Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I believe I messed up a trigger. I used a save where I haven't left the hometown yet to continue the game and that triggered the cutscene in the inn that I now realize was meant to be part of the quest Unfortunate News. Now talking to Valair seems to be broken, as it's still unfinished in the log. Any way to fix that using save edits? Otherwise, I'll either have to restart or wait for somebody to share a save file.
Also, I can't seem to solve Iris's puzzle. I looked for hidden doors or switches but the doors just kept going. I did notice that there seem to be several different identical-looking rooms because each chest has a slightly different pitch when opening, but I couldn't find a pattern to solve the trial. I also tried reloading and both refused the water and didn't open a single chest, but the result was still the same. The solution or a hint would be highly appreciated.
Overall it's a pretty good game. Looking forward to future updates.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I believe I messed up a trigger. I used a save where I haven't left the hometown yet to continue the game and that triggered the cutscene in the inn that I now realize was meant to be part of the quest Unfortunate News. Now talking to Valair seems to be broken, as it's still unfinished in the log. Any way to fix that using save edits? Otherwise, I'll either have to restart or wait for somebody to share a save file.
Also, I can't seem to solve Iris's puzzle. I looked for hidden doors or switches but the doors just kept going. I did notice that there seem to be several different identical-looking rooms because each chest has a slightly different pitch when opening, but I couldn't find a pattern to solve the trial. I also tried reloading and both refused the water and didn't open a single chest, but the result was still the same. The solution or a hint would be highly appreciated.
Overall it's a pretty good game. Looking forward to future updates.
Pm me, usually to avoid that you had to read the note about migrating your save but maybe I can salvage this.

Reactions: Reficul

loyster112

Nov 1, 2017
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:382:28)
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (SRD_GameUpgrade.js:714:29)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasAdvancedLighting.js:382:28)
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (SRD_GameUpgrade.js:714:29)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

Try this:

Inside the game folder, open the file "package.json" with notepad and add this line:
"chromium-args": "--ignore-gpu-blacklist",

Should now looks like this:

{
"name": "",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
}
}

((let me know if it works))

Rei do Atum

Mar 25, 2021
A great and promising game, you get easily involved in the game and sometimes even forget its an hentai hahha, can't wait for part 3.

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Very glad to see more foot fetish content in the game(And not paywalled so far!), currently still quite a bit backwards on content I guess since I am on the quest to make a potion for Natalie... though I wonder does it make any difference whether I tell her about meeting Iris or not? I mean she seems angry when I tell her about it, but when I don't, the effect seems the same as if I didn't meet Iris at all, we don't even mention her to Eris, even though that could as well happen...

loyster112

Nov 1, 2017
Try this:

Inside the game folder, open the file "package.json" with notepad and add this line:

Should now looks like this:

{
"name": "",
"main": "www/index.html",
"js-flags": "--expose-gc",
"window": {
"title": "",
"toolbar": false,
"width": 816,
"height": 624,
"icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
}
}

((let me know if it works))
It worked thanks but ıt works superslow ıf you can find out how to resolve it please let me know
EDİT:After downloading the latest version of game,superslow problem is resolved.

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo

Tarotter

Jun 4, 2020
Just finished the latest version, possibly one of the best H-Games I played.
(Just wondering but will there be more Valeria content in the next version, she is my favourite character so far :D)
Thanks for the game!

Reactions: girdeyordo

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
What about the ntr in this game, and why doesn't it have the tag when the same author, says that it has it

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
dokancreations

Just read up a little here, will likely play the game at some point. but just a suggestion.

With the bartender about to do rita, try to make it clear that it is the first time they are doing anything if you haven't already(or something along those lines) as if it isn't then the ntr is still there, it just stops before the sex (like they still did stuff besides sex, that still counts as ntr since it is about having them stolen from you in any capacity making out, finger bang etc.). And if there isn't maybe have a scene where she actively stops the bartender if the rel points are high enough (cause if she cared that much about MC why would she let herself get that close to being fucked by someone else :| ).

The information for this was gathered reading comments (cause well I wanted to know if ntr is truly avoidable cause... well I have played ones that aren't despite claiming so), and thought I would express my opinion/concerns. As I am sure you are trying to get the non-ntr crowd, however they will still be put off and leave by a "they about to have sex scene" because the betrayal has already happened (since that implies that they already have some level of romantic involvement to even get that far), them having sex or not isn't what decides whether or not it is ntr, the going to someone else instead of MC in any capacity is (in a sexual way of course, normal friendships don't count).

To use an example, SPOILER WARNING for double homework Just look at the backlash of that game where dennis and one of the sistsers where caught by MC about to do the dirty, players didn't care that it was prevented but that it was going to happen and how much they likely already did, although I believe that ends up being different context and was for the shock value... but the backlash was real. so yeah you don't want to leave things that open ended as it will turn people off.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
dokancreations

Just read up a little here, will likely play the game at some point. but just a suggestion.

With the bartender about to do rita, try to make it clear that it is the first time they are doing anything if you haven't already(or something along those lines) as if it isn't then the ntr is still there, it just stops before the sex (like they still did stuff besides sex, that still counts as ntr since it is about having them stolen from you in any capacity making out, finger bang etc.). And if there isn't maybe have a scene where she actively stops the bartender if the rel points are high enough (cause if she cared that much about MC why would she let herself get that close to being fucked by someone else :| ).

The information for this was gathered reading comments (cause well I wanted to know if ntr is truly avoidable cause... well I have played ones that aren't despite claiming so), and thought I would express my opinion/concerns. As I am sure you are trying to get the non-ntr crowd, however they will still be put off and leave by a "they about to have sex scene" because the betrayal has already happened (since that implies that they already have some level of romantic involvement to even get that far), them having sex or not isn't what decides whether or not it is ntr, the going to someone else instead of MC in any capacity is (in a sexual way of course, normal friendships don't count).

To use an example, SPOILER WARNING for double homework Just look at the backlash of that game where dennis and one of the sistsers where caught by MC about to do the dirty, players didn't care that it was prevented but that it was going to happen and how much they likely already did, although I believe that ends up being different context and was for the shock value... but the backlash was real. so yeah you don't want to leave things that open ended as it will turn people off.

Hello bobdillan.

I understand you reading comments from months ago can cause a lot of confusion so I will put a spoiler and try to explain what happens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
dokancreations

which game are you talking about?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hello bobdillan.

I understand you reading comments from months ago can cause a lot of confusion so I will put a spoiler and try to explain what happens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see I see, very interesting. I shall give it a go then.

Although, given those points, is it possible to avoid it with all chracters? or do you have to make trade offs? (i.e. no harem path).

Reactions: monk_56
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes