dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Good game but its unplayable right now because of too many bugs... Had to reload a couple of times to avoid some of them but I can't progress at all now. Valeria is never at her house and I cannot give the herb to the doctor in order to advance.

Hi Valeria not being at her house is intended, but can you tell me about the herb issue you have?

How to meet Iris on her temple? I have no clue about it.
Are you doing the Altar mission?

Hit00

Jan 13, 2018
Hi Valeria not being at her house is intended, but can you tell me about the herb issue you have?

Are you doing the Altar mission?
I am trying to finish the quest "The Arrival", where I have to deliver a flower to the doctor. As soon as I enter the tent he tells me that the caravan master is feeling better and then I have to tell Eris about it. But the game won't let me leave the tent, telling me to give the herb to him. But there's no way to do that, no matter what I press.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I am trying to finish the quest "The Arrival", where I have to deliver a flower to the doctor. As soon as I enter the tent he tells me that the caravan master is feeling better and then I have to tell Eris about it. But the game won't let me leave the tent, telling me to give the herb to him. But there's no way to do that, no matter what I press.
I see, so what happened is you clicked on a tile (It was right next to the shrine where the scholar was) where I had made an event to give you an item to help a player who needed his save edited that's why you got the item and you broke the order of things... I know this cause it happened to one more player by mistake and we had to investigate...

Reactions: Hit00

Hit00

Jan 13, 2018
I see, so what happened is you clicked on a tile (It was right next to the shrine where the scholar was) where I had made an event to give you an item to help a player who needed his save edited that's why you got the item and you broke the order of things... I know this cause it happened to one more player by mistake and we had to investigate...
Ah good thing I had an autosave before that part. Thank you.
By the way, is there no way to meet Iris if you failed the altar quest? I thought that quest was supposed to be failed before reading the comments here.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Ah good thing I had an autosave before that part. Thank you.
By the way, is there no way to meet Iris if you failed the altar quest? I thought that quest was supposed to be failed before reading the comments here.
You will meet her again down the way don't worry. It's well-tuned. :)

Are there any more pegging scenes planned or is gonna be a one time thing?

Nothing is a one time thing in succubus crest!

The closest we have in the making right now is a futa scene but more will definetely be included over time, especially if asked from the players.

Reactions: Hit00 and Mayrun

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello, I have a question indeed, no two questions (If you want to answer them);
When is the wanted system going to appear?
When is the charismatic scene with the sister going to be implemented?
Thanks in advance!
I am loving the game so far.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Not real fan of the MC the guy looks like a mega beta it would of been better if you could choose how he looks.
As for me, there are quite a lot of femdom scenes in the game and for them such an MC is quite suitable.

Although in some moments, when the MC goes down the path of the dominant and tries to look intimidating, well, it looks funny. In general, not critical, but it kills the atmosphere of seriousness.

And so, perhaps in the future the developer will change the appearance of the MC, depending on which route he is taking.
Or maybe not, it's up to the developer to decide :).

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
As for me, there are quite a lot of femdom scenes in the game and for them such an MC is quite suitable.

Although in some moments, when the MC goes down the path of the dominant and tries to look intimidating, well, it looks funny. In general, not critical, but it kills the atmosphere of seriousness.

And so, perhaps in the future the developer will change the appearance of the MC, depending on which route he is taking.
Or maybe not, it's up to the developer to decide :).
That would be better changing his appearance depending on what route he is on good idea man.

EvilPixi

Jun 15, 2018
I am here just for the NTR, is this game recommended for me or should I look for something with heavier NTR content?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am here just for the NTR, is this game recommended for me or should I look for something with heavier NTR content?
There is some NTR scenes where you get cucked, but it’s more a game based either on domination and femdom, so there aren’t for now many NTR scenes

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes