Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Interesting game, good old pick your path style, a bit of a challenge to do that for an H game and keep up with development though given the amount of content you'd have to do. A time sensitive event cycle can be is fun too in a dating sim sense, but hopefully we can speed up and stop time here and there for quality of life. Hopefully it keeps it's promise throughout the development time~.

Also, trying to mute the voices doesn't work, the developer needs to fix that. Looks like the game registers the voices in the sound effects instead of in the BGV. You can replace the files with mute sound at least without muting all of the sound effects. The English VA sounds like dog shit for me when I have to hear every line, but that's just a personal gripe given I indulge in Japanese VAs more.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I see there is no animation tag but, are there any moving CG parts at all? Even just a simple cycle between two different frames adds something to the mix. Thanks.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i cant find the flowers i need for the potions i looked at night to see if they where there but i couldent find them anyone know where they are?

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
i think saving doesnt work. a weird sound starts whenever i try to save. also, i can still not enter her house after ive completed everything it says strange she lived here

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Interesting game, good old pick your path style, a bit of a challenge to do that for an H game and keep up with development though given the amount of content you'd have to do. A time sensitive event cycle can be is fun too in a dating sim sense, but hopefully we can speed up and stop time here and there for quality of life. Hopefully it keeps it's promise throughout the development time~.

Also, trying to mute the voices doesn't work, the developer needs to fix that. Looks like the game registers the voices in the sound effects instead of in the BGV. You can replace the files with mute sound at least without muting all of the sound effects. The English VA sounds like dog shit for me when I have to hear every line, but that's just a personal gripe given I indulge in Japanese VAs more.
I am currently working to slowly migrate all files, just taking a while as it's a lot of voice clips, thanks for your kind comments.

I see there is no animation tag but, are there any moving CG parts at all? Even just a simple cycle between two different frames adds something to the mix. Thanks.
Yes there are plenty and also there's a animated version in case you're interested which we're working on.

i cant find the flowers i need for the potions i looked at night to see if they where there but i couldent find them anyone know where they are?
Looking for this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i think saving doesnt work. a weird sound starts whenever i try to save. also, i can still not enter her house after ive completed everything it says strange she lived here
Please check that the game is placed in a save where you have rights, I've heard this happened to players who did not have rights and weren't allowing the engine to create new (save) files

chisei

Jan 1, 2020
Hello guys, can someone help me, last played version 002, went through all, no save left. Can someone throw off the save from now on? Well, or from the moment I get to the second village, I will be very grateful

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I'm just curious, how does the path thing work exactly?
Do you like chose,at the start of the game?
Or throughout the gameplay?

And does this game have some mind control or something?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I'm just curious, how does the path thing work exactly?
Do you like chose,at the start of the game?
Or throughout the gameplay?

And does this game have some mind control or something?
Hi Grave, the path in the game splits depending on your charmer x stud level.
It's achieved throughtout the game based on your choices.

There is a mind control scene but its currently only on Patreon exclusively (to motivate players to have a reason to contribute to funding the project) with more being worked on.

Hope I helped.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GraveXMachina

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Hi Grave, the path in the game splits depending on your charmer x stud level.
It's achieved throughtout the game based on your choices.

There is a mind control scene but its currently only on Patreon exclusively (to motivate players to have a reason to contribute to funding the project) with more being worked on.

Hope I helped.
Ah, so some scenes are patreon only?

And about the mind control, is it the MC being controlled or does he control someone else?

Apologies, I don't really like this stuff so I just wanted to be sure.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Yes but it's very few compared to the free ones and they are being released with every update adjusting them.

In that scene the MC is being controlled as it's a bad ending. And the opposite is in the plans but for the future.

Reactions: GraveXMachina
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes