Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
is he supposed to be in the tents? I cant spot him in the village.
he is literally at the front hill u wont be missing on spotting him!

also if you havent seen him, then probably you haven't decided to choose the option of *help the witch*, or you haven't talked with him first in order to him bring up the topic of looking for a witch to kill.

Chaerick

Nov 17, 2019
Zion is it possible for the hero to become corrupted and stand along with the succubus in the future chapter?

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
Zion of Olympus I have a question.
I was reading the lore, and in the succubization image says that a succubus could be a female elf or human.
So, Do you plan to add elf characters or from any other races?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus I have a question.
I was reading the lore, and in the succubization image says that a succubus could be a female elf or human.
So, Do you plan to add elf characters or from any other races?
Yes, other races will be added as we develop the series. Elves being one of them. There are no elves in Yrdarvyr (planet where the game takes place) right now, however.

Kasper2012

Feb 21, 2018
Sweet! High Lord Kainkout has graced us with his presence!
Meanwhile I decided to make the first encounter with a succubus in a nutshell:

idk.png idk2.png

Don't look at her boobs everyone! Boobs are temporary! The glory of Adalon is eternal!

Kainkout

Nov 6, 2020
Your artstyle its BREATHTAKING !!!

god damn kain looking forward to see more of your art in many RPG or renpy games!
Thanks!
While Succubus Covenant is my priority yes you may hear about me in other projects here and there such as Oppai Muse a while ago. Also some other things that can't go public yet.
If you want to see more of my works I'm also on twitter, deviantart and pixiv. Just look for 'Kainkout' in these sites. (y)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks!
While Succubus Covenant is my priority yes you may hear about me in other projects here and there such as Oppai Muse a while ago. Also some other things that can't go public yet.
If you want to see more of my works I'm also on twitter, deviantart and pixiv. Just look for 'Kainkout' in these sites. (y)
already following ya in all the social medias listed above!

and i just purchased oppai muse since the price its low and im gonna dig it just to see your art and of course enjoy of the game in the pricess <3 !!!

Reactions: Kainkout

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I wrote on Patreon a while ago and I'll ask here too, since you guys seem to enjoy the content we release :)

I did some quick math and I came to the conclusion that we can expand the series if we reach $2900 to $3000 in two ways:

-With manga short stories (like a hero falling prey to a succubus);
-And a spinoff shorter game, like a game focused on Kain's youth. Telling the story of your master before the events of the main game.

So if you would like to support us, we can deliver even more content based on our succubi and the world of Succubus Covenant!

You can support us here:

Or help us spread the word of the game here, on our official twitter:

Thank you for your time guys.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes