BlackQuasar

Feb 6, 2020
Hey Im relly enjoying this game, but I got stuck on "A scholars theory" quest... I cant find any clues around the bar nor the mountain. Any help would be appreciated.
Also, the elfs feet are gorgeous.

natan2000

Mar 28, 2021
I'm really enjoying the game, but I can't find any clues after this last mission and when I go to talk to talia she talks about the barrier again and follows along with me during the game I don't know if it's a bug or something else.
I completed 84% of the beta game

1624398640495.png

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It seems to me that for a game in which there are several mutually exclusive routes, it is worth writing in the changelog for which route how many events have been added (or for specific characters that are tied to certain parameters).
Personally, it would help me, аnd maybe someone else :).

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Since we get some of the previously inaccessible content (to public) become accessible with each new version, it would help to know which previously patreon-exclusive content is unlocked with each each update.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Since we get some of the previously inaccessible content (to public) become accessible with each new version, it would help to know which previously patreon-exclusive content is unlocked with each each update.
The rita scenes has been released to public in this update. Only two new scenes are not accessible in this scene.

MAC version for .4 please. :D
Very soon!

Can you elaborate on the error?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Ah, can you check if that file is in voice and copy it back in SE in and let me know if it worked? It should fix the issue

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Ah, can you check if that file is in voice and copy it back in SE in and let me know if it worked? It should fix the issue
yes, the file is there. i'm currently not in a good situation to test it (she follows me around), but i woud think it shoud fix it
EDIT: yes, i think it did the trick

Last edited:

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
So I just started and I am stuck. The quest mysterious fog needs you to talk to eris before you go into the forest at night, however it is uncompletable for me. If I grab eris then the time stops, I am unable to go to bedroom, cant go to the next area in the forest, I can't go to the inn, and nothing happens when I go to the fogged area. Quest says I need to talk to eris but i cant because she is already following me.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
So I just started and I am stuck. The quest mysterious fog needs you to talk to eris before you go into the forest at night, however it is uncompletable for me. If I grab eris then the time stops, I am unable to go to bedroom, cant go to the next area in the forest, I can't go to the inn, and nothing happens when I go to the fogged area. Quest says I need to talk to eris but i cant because she is already following me.
It's hard to see, but in the foggy area there's a small "path" to the left. taking it leads to a new map.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update really packing up with lot of content and event to do, the game finally grow large enough to be enjoy and I'm still doing new quest but so far it was very good

Reactions: dokancreations
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes