• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chaerick

Nov 17, 2019
Someone already leaked the game here, but we have a patreon if you wish to support our work and yes, I plan to sell it on Steam once the game is finished and polished if you wish to support our work from there.
For how much are you willing to sell it on steam? also if i support your patreon, will i be able to download the latest version?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
For how much are you willing to sell it on steam? also if i support your patreon, will i be able to download the latest version?
Yes, supporting us on patreon give you access to the newest version.
I don't know yet for how much I wish to sell the game, since it's still a few months away.

njc6326

May 21, 2017
Hey Zion! may I ask you what is the difference between new version and 0.51 version? and do you have any idea to make a gallery/scene replay mode?

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
I loved the second chapter, I thought that the witch quest was going to be about the girl who captured the succubus.
The new angel and Atessatia look amazing.
Great work Zion, your game is getting very interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes