Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
so how do you start this new update? that guy in the tent is alright now but says he'll be ready in a few days. what now?

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I feel really stupid but how do I get Eris out of my party? I'm trying to do the mayor's quest and it tells me to disband the party in the main square but I honestly can't figure out exactly where to go and what to do exactly.

Edit: Figured it out. Just got the tent.

Okay new problem. I can't seem to do the guard training no matter what I do. The guard tells me to follow him but he doesn't go anywhere.

Last edited:

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Does mean my playthrough is ruined? I can't seem to find a way to progress in the story further.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I feel really stupid but how do I get Eris out of my party? I'm trying to do the mayor's quest and it tells me to disband the party in the main square but I honestly can't figure out exactly where to go and what to do exactly.

Edit: Figured it out. Just got the tent.

Okay new problem. I can't seem to do the guard training no matter what I do. The guard tells me to follow him but he doesn't go anywhere.
You can disband your party from your camp too! Just click on the campfire

Also the guard training is going to be in next version probably.

so how do you start this new update? that guy in the tent is alright now but says he'll be ready in a few days. what now?
Sounds like you haven't finished everything hmm

Does mean my playthrough is ruined? I can't seem to find a way to progress in the story further.
Nope, just one alternative path!

Someone know where is the spirit shrine ?
Have you checked the mountains?

Reactions: xionx3

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
You can disband your party from your camp too! Just click on the campfire

Also the guard training is going to be in next version probably.

Sounds like you haven't finished everything hmm

Have you checked the mountains?
well im kinda in a loss as to what to do really. is there any walkthrough or any tips?ive checked everywhere

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
When will the charmer version of the scene with your sister and the inn keeper be added, and also the ninja teaching you stealth? I've been waiting for a while for those scenes and I don't feel like progressing just to have to play all over again for those scenes.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
When will the charmer version of the scene with your sister and the inn keeper be added, and also the ninja teaching you stealth? I've been waiting for a while for those scenes and I don't feel like progressing just to have to play all over again for those scenes.
It's being worked on, also you can just view it later through the replay gallery, no reason to keep waiting just for a scene. It will be in the next version for sure.

all quests up to ''another test'' are completed. are there any others?
Yes there are, if you finish everything you will get an end of this part message.

Reactions: Eminba

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Any hints as to where I might pick up on the rest of the story? I feel like I've talked to everyone but can't find anymore quests to progress through. Seems like there's still stuff I haven't done based on the number of quests I've done compared to other screenshots I've seen. Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes