killer69012

Mar 17, 2018
I'm stuck with 3 items coffee, book, bag.
The sign said the mirror lies...
i neeed a answer or clues to this

Nevermind, it was a reverse order first round

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
so how can i move the helmet on the 2nd round of the trials? (if i can move it at all) i tried almost every other combination with leaving the helmet as it is,i am guessing i am either dumb or i need a certain stud level to move it xD

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Can someone pls help me to find the "spirit's shrine"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so how can i move the helmet on the 2nd round of the trials? (if i can move it at all) i tried almost every other combination with leaving the helmet as it is,i am guessing i am either dumb or i need a certain stud level to move it xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone has a walkthrough? I believed I screwed up at the part for the Gentleman's club, I hate that bar owner, screws with your sister even if you have positive reputation with her an literally visits her every day after doing what you need to do, and he has the gall to say we're hypocrites, and say she loves my sis and when sis begs him to stop.

Can we have a Stud scene where we throw him to the slimes succubus instead and gain ownership of the Inn or better yet, beat him up like on the 1st stud scene against him. After all we have several succubi, an elf, several groups of perverts, and a spirit to gang up on him.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Anyone has a walkthrough? I believed I screwed up at the part for the Gentleman's club, I hate that bar owner, screws with your sister even if you have positive reputation with her an literally visits her every day after doing what you need to do, and he has the gall to say we're hypocrites, and say she loves my sis and when sis begs him to stop.

Can we have a Stud scene where we throw him to the slimes succubus instead and gain ownership of the Inn or better yet, beat him up like on the 1st stud scene against him. After all we have several succubi, an elf, several groups of perverts, and a spirit to gang up on him.

Hey Overlurker, A guide is in the making (It's being updated) I can at least say that . :D

aroz45

Feb 29, 2020
I am stucked at the quest for the Holy Altar in the mountains. Can someone pls tell me the location?

septimusand

Sep 1, 2019
anyone tried the mac version? expanded the rar with the unarchiver and the game won't open for me, so i was wondering if it was just me or if other people also had the same problem (and if you got around it, how?)

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
anyone tried the mac version? expanded the rar with the unarchiver and the game won't open for me, so i was wondering if it was just me or if other people also had the same problem (and if you got around it, how?)

Some people had a difficulty with this, one of the players in our Discord server was able to work around a solution, so it would be interesting for you to see if you can get ahold of him in my opinion.

Reactions: septimusand
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes