Jiraipoint

May 31, 2020
How can I get the cellar's key from Rita ? I accidentally passed the dialog and now every time i try to sneak on her she knock me out. I sometimes have an exclamation mark (i guess when she's turning her back to me) but no key.

Aug 27, 2022
How can I get the cellar's key from Rita ? I accidentally passed the dialog and now every time i try to sneak on her she knock me out. I sometimes have an exclamation mark (i guess when she's turning her back to me) but no key.
When she faces towards the bar you're supposed to interact with her to steal it . Wait till she walks up to the bar and her back is to you.

Edison Liu

Nov 28, 2018
Aww damn. One of those games I remember saying "I'll download it one of these days". I guess today wasn't that day.

TTrinxx

Aug 9, 2021
Why is it always the good stuff that gets abandoned? I think I've enjoyed this game more than most of the popular/mainstream femdom games - that says something.

We always lose the hidden gems like this...

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Why is it always the good stuff that gets abandoned? I think I've enjoyed this game more than most of the popular/mainstream femdom games - that says something.

We always lose the hidden gems like this...
Because Dokan treated it like something he has to make perfect and so in the end his desire brought him to burnout as sadly perfect is the enemy of good.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes