overlord4896

Apr 21, 2021
i cant for the life of me find the spirit shrine for the letting it out quest. does anyone know the location? or perhaps its bugged for me. not sure.

Dege151

May 24, 2021
I am stuck at ava s talisman quest i completed the quest but nothing happens when i talk to ava

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
That puzzle during the Demon Possession quest, the one where Eris is leaping the Ghosts, I'm stuck there, can't seem to find the right combination, it keeps taking me back to the beginning

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
That puzzle during the Demon Possession quest, the one where Eris is leaping the Ghosts, I'm stuck there, can't seem to find the right combination, it keeps taking me back to the beginning
You will need to press all the ghouls which requires some side tracking, I will see if we can include it in the guide we're making.

Reactions: baxtus

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
where is the shady merchant?

Edit: I found him, he is at the inn in Valair (hometown)

Last edited:

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I think for harvesting the carrot you should have different time conditions when you're harvesting the carrot from the bottom fields, because I don't think it's possible to get record time for those
Also, will it be possible to re-do some challenges with a different difficulty to get better trophies ? I didn't know trophies where different based on the difficulty before the Iris one where I wanted to do impossible diff just for fun, so most of the time I just let base diff. Also, I don't really like the "got reset" trophies, because there's no way to know how to solve some puzzles before trying to see what they do, so you're forced to get reset except if you reload a save, search for the solution of just get really lucky. I'd rather have trophies for more difficult stuff than having to reload to first try a puzzle
Fast travel doesn't look that appealing tbh, I'd rather just walk than pay, though I guess it could become free once we get rid of the bandits/slimes ?
Are beacons not working ? I bought 2 but I don't see anything in my inventory nor can I place them

Let's say I, for example, recruited Skia before Talia ... how do I complete alliance quest 3 ?

After completing the bank request with business-making lvl 4, it says I got a whole level of business-making and it level up to 4 (which it already was obv in order to complete the quest)

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
dokancreations I recommend compressing using the open source 7zip program and 7z format.
It is open source so it is more wildly available than rar. And recompressing to an ultra quality 7z file reduced the file size from 634MB to 575MB. using rar makes the file 10% larger. (incidentally I tried max compression zip file and it was 650MB. so even worse than rar)

Reactions: dokancreations

Raphtalia 34

Nov 29, 2021
Can someone tell me how to do a piece of mind , pass Iris trials quest? Stuck here I couldn't find any method and can't go any further!

Sep 20, 2020
Hey. Great game so far. I located the bandit's hideout but now Valeria is never in her house and suddenly Olivia acts like we've been in love the whole time. Whaaaat???

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2020
Can someone tell me how to do a piece of mind , pass Iris trials quest? Stuck here I couldn't find any method and can't go any further!
If it's the mission with the 2 doors, go through the right door, then keep going through the left one until you reach a completely different room from which you can choose to end that misery.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2020
Hey. I played both sub and dom paths and I must say... Wow That was an amazing experience. Not only are the visuals beautiful, the story is interesting and the lines are pretty well written. I can't wait to play more of your game!
Side note : on the sub path, there's a bug after Valeria sends you to find the bandits hidout. It's like the game forgets about your relationship with her and suddenly goes to the dom path and now you have a relationship with Olivia! That's why I couldn't finish the sub route but other than that, I'd call the game almost flawless. I've played several similar games too and this was the only one that I enjoyed every minute of!
Keep up the good work :D

Reactions: girdeyordo
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes