EpochWin

Dec 22, 2019
Either I'm blind or I've encountered a bug here somehow. Trying to talk to Ava about the gem, but she's gone (seems expected being that there was a dialogue about it) and the shiny by the bell just brings that up. Is there something I'm missing? sumtingwong.PNG

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Either I'm blind or I've encountered a bug here somehow. Trying to talk to Ava about the gem, but she's gone (seems expected being that there was a dialogue about it) and the shiny by the bell just brings that up. Is there something I'm missing? View attachment 982117
Hmm interesting. Can you PM me and also send me your save? I need to know what flow you followed to solve this as I cant recreate it

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i just started the game, just got my quest from talia. how do i become a charmer?and then how do i increase that?
Sweet talk the flowers for Charmer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Punch the Trees for Stud

You can do either Once a Day but you can't do both on the same day.

Reactions: dokancreations

Revealer69

Aug 7, 2018
It seems that if you do the spirit's trial before Ava's imps, Ava disappears.
At least, that's what happened to me.
Luckily I had an older save so I could just do the imps first and then the trial.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have a question, will the nun one day return in her normal state?
Only this question, the game is very fun, keep it up!

Reactions: dokancreations

Chaos Angel

Nov 9, 2017
Pretty much stuck. Came to the point where I could finish the elf quest and then go to the nun to clean the temple outside. But the sister keeps telling me the broom is outside the temple, even after I picked it up and cleaned everything, so she is pretty much stuck in a loop and loading previous saves does nothing. Everyone else has no more quests for me. There is a shady merchant and a person with green hair that pops up in town, but besides that, nothing else happens.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Pretty much stuck. Came to the point where I could finish the elf quest and then go to the nun to clean the temple outside. But the sister keeps telling me the broom is outside the temple, even after I picked it up and cleaned everything, so she is pretty much stuck in a loop and loading previous saves does nothing. Everyone else has no more quests for me. There is a shady merchant and a person with green hair that pops up in town, but besides that, nothing else happens.

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
Strange bug, I managed to reach the town with 0 hp.... yeah I know, but when I enter the tent, I'm instantely game over. Unfortunately, I don't have any other save (on charmer path). Any way to fix this without restarting ? (the game and the dialogue are awesome, but long to restart from the beginning just for a bug.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes