ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance for an actual scene replay gallery? Individual pics aren't very re-watchable.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Any chance for an actual scene replay gallery? Individual pics aren't very re-watchable.
For the time being you are able to replay most of the scenes through the [Request] option of the Characters but I will add this on my to do list!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, so I'm interested, but there is not much yet for me to make a decision about supporting this game. I'm probably going to wait a couple updates, but I might support sooner if I had an idea of how femdom centric the game is/can/will be. Like, is there a dedicated sub route? Can I play as totally submissive? Also what does the extent of femdom go in the game, cus if its just monster girls and footjobs, that's hardly femdom. I like assertive girls for sure, can I play in a way that makes all girls take on that role that goes beyond aforementioned footjobs? Or is the game going to go this route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
The only part I will spoil is that in the initial intro where Eris leads a clueless victim in hell and rapes him
I don't want/care about spoilers, I just want to know, dedicated sub route or not.

Well i guess there should be a NTR tag then.
No? Shes your sister, it shouldn't be weird she has her own thing/doing her own stuff, until you actually have an actual romantic relationship with her. If anything you'd be stealing her if she does ever become a love interest. However your idea of the fact your sibling is having sex at all counts as NTR is just weird, does that mean my own sister has NTR'd me since she got married? Ergo, its only a thing if the relationship itself is a thing, which at this point in the game, its not.

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Okay, so I'm interested, but there is not much yet for me to make a decision about supporting this game. I'm probably going to wait a couple updates, but I might support sooner if I had an idea of how femdom centric the game is/can/will be. Like, is there a dedicated sub route? Can I play as totally submissive? Also what does the extent of femdom go in the game, cus if its just monster girls and footjobs, that's hardly femdom. I like assertive girls for sure, can I play in a way that makes all girls take on that role that goes beyond aforementioned footjobs? Or is the game going to go this route:

Edit:

I don't want/care about spoilers, I just want to know, dedicated sub route or not.

No? Shes your sister, it shouldn't be weird she has her own thing/doing her own stuff, until you actually have an actual romantic relationship with her. If anything you'd be stealing her if she does ever become a love interest. However your idea of the fact your sibling is having sex at all counts as NTR is just weird, does that mean my own sister has NTR'd me since she got married? Ergo, its only a thing if the relationship itself is a thing, which at this point in the game, its not.
Then what is the point of her even being in the game then seems pointless as hell.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

Edit:

relate with this message so much and have the same question

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Then what is the point of her even being in the game then seems pointless as hell.
I can't say anything for certain, I'm not the dev. Maybe she is a choice eventually, but that still makes your NTR thing moot. Until you're in a relationship with her, she can't be considered "stolen" from you . If you want to go that route, any woman you dated that's not a virgin has cucked you, probably many many times . In game terms, that wouldn't just be the sister, it would be the succubus too obviously, and any other heroine thats been sexually active. Just wait for how the story unfolds, as I said, I dunno what her role is going to be, you can make a very good educated guess, but until it happens, its a non-issue.

• Angry

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
She just sounds like a pointless character that is all i am trying to say don't try and put words in my mouth.
I actually agree with you here if you have a character like this and the way it is set up it usually implies an incest relationship, but the way it seems to be going is in the way of ntr, either way it just feels uncomfortable. With that said if it not the case then yes she is a wasted character, but if it goes in the ntr route then like I said I am out. It just doesn't feel right.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I actually agree with you here if you have a character like this and the way it is set up it usually implies an incest relationship, but the way it seems to be going is in the way of ntr, either way it just feels uncomfortable. With that said if it not the case then yes she is a wasted character, but if it goes in the ntr route then like I said I am out. It just doesn't feel right.
Thank you finally somebody gets it.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Guys, its a 0.0.1a version, don't you think you're being a tad critical and early on what a character's value is? We have no idea how the plot is going to go, it could wind up that the sister has a very important part and still not be sexual. Narrative and story is actually a thing believe it or not.
Seriously, just let it develop before you write off characters JFC

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Well you can request to put something in Rita's mouth :p Though I wonder when it will actually make it into the game.
Besides she also gives the player food :love:
You could just have a standard merchant for that she is pointless as all hell. plus she kind of seems like a real hoe to me. other than that game is not bad

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes