Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I don't understand why I'm failing the quest for the Holy Altar. I found it, reported to Nathalie that it was only ruins and I get a failed quest right after. Not much I can do with the altar, I have no option there:

Capture.JPG

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Promises to be a nice game, thanks!
I decided to start supporting this, I don't regret it. This game really does seem like it will be promising, the dev is super active and taking all sorts of feedback too. I think its fair to be optimistic, after talking with him a bit, I think you'll enjoy the game too. Consider supporting this one, it looks like it will go interesting directions

Reactions: Aseratrix

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Hey dokan. What version of RPGM is this? Joipla's saying it's unsupported, and I'm not sure if it's from incomplete DL or because it's MZ.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Hey SunlessXre, It's RPG MV.
fuuuuuu! so annoyiing!
looks like i'll have to redownload it then.. thankyou for the quick response.

just to make sure. is there any crazy or Uncommon plugins, or some such that may make it incompatible? so far i've only had 1 game not work with joiplay(Nymphomaniac priestess. Such a great game too! works fine on my PC). but it still launched and everything fine.(in-game stuff was broken though...)

oh, and I thought I'd add. the art in the game looks pretty fantastic from the screenshots.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
You shouldn't need anything to download, just grab and play. By the way the version on itch.io has an additional sex scene. I didn't really update it here cause it's the only difference between this version and that one.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You shouldn't need anything to download, just grab and play. By the way the version on itch.io has an additional sex scene. I didn't really update it here cause it's the only difference between this version and that one.
is an emulator for Android so they can play it on their phone.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Ah I wasn't aware of this! Let me know if it works, would be pretty curious if it does (due to the heavy parallel mapping)

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
same issue after redownload. I've tried downloading it from anon and mediafire. File size is 395mb for the archive.

Here's what the game folder looks like in comparison to another mv game, renryuu Ascension.(which seems typical on both my PC and android.)
I tried using Zarchive, aswell as native archive explorer, just incase of archive incomparability or extraction issues.
Main game folder.jpg WWW folder.jpg Renryuu comparison main 1.jpg Renryuu comparison main 2.jpg Renryuu WWW.jpg

For some reason the files I get seem really bare(I'm thinking they are hidden in exe maybe).
AlthoughI'm pretty sure that even when compressed they are usually put into a rvdata or 2 within the main or WWW folder with an ini pointing to where the files are to be found within.

Here's the result from the attempts at adding to Joiplay. Mind you, I think even broken games would still be add-able +launchable, whether they crash on launch/don't function or not. (Although as I said. Only 1 game so far was non functional.)
adding game in Joiplay.jpg result of attempted game add.jpg

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i want to turn the Succubus a pure heart person who care for people based i want to turn her into a goddess of sex and love is that possible or can be possible

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Ahh, Working for the Succubus by using your dick:p, one of the best types of genre in using a succubes (personal opinion).
Still gonna wait for a later version so i dont need to suffer the wait for next update;).

Reactions: dokancreations

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
dunno how you all progressed further, i'm personally stuck on the main quest to find a girl somewhere and the sub quest with a broom which can't be completed at all even after all the leaves were taken care of, and i can't find anything else.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
dunno how you all progressed further, i'm personally stuck on the main quest to find a girl somewhere and the sub quest with a broom which can't be completed at all even after all the leaves were taken care of, and i can't find anything else.
so you cleaned the steps and the leaves (steps too) then went and talked to her and she told you about....I think its either donations or needing more people at church, not sure which

Edit: pretty sure it was donations that point, make sure you put about 18 gold into her donations box

Reactions: tankie123

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
so you cleaned the steps and the leaves (steps too) then went and talked to her and she told you about....I think its either donations or needing more people at church, not sure which

Edit: pretty sure it was donations that point, make sure you put about 18 gold into her donations box
hey thanks for a quick reply, i did not cleaned the steps which you mentioned, after i cleaned them just now the game proceeds further, not sure how cleaning the steps may seem apparent thing to do though

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes