Sep 10, 2017
its so much better then I was expecting it to be. shame its on hold. I've been playing for nearly 5 hours and still havent finished all the content there is. and thats only from one path! there still is a whole other path to follow plus I think there may even be a mixed path, not even to mention all the sub plots that are there. love it love it love it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tataelol

Jun 12, 2022
i cant seem to find the gents club place.. i have the card but i dont know where to use it.
anyone can help..?

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
so what is the diference between patreon version and the version here like are some scenes exclusive to patreon version?

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
I'm watching the prologue right now. The voice acting definitely needs some work. The actors can't seem to get in character or actually communicate the emotion they should be showing in their voice. It feels flat.

Edit: It sounds like what I imagine a high school play would sound like.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
A guy asked this already, but is there a difference between this version on this site and supposedly the patreon exclusive version? Not sure if there even is a patreon exclusive, but i hear people talking about it. Another question i have, is the current version on this site the latest?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
apologies just realised the update that I had found was from last year

this is the most recent post which is from February this year

Hello folks,

Important meeting is coming up the next week. Going to meet up in person the team members to discuss the future of the project next weekend. This could mean the immediate resumption of the project.
I will keep everyone updated with the news of our discussion.

Hope everyone has been well.

Kind regards,

Dokan.

that said I will continue to wait for now

Sep 22, 2021
apologies just realised the update that I had found was from last year

this is the most recent post which is from February this year

Hello folks,

Important meeting is coming up the next week. Going to meet up in person the team members to discuss the future of the project next weekend. This could mean the immediate resumption of the project.
I will keep everyone updated with the news of our discussion.

Hope everyone has been well.

Kind regards,

Dokan.

that said I will continue to wait for now
thank you for the info

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes