Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Is there a way to turn off the voices?
I particularly hate the main characters voice and don't much care for the others that much either.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
This game is underrated and has a lot of potential if the dev continues going at it the way he is currently going at it (judging from the little amount that I played). I do have a bit of recommendation regarding the pay wall though. I get that you're removing the paywalls from certain previous scenes as new updates come out. I could see the noble footjob scene in this update that people were talking about but still other scenes from the previous update that were behind the pay wall are still behind it like Talia's foot worship & oral servicing her scenes. So, if I wanted to see that scene I'd have to stop playing till the next update or even later. What I want to recommend is to: remove pay walls from all previous update scenes when you release a new update with more pay walls in future content since waiting multiple updates to get a scene to advance the game is too long.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This game is underrated and has a lot of potential if the dev continues going at it the way he is currently going at it (judging from the little amount that I played). I do have a bit of recommendation regarding the pay wall though. I get that you're removing the paywalls from certain previous scenes as new updates come out. I could see the noble footjob scene in this update that people were talking about but still other scenes from the previous update that were behind the pay wall are still behind it like Talia's foot worship & oral servicing her scenes. So, if I wanted to see that scene I'd have to stop playing till the next update or even later. What I want to recommend is to: remove pay walls from all previous update scenes when you release a new update with more pay walls in future content since waiting multiple updates to get a scene to advance the game is too long.
I might be wrong, so maybe I should really let the dev answer this, but to my understanding some scenes will always be paywalled. It's exclusive content for patreons. Does that suck? Well...I'm honestly on the Dev's side. He's going above and beyond for voices/art and honestly talking to him, hes super active. Like hes working ridiculously hard. I don't think its actually unreasonable for him to want the $3.50 for full access to all the amazing art/scenes and to help him cover for more art and voice acting, which is incredibly expensive. He's definitely running on a major loss at this point.

Game is really underrated and honestly, it doesn't deserve to fail because people really don't want to spend less than 5 bucks for a quality game. Like even when its lacking/people have issues in some parts, the dev is constantly listening to feedback and improving. Like, I get it. Money is tight for a lot of people. For me honestly though? These kinds of games really help my day and psychologically feel better. It gives me something to look forward to and play, and this game specifically went to the near top of my list. I really don't think less than 5 dollars a month is too expensive for something I get a lot of joy out of. Especially since his work rate and turn out is insane. I watched this guy work himself like mad to improve and make everything even a little better and give us the best quality possible. The next update, I have no doubt the game will transform again into even better quality. The "demo" that was first released, vs what it is now with all the suggestions and improvements he added, is like night and day. The drive to make the best product possible is there, but honestly, only if he can keep affording. (spoiler: at this rate, he can't. He's taking a real big loss and people are getting pissed because he gives a full product out to people who pay, what a concept right?) For a simple analogy (I know this is lost on people that maybe don't have a Costco or Sam's club in their country), when you go to a store and they offer a "free sample" of a food product, do you get pissed off because they don't let you take the whole bag? Why should you get pissed here because he lets you try something to see if its something you'll enjoy, then expecting you to get the rest of it. I think a lot of people forget, while many works here are works of passion, they get dropped and abandoned due to being unable to afford to keep them going. If you really like the game, consider supporting it. For real.

EDIT: Okay, I was wrong. He IS releasing the scenes bit by bit as he advances it further/makes new content. I still stand by everything else I said though

Last edited:
Reactions: Sususu

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Was interested in trying this game out until I saw the multiple comments about the paywall issue. Maybe Ill come back in a few months.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
1609082060920.png
After 1 hour solve all 3 puzzle and go for reward...cant interact with beacon, dont even have the exit...hope dev will release this soon

D

Deleted member 850197

Played it and had a blast!

Gripping story, well-written characters, beautiful art and a MC that, depending on wether you skill him into being a Charmer or a Stud, has some serious character development! Also the voice-acting for Eris and the Others is superb. Mainly went for the Stud-"Route", but I'll definetely try the Charmer-"Route" as well.

For all those asking, the NTR is completely avoidable and not just skippable. There is a scene in which the bartender tries to fuck the MC's sister and you can just watch or punch him. The latter results in an incest-fingering session in front of the knocked-out bartender. That's some serious UNO-REVERSE-CARD-SHIT!

Got one question tho:
I did the entire quests for Olivia the Farmgirl and an suddenly an NPC called Valeria doesn't wanna speak with me saying that she saw me with O.? Afterwards there is a massage saying V. CURRENTLY doesn't wanna speak with me? Is V's content already added to the game? Can I only go for Olivia or Valeria? Or can I do V's quests after a certain amount of time passed? I'm afraid of missing out on some nice side-quests!

Reactions: madhatter11

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Played it and had a blast!

Gripping story, well-written characters, beautiful art and a MC that, depending on wether you skill him into being a Charmer or a Stud, has some serious character development! Also the voice-acting for Eris and the Others is superb. Mainly went for the Stud-"Route", but I'll definetely try the Charmer-"Route" as well.

For all those asking, the NTR is completely avoidable and not just skippable. There is a scene in which the bartender tries to fuck the MC's sister and you can just watch or punch him. The latter results in an incest-fingering session in front of the knocked-out bartender. That's some serious UNO-REVERSE-CARD-SHIT!

Got one question tho:
I did the entire quests for Olivia the Farmgirl and an suddenly an NPC called Valeria doesn't wanna speak with me saying that she saw me with O.? Afterwards there is a massage saying V. CURRENTLY doesn't wanna speak with me? Is V's content already added to the game? Can I only go for Olivia or Valeria? Or can I do V's quests after a certain amount of time passed? I'm afraid of missing out on some nice side-quests!

Currently you can go for one of the girls, but the content is there so if you follow a different path you will get a different playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 850197

Currently you can go for one of the girls, but the content is there so if you follow a different path you will get a different playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good to know! Well, I'll try it on my second playthrough. You, good sir, just earned another tier-three patreon sup.

BTW, what kind of character development can we expect? The MC starts as a NOBDOY, slowly working his way up, becoming SOMEBODY along the way. Where will it end? In him becoming a Inccubus?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Good to know! Well, I'll try it on my second playthrough. You, good sir, just earned another tier-three patreon sup.

BTW, what kind of character development can we expect? The MC starts as a NOBDOY, slowly working his way up, becoming SOMEBODY along the way. Where will it end? In him becoming a Inccubus?
No comment on that, but yes as story progresses he will also change!

Also thank you so much!!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy shit those night slimes was being a bitches with fast moving and stun attack, if it wasn't for that nun's juicy ass I would be pissed with how fast they caught up to me

Reactions: dokancreations

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I have come to the hill but the groot didn't appear, please help
I am planning to redesign the Slimes into something far more interesting.

as for the root try going left from the top cave. A lot of people showed where it spawns just a few replies back:)

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes