BlackQuasar

Feb 6, 2020
Ive now tried redoing the quest from the start but I got stuck at the minigame in the mountains. The minigame just goes on forever since it has already been completed.

ab5580ab

Dec 28, 2020

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Out of curiosity, what is the mayor like for the dominant path? She seems very much like a domme to me (which is why I really liked what we have with her so far). She’s probably my favorite girl now or tied with the mistress from the village. Or is she a charmer only character?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Out of curiosity, what is the mayor like for the dominant path? She seems very much like a domme to me (which is why I really liked what we have with her so far). She’s probably my favorite girl now or tied with the mistress from the village. Or is she a charmer only character?
That one you will have to find it for yourself! The mayor is available for both paths.

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Where is Eris ? I talked to Caravan Master and cant leave city without her and she is not in hotel room.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello all,
i am on the path with the voice from getting the herb for the doctor for the caravan master and have gone o the campsite at midnight, i passed the first two test and the test with the teleporters is pissing me of, it makes no sence on how to advance past it.
please help me with this

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
hello all,
i am on the path with the voice from getting the herb for the doctor for the caravan master and have gone o the campsite at midnight, i passed the first two test and the test with the teleporters is pissing me of, it makes no sence on how to advance past it.
please help me with this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where is Eris ? I talked to Caravan Master and cant leave city without her and she is not in hotel room.
That sounds real strange can you tell me more?

Reactions: williamjin

settesay

Sep 1, 2018
That sounds real strange can you tell me more?
I had the same issue, right after choosing whether or not to give the nun lady the cure. You head to the caravan master and when you try to talk with him it says to party up with Eris first, but she is not in the hotel room anymore.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I had the same issue, right after choosing whether or not to give the nun lady the cure. You head to the caravan master and when you try to talk with him it says to party up with Eris first, but she is not in the hotel room anymore.
I found the bug and I'm uploading a new version as we speak

Here's the link for the fix: settesay Rigoku

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes