thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to say but feel like the voice acting in this one got leveled up compare to the last time, Eris voice was perfect now and MC voice was decent (still feel a little bit weird in some sentences, but much better) but the other voice like the old man really need someone old to voice over or at least hiring a middle ages man who smoking a lot to do so

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Astralbait Oh no, trust me there's no worry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089 Many thanks for the feedback, looking into it!
On a quest with the creation of a potion. I found the root, now I have to take it to Talia. But I cannot find her. At the location where he collected mushrooms, where there is a swamp, there is a transition. But I can't go there, writes that after 21 I have to come with Elis. I'm not sure if I need to go there or not, I played the previous version for a long time.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
On a quest with the creation of a potion. I found the root, now I have to take it to Talia. But I cannot find her. At the location where he collected mushrooms, where there is a swamp, there is a transition. But I can't go there, writes that after 21 I have to come with Elis. I'm not sure if I need to go there or not, I played the previous version for a long time.

That's awfully strange, can you send me your save and pm me

Edit: ((Yeah, just some cheat plugin broke your save lol))

Last edited:
Reactions: LazyKeks

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau The intro scene can be skipped with the intro but you lose a bit of the story on what actually happens as to what and why leads to those events, but you can still ask Eris what happened to her later.

The options indicate endings but as we're in 0.0.25 I can only tell you this much, they will matter in the end along with other important choices made along the way.

There are no fights and I am not planning to add any (Fights as the usual Attack / Defend / Run type of fights), Succubus Crest's substitute of the typical RPG Maker is puzzles and the choices / decisions you make.
Ok, thanks for the reply.

I'm more of RPG games with combats, but I've already played some RPG games with puzzles (although they also had some combats, to be honest) and they haven't displeased me.

Regarding the endings, I have to point out that an ending that I don't like ruins my experience in the game. I can enjoy the game more or less, but if I don't like the ending... well, it will annoy me a lot.

The truth is that for now I don't know which option to take... I have chosen the first option, but I think I will definitely prefer to choose it when I know more about the endings. For now I will continue the game to see if I like the system, and in the future I will see how the endings develop and what options I have to take to obtain one that I like. (I guess for that I will need a guide or something like that)

Reactions: dokancreations

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ok, thanks for the reply.
The truth is that for now I don't know which option to take... I have chosen the first option, but I think I will definitely prefer to choose it when I know more about the endings. For now I will continue the game to see if I like the system, and in the future I will see how the endings develop and what options I have to take to obtain one that I like. (I guess for that I will need a guide or something like that)
I have the same feeling about choosing some choices or option when interact with characters in this game too, how much it would affect the outcome of the story or would it change or block some lewd action in the future? If you choose to be stud toward them what would happen, same with charming them instead? Same with the first choice with Edlis, will choose to be her love/servant or force her to become your slave would do anything from there on or was it pointless?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Hello guys, sorry for delayed response.

cg 100%?
Is there only one way to choose?
You can't do a 100% gallery clear as some scenes are exclusive to charmer or stud and you can't follow both routes in one playthrough.

I have the same feeling about choosing some choices or option when interact with characters in this game too, how much it would affect the outcome of the story or would it change or block some lewd action in the future? If you choose to be stud toward them what would happen, same with charming them instead? Same with the first choice with Edlis, will choose to be her love/servant or force her to become your slave would do anything from there on or was it pointless?
Choices matter and in most cases have different dialogues / lead to some different scenes (as in cutscenes not necessarily ero-scenes), but choices that are quite important you will get a prompt message <You feel like your decision will be important in the future> or something similar, and of course it goes saying that the first choices you make during the contract matter.

TheKohai

Nov 10, 2020
dokancreations I have a question, there was an instance where I was caught by the nymphs and I got a bad ending, and another time I simply escaped. Can you tell us a bit of how this works?

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
If you get caught by a nymph there's a 50% chance of escaping (and making it out alive with enabling the CG) and a 50% of not running fast enough and becoming their pet, which ends up in a bad ending.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you get caught by a nymph there's a 50% chance of escaping (and making it out alive with enabling the CG) and a 50% of not running fast enough and becoming their pet, which ends up in a bad ending.
Is it easy to avoid being caught by nymphs? I have no interest in seeing that ending (I won't really get to see it because I will close the game earlier. In fact, if after being caught there is the slightest chance to close the game before I know if the MC has been caught or not I will take it and close the game in this step).

Personally I'm more into RPGs where you can kill the things that want to catch the MC.

TheKohai

Nov 10, 2020
Is it easy to avoid being caught by nymphs? I have no interest in seeing that ending (I won't really get to see it because I will close the game earlier. In fact, if after being caught there is the slightest chance to close the game before I know if the MC has been caught or not I will take it and close the game in this step).

Personally I'm more into RPGs where you can kill the things that want to catch the MC.
Yeah I ended up being caught because I was alt tabbing a lot, but if you enable sprint in the options you will most likely never get caught

Reactions: BlasKyau

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020

They are pretty easy to avoid, also there are way more during the night so if you visit the mountains (where they appear) in the day you can't really get caught. But there are safe spots to hide behind trees and go invisible during the night time.

Reactions: BlasKyau

TheKohai

Nov 10, 2020
They are pretty easy to avoid, also there are way more during the night so if you visit the mountains (where they appear) in the day you can't really get caught. But there are safe spots to hide behind trees and go invisible during the night time.
So this wasn't just me, there are way more nymphs around night time

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Personally I think that many things that are currently in the game should be improved:

-First of all the situation around Rita: I have to say that it's pure nonsense, what I mean is, you live in the village but you don't notice anything, however a stranger in the next city gives you a comment about the innkeeper and suddenly you find him trying to have sex with your sister.

Overall I don't feel it's a decent development, first of all what we should understand is why Rita can't leave her job at the inn if she is under that situation and she isn't accepting it, there could be 2 keys be it blackmail or debt, because if not she would just leave the job.

On another point that you don't find any rumours or notice something as your character during the time you live in the village is plainly weird, even more it would be hard for your sister to hide it if you talked to her about her job or showed some interest in how is she doing.

What would make more sense is that the situation was gradual since day 1 and keeps scalating, having to talk with her and trying to solve the issue before it's too late, basically it makes more sense like that and if you want to add a few scenes let the voyeurism be there, being able to spy on it.

-Then we have the priest: Overall what we did is really wrong, there should have been more ways to solve the situation and manage to bed her, the use of the potion is literally like saying "you are now the village bitch", I think alternative options to manage to get her in bed would be quite nice, perhaps after the kiss you could just increase your charm to level 3 and tell her you love her and want to keep seeing her smile, something charming, then she could want to push the limits a bit and under the passion ends up having sex with you.
DawnCry You now have the option on this part to reverse what happened to the nun, also you're able to disallow the perverts from touching her so aside from having your way with her you can undo this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And way more character development from all sides as I revisited a bit of everything, so I am curious to hear your thoughts

So I have to have no sound effects to have no voices? That's kind of stupid I recommend adding a feature latter that let's you turn off certain voices later
Belphegor007 I have started working on this feature with this version, just will take a while before I am finished with all the voices, but the one's added on the last part you're able to turn down through a different menu through the options.

So this wasn't just me, there are way more nymphs around night time
TheKohai Most of them disappear around 6-7am and they re-appear after midnight.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes