Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
I wrote on Patreon a while ago and I'll ask here too, since you guys seem to enjoy the content we release :)

I did some quick math and I came to the conclusion that we can expand the series if we reach $2900 to $3000 in two ways:

-With manga short stories (like a hero falling prey to a succubus);
-And a spinoff shorter game, like a game focused on Kain's youth. Telling the story of your master before the events of the main game.

So if you would like to support us, we can deliver even more content based on our succubi and the world of Succubus Covenant!

You can support us here:

Or help us spread the word of the game here, on our official twitter:

Thank you for your time guys.
A spinoff game would be better in my opinion, even more if it's center on Kain, It will be interesting to know how the relationship of Asariel and Kain started, and know more about the origin of the hunters and angel's organization itself.
A game of the void wars in the future would be amazing too.
Anyway your ideas and all the work in this project is amazing, the plot is wonderful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
A spinoff game would be better in my opinion, even more if it's center on Kain, It will be interesting to know how the relationship of Asariel and Kain started, and know more about the origin of the hunters and angel's organization itself.
A game of the void wars in the future would be amazing too.
Anyway your ideas and all the work in this project is amazing, the plot is wonderful.
Thanks! I love what I do and I'll try my best to explore a lot of every Era. ;)

Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
Just finished chapter 2. Amazing game and awesome art. I just wanted to know if there’s anything you can do in the temple looking place? The tunnel that leads into ruins. At the end where all the poison on the ground is. Besides that I’m pretty sure I got all the content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Just finished chapter 2. Amazing game and awesome art. I just wanted to know if there’s anything you can do in the temple looking place? The tunnel that leads into ruins. At the end where all the poison on the ground is. Besides that I’m pretty sure I got all the content.
Not yet, that is an special area for when we finish the game in the 5th chapter. Don't forget about the witch quest.
I'm really glad you liked the game :)

Reactions: Varaelyza

Cakkeman

Nov 14, 2020
I found your game totaly randomly and i love it!
Graphics are awesome, i like how succubi have their own character but the only thing a bit disappointing for me are the fights. But i know you're game is not finished at all so keep the good work and i will be waiting for more content.

Reactions: Cosmos Guy

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
on first time playing
I choose kill only.
I do not trust them if I let them go or.... do whatever you imagine with them would lead to me getting sucked dry first.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I found your game totaly randomly and i love it!
Graphics are awesome, i like how succubi have their own character but the only thing a bit disappointing for me are the fights. But i know you're game is not finished at all so keep the good work and i will be waiting for more content.
Thanks! And yes, gameplay is the weakest part of the game, right now. I'm aware of that. I'll try to improve on that eventually.
This is my first game and I'm still trying to get the hang of if.

on first time playing
I choose kill only.
I do not trust them if I let them go or.... do whatever you imagine with them would lead to me getting sucked dry first.
Smart! A true Adalon Hunter :)

Cosmos Guy

Apr 29, 2019
Greetings!

I recently found the game in the threads, and I was surprised by the development of the game, I liked the immersion I have with the story, and how the story can be shaped depending on my choices, it is a very interesting system, in the beginning of the story, i was confused at first, but it didn't take long for me to understand as the game went on(
that was certainly the goal of the story development, and y'all definitely managed to make a good story), unfortunately I didn't participate in the previous discussions, but at least I'm glad I found the game! I wish you success in the game development, congratulations to artistic direction, exceptional quality( , go check! *if you haven't checked yet*). So, I'm looking forward to future updates!

Ps¹: Kainkout! Um salve do Brasil! Sua direção de arte é incrível!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Greetings!

I recently found the game in the threads, and I was surprised by the development of the game, I liked the immersion I have with the story, and how the story can be shaped depending on my choices, it is a very interesting system, in the beginning of the story, i was confused at first, but it didn't take long for me to understand as the game went on(
that was certainly the goal of the story development, and y'all definitely managed to make a good story), unfortunately I didn't participate in the previous discussions, but at least I'm glad I found the game! I wish you success in the game development, congratulations to artistic direction, exceptional quality( , go check! *if you haven't checked yet*). So, I'm looking forward to future updates!

Ps¹: Kainkout! Um salve do Brasil! Sua direção de arte é incrível!
Nós dois somos Brasileiros, hahaha.
Fico feliz que tenha gostado, vou passar essa mensagem pra ele! :giggle:

• Love
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes