thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I am planning to redesign the Slimes into something far more interesting.

as for the root try going left from the top cave. A lot of people showed where it spawns just a few replies back:)
I'm still missing 2 pics 7 and 8, do you know who or how to archive the quest to unblock it? And I must say the game was very great with lot of quest and funny moment, still can't stop laughing at the fight between Edris and Ava

Reactions: dokancreations

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Just pic 2 sounds strange that is missing, might be a bug -- Will look into it from my side. For 7 and 8 it's a scene you can request from the nun, it should work.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
How do i use stone on slimes? Don't know how to use it...
Would be good to have somekind of hint what to do. For example: For using stone press button.
It won't let me get close to the slimes and there is nothing i can use it on.

Finaly... You have to stand exactly in front of slime and press space button...
Just 3 game loads and losing some nerves... :D

Last edited:

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Seems like a well made game! but i spent ten minutes trying to steal natalies painties and gave up. Is there any way to do it without having stud points to overpower her?

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks but I don't know what "kite her" means? I lead her out the room by hiding behind the tapestry and got to the painties but she always just rushes back and catches me straight away, then gives me a spanking and I lose the painties.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Thanks but I don't know what "kite her" means? I lead her out the room by hiding behind the tapestry and got to the painties but she always just rushes back and catches me straight away, then gives me a spanking and I lose the painties.
Keep running around, at some point she gets tired and you can get the panties then. Also if you hold Z you can go through the text faster and grab them easier

Reactions: madhatter11
D

Deleted member 850197

You can also punch her, if you are a skilled enough Stud. That's how I did it!

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I hate to be the guy that complains all the time but I can't interact with the door next to the tent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah you have to visit during night time there, and there is a hint for it but after checking my code there's some timeframe it wont show up, so try at night time and let me know :)

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes