LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
You get the choice of disabling it if you want, so it's avoidable
Disable, that is, prevent this from happening with in-game actions / choices, or just press a button and not watch the content, but will it still happen?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Should I restart the game to see the new things or I can use my save files and I don’t lose anything of interesting?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Should I restart the game to see the new things or I can use my save files and I don’t lose anything of interesting?
I highly recommend starting from scratch because of the plethora of things that have been added, changed and improved.
[I wouldn't be able to not have my trophy room full for example.]

Reactions: zARRR

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have tried the game and for now I have some doubts.

First indicate that I have skipped the intro, as soon as Erin has used the mind control magic I have closed the game and I have chosen not to see it, so I guess I may have lost some important information from the game (was it or not to play it).

I have some questions:

Do the options in the pact indicate possible endings? I don't like bad endings, so I don't know what to choose to avoid one, if it exists.

I have seen that the MC doesn't have statistics (type Strength, dexterity, etc. at least at the beginning) Does that indicate that there are no fights, that he will lose them all or something else?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Can anyone describe in more detail the conditions for solo action with a nun, because I could not get on this path?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I have tried the game and for now I have some doubts.

First indicate that I have skipped the intro, as soon as Erin has used the mind control magic I have closed the game and I have chosen not to see it, so I guess I may have lost some important information from the game (was it or not to play it).

I have some questions:

Do the options in the pact indicate possible endings? I don't like bad endings, so I don't know what to choose to avoid one, if it exists.

I have seen that the MC doesn't have statistics (type Strength, dexterity, etc. at least at the beginning) Does that indicate that there are no fights, that he will lose them all or something else?

BlasKyau The intro scene can be skipped with the intro but you lose a bit of the story on what actually happens as to what and why leads to those events, but you can still ask Eris what happened to her later.

The options indicate endings but as we're in 0.0.25 I can only tell you this much, they will matter in the end along with other important choices made along the way.

There are no fights and I am not planning to add any (Fights as the usual Attack / Defend / Run type of fights), Succubus Crest's substitute of the typical RPG Maker is puzzles and the choices / decisions you make.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Can anyone describe in more detail the conditions for solo action with a nun, because I could not get on this path?
Sorry Astralbait I must have missed your message as I was replying to the previous reply.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this doesn't help, or you're behind than that let me know where you are, perhaps I can provide some insight.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Sorry Astralbait I must have missed your message as I was replying to the previous reply.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this doesn't help, or you're behind than that let me know where you are, perhaps I can provide some insight.
OK I'll try. But a little clarification, part 1 of this event is to find a temple? Or is the common 1 part meant?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
OK I'll try. But a little clarification, part 1 of this event is to find a temple? Or is the common 1 part meant?
Part 1 as in the first part of the game. (Which was where our first version ended) After you finish all the quests for the nun (They are 3-4 one's but they are pretty short besides the last one which is a little tricky)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So we had to start over, at least I love this game plus Dev say there are new change and event so it was worth it

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
So we had to start over, at least I love this game plus Dev say there are new change and event so it was worth it
Well you don't have to, but to unlock the trophies from the old quests you will need to do it as it's new code added after the events, but hey you get to experience a lot of voice acting and some new mini-games which is pretty nice in my opinion. :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well you don't have to, but to unlock the trophies from the old quests you will need to do it as it's new code added after the events, but hey you get to experience a lot of voice acting and some new mini-games which is pretty nice in my opinion. :)
I decided to start over for those trophy and mini games, in the end you had to enjoy a game fully with every feature adding in it. I didn't dislike restart a playthrough again if it was worth it tho so no worry

Reactions: dokancreations

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Part 1 as in the first part of the game. (Which was where our first version ended) After you finish all the quests for the nun (They are 3-4 one's but they are pretty short besides the last one which is a little tricky)
I know I'm already bored of you with questions, but you can tell me where to find Talia. Either I found a bug, or I just can't get to the location from the swamps.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes