Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
hey thanks for a quick reply, i did not cleaned the steps which you mentioned, after i cleaned them just now the game proceeds further, not sure how cleaning the steps may seem apparent thing to do though
Muddy footprints are typically considered dirt ^_^ although its a dirt path, but yeah. Glad you can make progress now, the new content is pretty fun, enjoy it

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Does pretty much every scene still end with snuff and a game over, or has that part changed now?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update look interesting with 3 class that you can choose, either to be more like a "bad boy" or be a "good ladykiller" or in between...Let me download it and see how it goes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Does pretty much every scene still end with snuff and a game over, or has that part changed now?
uh...I think you're completely confusing this game with another one. I mean, its understandable, cus there is like 2000+ games with succubus in its title, but like...yeah. That's not this game

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Downloaded through MEGA, tried to launch, quarantined by BitDefender and the folder needs to be shredded to deleted.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
definitely a false positive, have your virus protection allow/whitelist it.
It's either not there but Windows 7 thinks it is, or it's attempting to restore itself instantly every time I delete it. Even if I wanted to take your word for it, I can't interact with it until I get a shredder (thought I had one).
Reboot into a BIOS-esque message (that apparently is an unhelpful, cryptic alert from BitDefender) about "Your antivirus solution is cleaning your computer!" Sorry, I'm a total layman and I'm just not comfortable with this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's either not there but Windows 7 thinks it is, or it's attempting to restore itself instantly every time I delete it. Even if I wanted to take your word for it, I can't interact with it until I get a shredder (thought I had one).
Er, using an outdated OS with no support anymore probably leads you to more vulnerabilities, even if it is better/more convenient. I am not shocked it comes up as a false positive under those circumstances. I'm honestly not qualified to tell you how to fix it/what to do, so I wish you good luck

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020

Can you try with the following link and let me know if it works?

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I found quite a lot variables and switches with the term "cucked", but only found the scene with Rita and the barkeeper. Is that everything or did I miss something?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I think that many things that are currently in the game should be improved:

-First of all the situation around Rita: I have to say that it's pure nonsense, what I mean is, you live in the village but you don't notice anything, however a stranger in the next city gives you a comment about the innkeeper and suddenly you find him trying to have sex with your sister.

Overall I don't feel it's a decent development, first of all what we should understand is why Rita can't leave her job at the inn if she is under that situation and she isn't accepting it, there could be 2 keys be it blackmail or debt, because if not she would just leave the job.

On another point that you don't find any rumours or notice something as your character during the time you live in the village is plainly weird, even more it would be hard for your sister to hide it if you talked to her about her job or showed some interest in how is she doing.

What would make more sense is that the situation was gradual since day 1 and keeps scalating, having to talk with her and trying to solve the issue before it's too late, basically it makes more sense like that and if you want to add a few scenes let the voyeurism be there, being able to spy on it.

-Then we have the priest: Overall what we did is really wrong, there should have been more ways to solve the situation and manage to bed her, the use of the potion is literally like saying "you are now the village bitch", I think alternative options to manage to get her in bed would be quite nice, perhaps after the kiss you could just increase your charm to level 3 and tell her you love her and want to keep seeing her smile, something charming, then she could want to push the limits a bit and under the passion ends up having sex with you.

The potion seems just like the fast reward option but with consequences.

-On another point there is the current stat system, which is basically charm (submissive) vs stud (dominant). However I just see them as ways to solve situations rather than definite attributes for dominance/submissiveness, it would make more sense to separate that part of the concept and make it independent (basically charm and stud becomes just ways to solve situations and dominant/submissiveness is more related to what type of scenes you are getting, or choosing at the start).

-Related to the main character it could be good to start defining his fetishes based on our scenes choices, basically that his performance on certain sex acts increases the more experience he has on them, being able to please more his partners thanks to it and giving it some use.

I believe we agree that a virgin isn't as good as sex than a very experienced man and our MC must have been a virgin before he met the succubus.

That's about it, I believe many missions need to make more sense compared to the current situation and to feel some kind of progress on our sex skills, for the rest... truly wishing to meet the other succubus and the initial witch that sealed her.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Personally I think that many things that are currently in the game should be improved:

-First of all the situation around Rita: I have to say that it's pure nonsense, what I mean is, you live in the village but you don't notice anything, however a stranger in the next city gives you a comment about the innkeeper and suddenly you find him trying to have sex with your sister.

Overall I don't feel it's a decent development, first of all what we should understand is why Rita can't leave her job at the inn if she is under that situation and she isn't accepting it, there could be 2 keys be it blackmail or debt, because if not she would just leave the job.

On another point that you don't find any rumours or notice something as your character during the time you live in the village is plainly weird, even more it would be hard for your sister to hide it if you talked to her about her job or showed some interest in how is she doing.

What would make more sense is that the situation was gradual since day 1 and keeps scalating, having to talk with her and trying to solve the issue before it's too late, basically it makes more sense like that and if you want to add a few scenes let the voyeurism be there, being able to spy on it.

-Then we have the priest: Overall what we did is really wrong, there should have been more ways to solve the situation and manage to bed her, the use of the potion is literally like saying "you are now the village bitch", I think alternative options to manage to get her in bed would be quite nice, perhaps after the kiss you could just increase your charm to level 3 and tell her you love her and want to keep seeing her smile, something charming, then she could want to push the limits a bit and under the passion ends up having sex with you.

The potion seems just like the fast reward option but with consequences.

-On another point there is the current stat system, which is basically charm (submissive) vs stud (dominant). However I just see them as ways to solve situations rather than definite attributes for dominance/submissiveness, it would make more sense to separate that part of the concept and make it independent (basically charm and stud becomes just ways to solve situations and dominant/submissiveness is more related to what type of scenes you are getting, or choosing at the start).

-Related to the main character it could be good to start defining his fetishes based on our scenes choices, basically that his performance on certain sex acts increases the more experience he has on them, being able to please more his partners thanks to it and giving it some use.

I believe we agree that a virgin isn't as good as sex than a very experienced man and our MC must have been a virgin before he met the succubus.

That's about it, I believe many missions need to make more sense compared to the current situation and to feel some kind of progress on our sex skills, for the rest... truly wishing to meet the other succubus and the initial witch that sealed her.
Alright, let's go point by point to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Alright, let's go point by point to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall the critic about Rita is mostly related to how things develop rather than anything else, the "you suddenly think about Rita, enter the inn and see them about to have sex" is kind of... average. It would make much more sense to talk to Rita about it and getting more information rather than that scene directly, but that's mostly what I think.

What I haven't said at any point is to make it unavoidable, I do defend that this is something that works better as an urgent quest, in the sense that if you don't do anything for X days it's too late and she has sex with him. In fact this element of urgency is something that the current game seems to lack and it would be necessary for the situation, because basically you are being followed by a pair of succubus and a witch, while it doesn't have to be too restrictive I believe that having that "urgent" element would be a nice addition.

For the rest... I get you, I was just leaving my feedback related to the scenarios and situations, and yeah, I didn't fully end part 2.

Reactions: Yamemai
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes