Clan succubus.
That sounds wonderful! I am highly anticipating the next chapter now. Perhaps the image with Iole's ass can be a small touchup when you finish the game. But don't feel pressured to deliver high quality content at high speed or anything, go at a pace that you can handle, after we are all only human and we have our own needs to attend to haha. Btw quick question, for the current h-scenes you are working on, will they be animated as well, sounds dumb to ask but I might as well XD

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That sounds wonderful! I am highly anticipating the next chapter now. Perhaps the image with Iole's ass can be a small touchup when you finish the game. But don't feel pressured to deliver high quality content at high speed or anything, go at a pace that you can handle, after we are all only human and we have our own needs to attend to haha. Btw quick question, for the current h-scenes you are working on, will they be animated as well, sounds dumb to ask but I might as well XD
They will! The talented IND3X is animating the game now!

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
So I have a question about development. Should I expect that Succubus Covenant will be in development for a while and then released in full, or is the current plan to just release it piece by piece?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So I have a question about development. Should I expect that Succubus Covenant will be in development for a while and then released in full, or is the current plan to just release it piece by piece?
Chapter by chapter. I don't think it's fair leaving everyone who is supporting me waiting several months for something, even if that something is the complete game.

Each chapter is pretty big, and has several succubus with multiple poses and angles in them + the story, exploration, lore, etc.

For people who play the game following the story, the first chapter already take hours to finish. And the second chapter will be even bigger than that.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Chapter by chapter. I don't think it's fair leaving everyone who is supporting me waiting several months for something, even if that something is the complete game.

Each chapter is pretty big, and has several succubus with multiple poses and angles in them + the story, exploration, lore, etc.

For people who play the game following the story, the first chapter already take hours to finish. And the second chapter will be even bigger than that.
Sounds good! Just played first Chapter btw. Love what you're doing, keep up the good work!

buferv

Nov 1, 2019
Where's the Greedy succubus (the blonde, leaf clan one) of the pictures? I didn't see her in the game.
Awesome game, thinking of supporting you as soon as I can.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
How much ass worship or facesitting is in the game? Is it just the general for now? I saw Drita and instantly got excited, but then it was just a vanilla sex scene.

Also, as a side critique, it'd be nice if what the enemies say actually correlates to their scene. So, if one succubus says something about her breasts, a titjob, or tit worship, or something to that effect scene would be great.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
How much ass worship or facesitting is in the game? Is it just the general for now? I saw Drita and instantly got excited, but then it was just a vanilla sex scene.

And how many enemies in total that have scenes?
It is just the general for now, Lesser Leaf Clan Succubus, Leaf Hair Succubus, Daisy Succubus, Drita, the blonde clanless succubus(once forgot her name so sorry) and the General have scenes, as well as a temptation event are scenes. Anyone else feel free to add on if I missed any.

Also, about that scene with Drita, I was hoping for some ass worship with her when I saw her model

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

Also, as a side critique, it'd be nice if what the enemies say actually correlates to their scene. So, if one succubus says something about her breasts, a titjob, or tit worship, or something to that effect scene would be great.
Drita was made by the winner of the competition that I did on patreon. The winner wanted her standing pose to be showing her ass and her scene focused on her breasts in a cowgirl position.

I should let Cologar answer from now on... *Lights the cigarette and relax*

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Drita was made by the winner of the competition that I did on patreon. The winner wanted her standing pose to be showing her ass and her scene focused on her breasts in a cowgirl position.

I should let Cologar answer from now on... *Lights the cigarette and relax*
I see.

I'm typically the type of person who will pledge at the top tier for a project I like and try to make my voice heard, but I'm always outvoted significantly regardless. My main fetishes are ass worship and facesitting, so if that isn't really one of the bigger focuses in the game, I'll probably pass for now. Wish more games did it.

But I did really like the General's scene, and I think you have a LOT of talent. The writing is good and free of most (all?) grammar issues, and the art is truly phenomenal. Reminds me a lot of succubus dreamer and incubus quest, which is a big compliment.

Reactions: fanboi

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I see.

I'm typically the type of person who will pledge at the top tier for a project I like and try to make my voice heard, but I'm always outvoted significantly regardless. My main fetishes are ass worship and facesitting, so if that isn't really one of the bigger focuses in the game, I'll probably pass for now. Wish more games did it.

But I did really like the General's scene, and I think you have a LOT of talent. The writing is good and free of most (all?) grammar issues, and the art is truly phenomenal. Reminds me a lot of succubus dreamer and incubus quest, which is a big compliment.
Thank you!!! Me and the patrons like face sitting too, I try to include at least 1 scene per chapter of either facesitting/ass worship or foot fetish, since it's very popular.

I made a poll a while ago and the winner was boobjob + blowjob. People really wanted that boob action since I didn't included a single scene yet LOL

Reactions: Rsunet
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes