dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Any hints as to where I might pick up on the rest of the story? I feel like I've talked to everyone but can't find anymore quests to progress through. Seems like there's still stuff I haven't done based on the number of quests I've done compared to other screenshots I've seen. Thanks!
Sure, you just have to tell me where you are. Drop me a PM or check the discord server?

Reactions: Troutmask90

Riverdex

Jun 28, 2021
I've been playing his game for three days already, it's very good, but I'm stuck, I can't find the spirit's shrine, I know what it is, but I just don't know where the entrance is

ab5580ab

Dec 28, 2020
I've been playing his game for three days already, it's very good, but I'm stuck, I can't find the spirit's shrine, I know what it is, but I just don't know where the entrance is
I didn't finish that task, either.It's too hard to play this game without route tips.:cry:

Riverdex

Jun 28, 2021
it's normal since it's probably a single dev, and it's on the early stages, but i really want to continue playing it, hope someone can guide me

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
just info for if the dev want to debug, the doors upstairs in ava's inn can be used to farm lockpicking with seemingly no limits

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
If I'm not mistaking, the entrance is the stone gate with the blue light located in the mountains at the right of the map.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
This is a bug I'm working on to fix, please send me your save I will fix it.

I didn't finish that task, either.It's too hard to play this game without route tips.:cry:
PM and I will help !

Hello how am I supposed to progress through this room? View attachment 1271311
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
dokancreations
I'm stuck at this quest, no matter what I do, if I come alone or with Skia, there is no dialogue with Ava about the talisman so I can't give it to her.
I think I've completed everything else in this version, great game.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: BlackQuasar

BlackQuasar

Feb 6, 2020
dokancreations
I'm stuck at this quest, no matter what I do, if I come alone or with Skia, there is no dialogue with Ava about the talisman so I can't give it to her.
I think I've completed everything else in this version, great game.

View attachment 1271412
I'm stuck at the exact same point. I think its a bug beacouse if I remember correctly when Ava gave me the instructions for this quest, she rewarded me with a handjob immediately after the dialogue before Ive even started the quest.

Ive also noticed that I can get the gospel page from the book repeatedly.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Did you talk with the girls in the basement too? Or was this just like that from the beginning
I talked to them a long time ago when I did their quest.

What I mean is that I have the paper talisman that I should give to Ava, I can talk to Ava, but there is no option to talk about or give the talisman to her:

image_2021-06-29_134914.png

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck at the exact same point. I think its a bug beacouse if I remember correctly when Ava gave me the instructions for this quest, she rewarded me with a handjob immediately after the dialogue before Ive even started the quest.
Exactly! Noticed the same bug too!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dokancreations

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020

Ive also noticed that I can get the gospel page from the book repeatedly.
This is very strange, can someone send me a save file?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes