UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
How much content is there currently in the "free" version? Nothing wrong with wanting people to pay for your game, but I would like to try before I buy.

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Finished all current content and I have to say I've seen "finished" games with much less quality, very nice work indeed. Hoping Mistress Valeria gets some more content in the future. Certainly worth backing on Patreon i think.

Reactions: dokancreations

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Finished all current content and I have to say I've seen "finished" games with much less quality, very nice work indeed. Hoping Mistress Valeria gets some more content in the future. Certainly worth backing on Patreon i think.

Thank you for your kind words, we're working hard on the next version currently with more content so stay tuned :)

Reactions: DragoonC

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't like domination (neither dominate nor be dominated), so the Charmed and Stud paths don't motivate me. I guess the undecided path will let you choose between dominating or being dominated. I'm wrong? If it's like I said, I guess I'll find another game.

It's nice that the NTR is avoidable.

EDIT:

I see rape (reverse) as tag. Is avoidable?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I don't like domination (neither dominate nor be dominated), so the Charmed and Stud paths don't motivate me. I guess the undecided path will let you choose between dominating or being dominated. I'm wrong? If it's like I said, I guess I'll find another game.

It's nice that the NTR is avoidable.

EDIT:

I see rape (reverse) as tag. Is avoidable?
BlasKyau Yes, if you avoid the nymphs. (They are not difficult to avoid )

I think the undecided route will be the best for you to follow between how you want to act / behave towards in the game. Let me know if it works for you!

During the scenes for example if you are a stud, the dialogue will change towards the protagonist acting more dominant overall.) Asides from this it's more like a personality trait than just "A dom " or "A sub"

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau Yes, if you avoid the nymphs. (They are not difficult to avoid )

I think the undecided route will be the best for you to follow between how you want to act / behave towards in the game. Let me know if it works for you!

During the scenes for example if you are a stud, the dialogue will change towards the protagonist acting more dominant overall.) Asides from this it's more like a personality trait than just "A dom " or "A sub"
I'm going to try the game and see how it works.

Reactions: dokancreations

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I have a question about the patreon tiers, is there any difference between early release for charmer, stud and up or is it all just the same?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
anonymous316 Early tiers have just a small price reduction for joining the period earlier, studs also get the benefits of the experimental animations we're currently trying.

nymphie

Sep 27, 2019
Some of the naming of files are inconsistent with what is in the zip file, for example the gallery images are named "pic_25.rpgmvp", however the game expects them to be named "Pic_25.rpgmvp". This issue will only show up on file systems that are case sensitive.

Seems like a good game so far, besides that

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes