archdude

Dec 19, 2017
So does this game still have half of the content paywalled or did that policy change and I can finally play it?

lorvala

Jul 20, 2017
literly cant do anything im on the quest the first act i picked up the broom and sweeped around the church idk what to do now. i cant talk to the church girl

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Before I download and try the game I noticed in changelog there is voice acting listed is there a way to completely turn it off without turning off all the sounds?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Before I download and try the game I noticed in changelog there is voice acting listed is there a way to completely turn it off without turning off all the sounds?
As of now, not yet completely. Only partial unfortunately. I am still working on this.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
Jul 28, 2020
What is the point of the tags if they are missing a major one like NTR. I wish the moderation could actually do their jobs instead of getting triggered by random comments. I am really tired of searching every game thread beforehand because i know tags are most likely missing. Anyways good luck on your cuck game.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
When and where can you raise your Charm or your Stud status?
Did the petal quest from the elf and noticed that I could potentially lose some scenes cause for example my Stud stat did not reach 3 yet.

Also how can you complete the cat puzzle on the MC's dreams?
How do you submit your answer as when you speak with dream succubi the dream ends,what is the answer by the way?

Last edited:

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
When and where can you raise your Charm or your Stud status?
Did the petal quest from the elf and noticed that I could potentially lose some scenes cause for example my Stud stat did not reach 3 yet.

Also how can you complete the cat puzzle on the MC's dreams?
How do you submit your answer as when you speak with dream succubi the dream ends,what is the answer by the way?
For charmer / stud you can utilize the tree or the plant on the village of Valair.
You do not miss out scenes but you can miss some dialogue options and potentially not gain the necessary affection which will be important later on.

About the dream it's not really a puzzle, it was supposed to be important to providing some information for the puzzle of Mr. D but as it was impossible to find I abandoned the part and for now it's just a bizarre dream. But since it's a little confusing for a lot people I will tweak it

Reactions: Tunak23

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
For charmer / stud you can utilize the tree or the plant on the village of Valair.
You do not miss out scenes but you can miss some dialogue options and potentially not gain the necessary affection which will be important later on.

About the dream it's not really a puzzle, it was supposed to be important to providing some information for the puzzle of Mr. D but as it was impossible to find I abandoned the part and for now it's just a bizarre dream. But since it's a little confusing for a lot people I will tweak it
Alrighty will search for the trees and plants on the village.
Thanks for clarifying the cat thing cause I was really confused with the dream succubi pushing you out of the dream without the chance to do anything.

Reactions: dokancreations

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Yes this is my mistake from my part. Sometimes when you have a lot to do ahead you forget what's been done.

Also to help a little more: [Charmer plant]

[Stud tree]

Thanks for playing and do not hesitate to contact me if you need something either here, pm's or Discord. :)

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Yes this is my mistake from my part. Sometimes when you have a lot to do ahead you forget what's been done.

Also to help a little more: [Charmer plant]

[Stud tree]

Thanks for playing and do not hesitate to contact me if you need something either here, pm's or Discord. :)
And man having trouble with getting the attention of the priestess,cleaned the front of the temple with the broom and still do not get a reaction out of her,thought that it was perphaps a thing involving the donation box but the text doesn't change there.
Any clues?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
And man having trouble with getting the attention of the priestess,cleaned the front of the temple with the broom and still do not get a reaction out of her,thought that it was perphaps a thing involving the donation box but the text doesn't change there.
Any clues?
Did you clean the footsteps right out the door too?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes