Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
really do wanna support the game it's 1$-5$ after all but the patreon website is so shite it has no available options for my country to pay through:( All I can do is put a banner and promote it so others who can support get notified of this beautiful game
You don't have to worry about it, just enjoy the game, people liking the game and spreading the word when the alternative is not possible is all the support Zion needs.

UnknowThing

Nov 10, 2019
Zion, Really your game is awesome ! :love: i knew you thank to Kainkout art (Bravo to artist too (y)) on pixiv. And after playing the Chapter 1-3 (the Demo stop after the three stones on river if i'm wrong ? :unsure:). You work deserves it out. Sorry if my english is bad i'm a lover of your game who comes from France ;).

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

We are now making Lore videos about the world and universe of SC!

I know that reading in-game can be tiresome, but with Quiet narration and Oreo Rodeo videos you can just sit down and relax listen to the lore and story of the world. I hope you guys enjoy their hard work!

If you like, please like and subscribe! It will help us a lot!!!

We are always seeking ways to expand SC world and this seems one of the best ways to do so!

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019

We are now making Lore videos about the world and universe of SC!

I know that reading in-game can be tiresome, but with Quiet narration and Oreo Rodeo videos you can just sit down and relax listen to the lore and story of the world. I hope you guys enjoy their hard work!

If you like, please like and subscribe! It will help us a lot!!!

We are always seeking ways to expand SC world and this seems one of the best ways to do so!
liked and subscibed, ok the lore is wayyyy too complicated for me, i thought i was looking a history program for a moment, i'll just stick with the thicc succubi

Sirugate

Feb 28, 2019
im in the swamp area right hwo do i cross the river i have 2 out of i presume 3 stones ? or is that not implemented idk how much there is in this demo

Apr 2, 2018
Hi Zion,
i remember when you first announced the game way back and i absolutely loved it, i was a patreon supporter for a while but for personal reasons had to stop. im thinking of supporting the game again but would like to know if there is enough new content in the latest version? last time i played the game the general was the news charterer ( it was the original non-animated version).
Was there a lot of new content that was release since then?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hi Zion,
i remember when you first announced the game way back and i absolutely loved it, i was a patreon supporter for a while but for personal reasons had to stop. im thinking of supporting the game again but would like to know if there is enough new content in the latest version? last time i played the game the general was the news charterer ( it was the original non-animated version).
Was there a lot of new content that was release since then?
Wait for the full new chapter to come. I released just a demo due to the artist injury. But now he's 100% again and we intensified a lot our work, focusing only on our game.

Plus, I believe I can release Warlock Saga chapter 1 next month. It's a short game focused on The Veil. An ancient faction in the world of SC.

The full chapter 3 will soon follow I believe.

The weebbbb

Feb 12, 2021
Aanimations need improvements or changes
This kind of animations is suck like 2D png passing through each others and just shrinking expanding a bit

clodier

Jan 8, 2021
Salut Salut Je voulais juste savoir si la démo pourrait être télécharger sur une autre plateforme car moi ca ne fonctionne pas on me dit que le lien n'est plus dispo. Et aussi travailler-vous sur une suite qui sera dispo dans quelque mois ? voila merci

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
Salut Salut Je voulais juste savoir si la démo pourrait être télécharger sur une autre plateforme car moi ca ne fonctionne pas on me dit que le lien n'est plus dispo. Et aussi travailler-vous sur une suite qui sera dispo dans quelque mois ? voila merci
At least take the efford to put that shit into google translate, what if averybody just started talking in their fucking lenguage

Knight140

Feb 14, 2021
Is the game finished or something since I don't see any updates? like If I'm right the update was around half a year ago, and by the way, I like the animation as it is, it's so much better than other games that want to make the characters look real but they just ruin it and make some ugly characters, so even if it's not perfect, it's still good (just for people who said the animation is bad, Idk where are these people when other games make such ugly 3D characters)

Clazzy

Dec 12, 2019
Is this game still being worked on, haven’t hear about anything new since the 3 part, any closer to next chapter release?

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Next month we will see the full chp 3. warlock saga should come this month so I guess in the weekend if we are lucky.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes