Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I'm waiting for the last piece of art from Kain so I can include, send in for play testing and then release it.

For those who care about the story, I highly recommend replaying from the prologue, since a lot was add and you might not even recognize people that you have previously encountered considering that they received new art, ALL NPCs now have dialogue and there is new art and some new events around the world.

I also ask for you to consider supporting our work. Some people can't support us every month, but they donate something every time I release a new build.
se vc quiser eu posso testar o game antes do lançamento n tenho nada contra

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
the additions to the chapter are quite nice! just wondering, will the dream stone be coming in a later chapter? and do the mysterious stone fragments have anything to do with it?

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
If u collect all of the stone fragments u can get the dream stone and unlock the recollection room.
U can collect them during the main story. If I remeber correctly there are 5 fragments

Reactions: septimusand

darkwhite1602

Mar 1, 2019
The royal generals and the queen are for the end of this Era, meaning the 4th game.
However that doesn't mean that they won't have scenes with other characters before that.
So one game is 4 chapters, yeah? You've released 2 chapters in almost a year. So does that mean we'll be fighting the Queen and the generals 7 years from now???

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So one game is 4 chapters, yeah? You've released 2 chapters in almost a year. So does that mean we'll be fighting the Queen and the generals 7 years from now???
there are 5 chapters per game. And no, I don't think it will take this long, we just made a rework of the game exactly to make things quicker since almost all side characters are now done.
Many things we just created will be use in all games of this Era, making development quicker.

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Zion how realistic is it to get a progress tracker like summertime saga (shudders as i mention a game with such a horrible release schedule) has? That way everyone can have an idea of how you're getting out without you having to reply to the same progress questions all the time? Did i read right that you're looking to release chapter three in the next two months? :)

bobbofly

May 20, 2020
Playing version 5.2: some stuff I like, some I hate. LOVE the firepits for restoring, saving, etc., but could do without the "General-Foods-International-coffee moments" that go with them when restoring hp. The gamefeel during battle is still treacherous at best, in terms of keyboard & mouse operation. Try to open "items" in a battle & you often set your next move to "guard" & engage it instead of getting that much-needed hp restoring herb you desperately needed. Try to replenish your Iron Will & get something else you didn't want. Clicks right through before you can react. Other times repeated clicks/keystrokes do nothing. It feels deliberately disingenuous. Not a CPU/memory issue, only the game does it, regardless of other programs operating or not. Already checked it. Love the now more active Greed succubus, she's even hotter now with the movement added!!! Hopefully the X-ray part will get a movement upgrade as well. She seems to be using some sexier lines when she's laying her game down, too. Really dig the sh*t she says... Spider succubus now strikes first when you try to replenish hp. Grossly unfair - feels like a CHEAT. Also feels like she's been buffed. The Manga/anime ending & attendant music at the end of General Dahlia's battle ruins it. It has the flavor of an old episode of Speed Racer, much like the still far too expositional video cutaways. Those things really need a good trimming. Great game over all, though.

Loyalazz

Oct 20, 2018
Playing version 5.2: some stuff I like, some I hate. LOVE the firepits for restoring, saving, etc., but could do without the "General-Foods-International-coffee moments" that go with them when restoring hp. The gamefeel during battle is still treacherous at best, in terms of keyboard & mouse operation. Try to open "items" in a battle & you often set your next move to "guard" & engage it instead of getting that much-needed hp restoring herb you desperately needed. Try to replenish your Iron Will & get something else you didn't want. Clicks right through before you can react. Other times repeated clicks/keystrokes do nothing. It feels deliberately disingenuous. Not a CPU/memory issue, only the game does it, regardless of other programs operating or not. Already checked it. Love the now more active Greed succubus, she's even hotter now with the movement added!!! Hopefully the X-ray part will get a movement upgrade as well. She seems to be using some sexier lines when she's laying her game down, too. Really dig the sh*t she says... Spider succubus now strikes first when you try to replenish hp. Grossly unfair - feels like a CHEAT. Also feels like she's been buffed. The Manga/anime ending & attendant music at the end of General Dahlia's battle ruins it. It has the flavor of an old episode of Speed Racer, much like the still far too expositional video cutaways. Those things really need a good trimming. Great game over all, though.
Welp, actually I cleared Spider Succubus right after defeating Black Rose, very easy feat to do, because the battle is quite RANDOM, on my 3rd try i got a first critical strike for about her 50% HP pool, so it really depends on luck bro, during my victorious fight she even missed 1 time, and during activation of Hellish Greed spell (which increases her attack power), she suddenly starts using Succubus Temptation (maybe a bug that will be fixed later), which in fact led to this strange battle;)
Anyway, BIG THANKS to Zion for remaking this game, the progression is far better and a lot of interesting mini-quests for obtaining more power :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

jenzu2

Aug 28, 2018
im not fan of rpg style games but some of them are interesting , now im no expert but so far im enjoying the game but felt on ch2 everything was rushed its boss fight almost every 5 mins then i was done with ch2 , compared to ch1 took for ever to end which i enjoyed had fun going through it , well im dumbass so idk how to even use the runes lol , this game got potential great art just would be nice to have some smaller succubus not loli's but a tid bit shorter ones that look teenish without the oversized tits , now its your game put whatever you want in it enjoyed it sofar sad its not finished yet would've loved to finish it in 1 go lol

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
im not fan of rpg style games but some of them are interesting , now im no expert but so far im enjoying the game but felt on ch2 everything was rushed its boss fight almost every 5 mins then i was done with ch2 , compared to ch1 took for ever to end which i enjoyed had fun going through it , well im dumbass so idk how to even use the runes lol , this game got potential great art just would be nice to have some smaller succubus not loli's but a tid bit shorter ones that look teenish without the oversized tits , now its your game put whatever you want in it enjoyed it sofar sad its not finished yet would've loved to finish it in 1 go lol
What? How was the second chapter shorter? Unless you played the old version where the prologue and the first chapter are one and the same. That's a really outdated version of the game.
There is the prologue, then chapter 1 and then chapter 2.
Chap 1 and 2 are both roughly the same length. Have the same number of succubi as well.

Thank you for the praise though! :giggle:

Oct 24, 2018
If anything, I think Chapter 2 was a little bit longer than chapter 1, I find it hard to believe it to be the other way around.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes