Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Thetisice

May 6, 2020
I WOKE UP AT 7AM AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF "BOY, I REALLY LOVE EVERYTHING THIS GAME AND WANT TO SEE IT THRIVE!" So i threw a few buck at ya to make your dream a reality. Love your work Zion! :Blushu: <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
We need more lesser succubus encounters like the white succ and Drita, something like a school level for succubus beginner just to get defeated and insulted by the weakest one :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
Also i've noticed the lack of "loli"succubi, is there a specific reason or the creator choose to not include them for personal/ethic/legal reasons?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I WOKE UP AT 7AM AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF "BOY, I REALLY LOVE EVERYTHING THIS GAME AND WANT TO SEE IT THRIVE!" So i threw a few buck at ya to make your dream a reality. Love your work Zion! :Blushu: <3
Thank you!!! We are doing our best to release chapter 3 as soon as possible and the best we can!!!

We need more lesser succubus encounters like the white succ and Drita, something like a school level for succubus beginner just to get defeated and insulted by the weakest one :love:
Yes, hahahaha! generally speaking the temptation events are made with weaker succubi, that have no alternative but to try to seduce you.

Also i've noticed the lack of "loli"succubi, is there a specific reason or the creator choose to not include them for personal/ethic/legal reasons?
Lolis and Shotas are always a problem with the law. I can't include them, I'm sorry.

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
Thank you!!! We are doing our best to release chapter 3 as soon as possible and the best we can!!!

Yes, hahahaha! generally speaking the temptation events are made with weaker succubi, that have no alternative but to try to seduce you.

Lolis and Shotas are always a problem with the law. I can't include them, I'm sorry.
I like milf better anyway (y)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
1601953430308.png
A teaser for the new love interest: Medea, Daughter of the Sun. The most beautiful woman of her Era.
She's been made for those who enjoy a mean, bratty and spoiled personality on a girl.

If you like our work, please consider supporting us on patreon:

My aim is to release the new complete chapter on December.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 846735
A teaser for the new love interest: Medea, Daughter of the Sun. The most beautiful woman of her Era.
She's been made for those who enjoy a mean, bratty and spoiled personality on a girl.

If you like our work, please consider supporting us on patreon:

My aim is to release the new complete chapter on December.
And now thinking succubus will take you to a hellish heaven of torture, despair and death.

checks out on Medea: This is just the start of a rollercoaster of BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BABES ready to please our brave hero on the journey to defeat *or slave ;)* the succubus kingdom

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
She is very hot and I think I will get going with her character. Now I need to decide which love interest is my favourite...
Anyway why are her eyelashes visible on before her hairs? Idk I find that strange

Chaerick

Nov 17, 2019
I have made a quick guide regarding the recollection room. I've seen a lot of people unable to find the fragments. If you wish to view it, here it is:
After resting, is there anything that is required to do?

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone know what to do after deciding to help the witch=/?
if you mean kill the witch hunter. then you must go back to the blood tribe and interact with him and take him down once and for all for later coming back into the witch lair and get your Reward.

Chaerick

Nov 17, 2019
if you mean kill the witch hunter. then you must go back to the blood tribe and interact with him and take him down once and for all for later coming back into the witch lair and get your Reward.
is he supposed to be in the tents? I cant spot him in the village.

Ichika Matsumoto

Feb 25, 2020
i have a question about the love interest...does she will get pregnant after just one sex?how does the love interest work?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes