• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 24, 2018
I visited their twitter but i've only saw one example of succubus ( the cow one ), there is more ?
No, that's the one they shared publicly. There will obviously be a lot more succubi in this chapter besides the cow succubus, but maybe they have showed some only for patreon members, so I recommend becoming a patreon if you want to see more.

Reactions: thesandell

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Tenho uma pergunta, as 3 succubus apresentadas pela rainha ( esqueci o nome das 3 ), alguma delas vai aparecer no capítulo 3 ?
Yep, but I won't review which one because of spoilers. :)
However this first release is more like a "demo" of chapter 3, since the artist, Kainkout suffered an injury on his hand and can't draw for now. Hopefully he'll be back as soon as possible.
So this general won't appear in this first release.

Reactions: StickySlasher31

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

mayvice

Aug 12, 2018
really do wanna support the game it's 1$-5$ after all but the patreon website is so shite it has no available options for my country to pay through:( All I can do is put a banner and promote it so others who can support get notified of this beautiful game

Last edited:

Loyalazz

Oct 20, 2018
really do wanna support the game it's 1$-5$ after all but the patreon website is so shite it has no available options for my country to pay through:( All I can do is put a banner and promote it so others who can support get notified of this beautiful game
Where are you from?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes