Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Silent Keeper

Dec 10, 2020
Oh my... how to defeat the Parafrosini Succubi i can´t even hit her
You need to complete the ruins. The summer one give you an item who make you able to counter her.

Btw is there a way to beat Rafflesia without the god of gift ? I can beat the plants swarm but my god. Rafflesia just two shoot me lol, and i hunted and fished alot.

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
You need to complete the ruins. The summer one give you an item who make you able to counter her.

Btw is there a way to beat Rafflesia without the god of gift ? I can beat the plants swarm but my god. Rafflesia just two shoot me lol, and i hunted and fished alot.
When you are fighting with her, you only have to defend and heal yourself, you can't beat her, you only have to resist 5 attacks from her.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

GZLord

Sep 13, 2021
When I fell into the trap of the tribal succubi I did not get the fragment of dream stone, does anyone know if I can get it without starting the game again?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I wish to inform the community here that I'll be making some changes in the lore, specially in the name/denomination of some races/characters.

SC lore has evolved a lot since the start of the development and I wish to move away from the concept of demons and angels.

I wish, for example, succubi to be seen more as 'magical cosmic parasites' than "demons".

"Demons" was a generic term I used in the beginning of the production since almost everyone would easily associated it with enemies due to the overwhelming number of games with them as primary antagonists.

"Demons" don't represent the succubi in SC since they don't care about sins, corruption of mortals, or taking you to hell, which is what demons do. They just want to feed on your fluids.

The same will apply to the angels, and they are more like "magical cosmic saviors/benefactors" so to speak

I don't know if I'll do that in this first game already, considering the amount of work, but you can expect that from the second game forward for sure.

Here are some of the major changes for the terms:
Sayna (means parasite in the common tongue) - Succubi
Droth - general term for "Demon"
Ky'nar Edon (means Dimension That Burns)- Scorching Hell
Azurin (means From Cold Lands) - Angels
Azuranir (means Soaring Cold Land) - Heaven

Jul 11, 2019
"Demons" and "Succubi" etc could be a case of mistaken identity or faulty intelligence. Since we're going from the Bronze Age through the Middle Ages and onwards, I imagine there are many names, theories and opinions on what the truth behind these things are, where they came from, what they want and so on.

I especially imagine the Succubi themselves are more than happy to misdirect, misinform or just plain toy with people, whereas the Angels have a vested interest in keeping the struggle as black-and-white as possible so people don't get lost in the nuance and make mistakes like thinking maybe the Succubi can be reasoned with, or worse are actually the lesser evil/greater good of the two, but instead continue to fight and hunt their enemies with absolute zeal.

The question I still struggle with in this setting remains "if Succubi are such a threat to men, but largely ignore women, why do the Angels/Hunters not prioritize training women to hunt the Succubi down since they can't be made food" and I would want to prioritize answering that question first and foremost.

• Red Heart

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
"Demons" and "Succubi" etc could be a case of mistaken identity or faulty intelligence. Since we're going from the Bronze Age through the Middle Ages and onwards, I imagine there are many names, theories and opinions on what the truth behind these things are, where they came from, what they want and so on.

I especially imagine the Succubi themselves are more than happy to misdirect, misinform or just plain toy with people, whereas the Angels have a vested interest in keeping the struggle as black-and-white as possible so people don't get lost in the nuance and make mistakes like thinking maybe the Succubi can be reasoned with, or worse are actually the lesser evil/greater good of the two, but instead continue to fight and hunt their enemies with absolute zeal.

The question I still struggle with in this setting remains "if Succubi are such a threat to men, but largely ignore women, why do the Angels/Hunters not prioritize training women to hunt the Succubi down since they can't be made food" and I would want to prioritize answering that question first and foremost.
Succubi (Saynas) are a rare occurrence. Yes, the game is focused on them but because it's an adult game, and the scenario is a full on invasion of Ky'nar Edon.

In a normal situation, an Adalon Hunter would spend years without facing one.

The most common types of stray Droths are Ogres and Orcs, which requires brute force for the most part. Probably summoned by a witch or warlock.

So the Azurin take young boys to fulfil that role while giving them the Soaring Gauntlet to fight against the rare Sayna occurrences.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey guys, I just released a massive update (the news type of update, not the game) on Patreon!

Please, if you guys can, join us there and support us, we are bringing MUCH more content in the following months.

From exceptional new artists that joined the project to a comic series following the adventures of Ajax and Klemes before the events of the main series! During the Ardarath Crisis!

I hope you guys can support us and enjoy the new content. Things will be a bit tighter for me, but it's for the betterment of the series, so be it.

May 25, 2017
Hey guys, I just released a massive update (the news type of update, not the game) on Patreon!

Please, if you guys can, join us there and support us, we are bringing MUCH more content in the following months.

From exceptional new artists that joined the project to a comic series following the adventures of Ajax and Klemes before the events of the main series! During the Ardarath Crisis!

I hope you guys can support us and enjoy the new content. Things will be a bit tighter for me, but it's for the betterment of the series, so be it.
Releases news about something not about the game and locking it behind a paywall?

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
To keep you guys updated on the situation:

-Kain left the game due to health and schedules issue.
We are now both working on a new project that will be announce day 30 this month.
It's a much lighter project that both me and him can work without stress.
It's completely focused on the girls. They are the only ones with art and have multiple interactions.

-Devil-V is the new artist for Succubus Covenant (main series):
A very famous, veteran and talented artist. He is the one responsible for all girls from now on for the main series.
You can take a look at his art here and a new succubus here:

-A new artist, StormFeder, is working on Warlock Saga.
A veteran and extremely talented artist. He'll be the one responsible for all girls for Warlock Saga as well.
You can take a look at his art here:

and you can see a teaser here for a new insect succubus here:

PS: Warlock Saga production is on hold for now (except the art). I can only work on one secondary project at the same time of the main series. However the art is already being made, so I'll keep changing from Warlock Saga to the new series of Kain, developing one while the art of the other is being produced.

-Zafiry, artist for the original Warlock Saga, now helps me in the series as a whole:

The talented artist who made all characters for Warlock Saga chapter 1 will be helping me develop both series. Monsters, characters, items, scenes, etc, will be with him for the series as a whole.
You can see his awesome art here:

-We are now creating a Comic Series for Succubus Covenant.
I want to release 5 pages every month, if possible, starting from the next month forward.
There is a page for patreons available, so people can see the style of the art and what to expect.
The artist will be revealed later on a exclusive post about the comic series.
The story is focused on Klemes, Ajax and the old generation of Adalon Hunters during the Ardarath Crisis.

As you guys can see with have plenty of good news and veteran artists working with us.
Things got a little expensive but it is worth it for the betterment of the series as a whole, so I'll take it.

The next step I want to take is to hire writers and/or developers to develop short games to expand the world of Succubus Covenant even more.
For example, a game focusing on escaping the succubi as a normal human, like in Succubus Prison. To show the life of the common people in the world of Yrdarvyr and the brutality of the cults/covens/etc.

If you wish to support us, so we can bring even more content, here is the link:

May God bless everyone! Thank you for your time! :)

Last edited:

Cologar

May 2, 2018

We are now both working on a new project that will be announce day 30 this month.
It's completely confused on the girls. They are the only ones with art and have multiple interactions.

A very famous, veteran and talented artist. He is the one responsible for all girls from now on for the main series.

A veteran and extremely talented artist. He'll be the one responsible for all girls for Warlock Saga as well.

PS: Warlock Saga production is on hold for now (except the art). I can only work on one secondary project at the same time of the main series. However the art is already being made, so I'll keep changing from Warlock Saga to the new series of Kain, developing one while the art of the other is being produced.

-Zafiry, artist for the original Warlock Saga, now helps me in the series as a whole:

The talented artist who made all characters for Warlock Saga chapter 1 will be helping me develop both series. Monsters, characters, items, scenes, etc, will be with him for the series as a whole.

I want to release 5 pages every month, if possible, starting from the next month forward.
There is a page for patreons available, so people can see the style of the art and what to expect.
The story is focused on Klemes, Ajax and the old generation of Adalon Hunters during the Ardarath Crisis.

As you guys can see with have plenty of good news and veteran artists working with us.
Things got a little expensive but it is worth it for the betterment of the series as a whole, so I'll take it.

The next step I want to take is to hire writers and/or developers to develop short games to expand the world of Succubus Covenant even more.
For example, a game focusing on escaping the succubi as a normal human, like in Succubus Prison. To show the life of the common people in the world of Yrdarvyr and the brutality of the cults/covens/etc.

Wow this is becoming quite the ambitious project, I wish you best of luck to you and your team, and dont forget to take care of yourselves as well! :D

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020

It's completely confused on the girls. They are the only ones with art and have multiple interactions.

Oh wow i take back the thing on kain leaving :( health its first over anything specially during these times, if its for the best then i take everything back from earlier post.

And the best of the best vibes to Devil-V which i seen his whole art history port-folio and i like that its open to various character drawings <3

OHHHHHHHH MY GOD what are the odds of seeing Zafiry one of the artist i follow for the various fetishes it covers when comes to inflation *if you're into that*, big busty girls and MUSCLE FIT WAIFUS :D !!!

Damn warlock saga will be getting interesting on next updates that's for DAMN sure

And the comics idea its actually nice, you never know =) it starts with comics and last thing you know its seeing succubus covenant merch to sell or even u aim high in your project development goals even an animation from a good and notorious company!

good stuff man real good stuff going on

• Red Heart

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Tomorrow me and Kain will reveal our new work together! Plenty of information and new girls to show with the awesome art you guys already know from Kain himself!

If you are curious, consider supporting us on Patreon! We are working hard to bring you guys the best!

Wasabi011

Oct 2, 2021
Hello i a new player, i have a few question:
1. How to capture, recuit succubu in chap 1? I tried capture all girl leafclan but it's too hard, i use sex scene 2 time before battle, 1 - 3 time on bat, result always 2 command kill her or in sex scene counter :cry:.

2. In chapter 2 which way do I go to the decayng wood? Vivid forest or dungeon dwarven. I get item in hall angel 2,3 , get mission kill witch, complete meet rita and asariel. Main still alone

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
Hello i a new player, i have a few question:
1. How to capture, recuit succubu in chap 1? I tried capture all girl leafclan but it's too hard, i use sex scene 2 time before battle, 1 - 3 time on bat, result always 2 command kill her or in sex scene counter :cry:.

2. In chapter 2 which way do I go to the decayng wood? Vivid forest or dungeon dwarven. I get item in hall angel 2,3 , get mission kill witch, complete meet rita and asariel. Main still alone
1. You can't recruit any succubi, they are evil, before any battle use IRON WILL, it will help you a lot.

2. In chapter 2 go to the decaying woods, also take your time to explore all dungeons apart from the forests.

Also, be careful with any choice you make, you can also ally with the witch.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes