jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
can someone tell me who jenkins was again? I have to talk to him/her and I can't recall who that's supposed to be

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i am doing the mission "valeria´s Vine Battle", i get the cellar key but i dont know where is the cellar, can someone show me?

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The fear on the discord is more, he is not able to write anything. Because his last update whas that he had a covid infection and is now on the way to recover but as I read this lines to often now with abanddoned games I fear a relapse made this game unfinished forever.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The fear on the discord is more, he is not able to write anything. Because his last update whas that he had a covid infection and is now on the way to recover but as I read this lines to often now with abanddoned games I fear a relapse made this game unfinished forever.
I am sorry to hear that.

Dev, if you see this, I hope you get well soon.

Jun 6, 2021
Got to the part where you talk to Iris. I have to say I'm not too impressed with this honestly. The game plays a tad too slowly. Not talking about the pace in which you unlock content here either. But rather the rate at which things happen on screen. Everything just takes a little too long or moves a little too slow. Also please use normal speed in the MC's house. Probably won't continue it too much longer.

By having a better designed city you could have had things to do that raised affection with the MC's sister and at least had something besides a footjob and a fingering to keep people interested. Hell, even having the sister pursued in a shitty way by her boss would have at least made half the players interested in the game to save her.

I also hope this Charmer/Stud system doesn't disappoint. I would hate to go Stud route only to find I can't be aggressive and remain a bitch. I'm really sick of this self insert MC where they are a creepy white knight wimp.

IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
Got to the part where you talk to Iris. I have to say I'm not too impressed with this honestly. The game plays a tad too slowly. Not talking about the pace in which you unlock content here either. But rather the rate at which things happen on screen. Everything just takes a little too long or moves a little too slow. Also please use normal speed in the MC's house. Probably won't continue it too much longer.

By having a better designed city you could have had things to do that raised affection with the MC's sister and at least had something besides a footjob and a fingering to keep people interested. Hell, even having the sister pursued in a shitty way by her boss would have at least made half the players interested in the game to save her.

I also hope this Charmer/Stud system doesn't disappoint. I would hate to go Stud route only to find I can't be aggressive and remain a bitch. I'm really sick of this self insert MC where they are a creepy white knight wimp.
bro this game maybe got abandoned

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If abandoned meen the developer said he got covid and then suddenly did not pusted further updates and so we have to fear he left for dead then yes you are right.
So sad, it was a good game that could have gotten even better, maybe the Dev one day will return, but for now my hope is almost none

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It whas in September saying it will take him to the end of the month for being able to work again, then on start of October he said he could go back, did post two more more weekly report including a content poll and then sudden silence again.

aaron00539

Jan 23, 2022
I'm stuck at the heading to third city quest, I can't find Iris anymore... am I missing anything? I just couldn't find her

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
When I saw the name, I thought it would be a game where the MC turned into a succubus due to a cursed crest

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nearly 4 month since the last Patreon post, I hope he's okay and will come back with the new update

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It whas in September saying it will take him to the end of the month for being able to work again, then on start of October he said he could go back, did post two more more weekly report including a content poll and then sudden silence again.
That is not good. I hope he posts something online soon. I would really hate to see this game go to the graveyard of abandoned gems. Succubus Crest has the best voice acting of any h game I have ever played. I have not been this amazed by VA in a game since playing Super Metroid for the first time.

When I saw the name, I thought it would be a game where the MC turned into a succubus due to a cursed crest
Now that you mention it, Succubus Crest could be interpeted that way. Fun fact, there is a game like that on here.

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes