xionx3

Jun 24, 2021
I have an issue with the doctor quest, i got the plant and i do the trial too but the probleme is i can't give back the flower the doctor said that he is regenerate at 75% but can't do anything else

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I have an issue with the doctor quest, i got the plant and i do the trial too but the probleme is i can't give back the flower the doctor said that he is regenerate at 75% but can't do anything else
PM me or visit our discord server so I can take a look

Reactions: xionx3

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
can anyone share Charmer save please? my saves from 0.02d are broken apparently, can load them but after sleeping/completing any new main quest the whole Save/Load menu becomes brrrrrrrrrrrr and can't see anything in it

Jul 4, 2018
can anyone share Charmer save please? my saves from 0.02d are broken apparently, can load them but after sleeping/completing any new main quest the whole Save/Load menu becomes brrrrrrrrrrrr and can't see anything in it
you can get rid of the autosave plugin and it fixes the save issues.

www>js>plugins

then find felski_autosave.js and then edit it in notepad, then delete all the text.

Reactions: tankie123

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
For the time being only can be found on our Patreon

Femdom stuff with bandit chick next update?
Absolutely!?

ok ok can you send me the discord? i can't find it anywhere
Check our page 1.

you can get rid of the autosave plugin and it fixes the save issues.

www>js>plugins

then find felski_autosave.js and then edit it in notepad, then delete all the text.
Thanks, I wasn't sure if this was working but I figured it would so I wrote it in the note. :)

Reactions: nagaze

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So, completing side quests can unlock certain dialogue options in main quests according to an instructor in the game. My question is: whether completing the rita at the bar quest (where we check up on rita after travelling to keilos) will have benefits in the main quest (as I want to wait till the charmer version of the scene is out)?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
After date with Skia, i can't recruit her, although I have already bought her tent.
Can you send me your save?

So, completing side quests can unlock certain dialogue options in main quests according to an instructor in the game. My question is: whether completing the rita at the bar quest (where we check up on rita after travelling to keilos) will have benefits in the main quest (as I want to wait till the charmer version of the scene is out)?

You should be able to view the gallery scene afterwards of the charmer, this scene will probably be added in the next version. And I think the trigger stays as you choosing that option even now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

bruhh69420

Feb 16, 2021
when I enter Skia's crypt I can't get her to enchant the gospel page, plus when I open the save section It doesn't show me my saves and it plays a super weird interference-like sound... what do I do?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
when I enter Skia's crypt I can't get her to enchant the gospel page, plus when I open the save section It doesn't show me my saves and it plays a super weird interference-like sound... what do I do?
You need to have already recruited her to do this quest, seems like a sequence error from my part

Did you read the save migration note..?

inqu1sit0r92

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for reporting this, I found the issue I will have to upload a new version to fix it tomorrow.

Anyone else experiencing this should send me their save in PM and I will fix it directly.
Thanks, i'll wait)
The game is great, but I would like the function of skipping puzzles, not to remove them, but that there would be an opportunity to skip.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes