who s your dady

Feb 11, 2019
Hello !

I m stuck in the quests "letting it out" how do I visit the spirit shrine ? and "a scholar s theory" which I need to find clues arround the bar

can someone give me some tips ? o_O

Rigoku

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks, fix helped. But here is another problem - I arrived to another town and in the end it was too late to do anything so went to tavern - I did Mice lv. 2 and after that Skia and Talia appeared in my party ;o

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Thanks, fix helped. But here is another problem - I arrived to another town and in the end it was too late to do anything so went to tavern - I did Mice lv. 2 and after that Skia and Talia appeared in my party ;o
Whaaat? lol

apendlexx

Jul 13, 2021
Just FYI I got stuck at the part with the caravan master as well. Downloaded the fix version and it didn't help. Eris still isn't there. I'm guessing there's a switch somewhere in there that got turned off when it shouldn't have (I use RPG Maker MV too :) )

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Just FYI I got stuck at the part with the caravan master as well. Downloaded the fix version and it didn't help. Eris still isn't there. I'm guessing there's a switch somewhere in there that got turned off when it shouldn't have (I use RPG Maker MV too :) )
You have to load a save before the cutscene for it to work

pohoruhipe

Jul 14, 2021
Hi there.
First of all I really appreciate the art and the concepts in the game, but I took a look at your codes after having some issues, and I'd suggesting getting a friend or hire someone to review your code. I found quite a few plugins that was enabled but does nothing in-game, and looking through your logs and file lists I'm guessing you abandoned these plugins because they were incompatible with the encrypted version, or you just forgot about them all together. I'd suggesting deleting them or at least turning them off. I also find there was several issues that causes bugs with the window resizing itself upon starting and etc., which I am guessing is plugin related. You also have several script commands or plugin commands that trigger 2 or 3 separate events to achieve something that adding a switch or a variable etc. can achieve. Due to these issues, if I run it on my surface there's visible lag/weird transition timings, though I know most of your audience will not be playing the game on a surface, I still think that RPGM games shouldn't really lag on any platform, especially when it's still very much following the RPGM native format. I'm not a professional by any means, but I really like your style and your art, and will hate to see the tiny mistakes affect the enjoying of said talents negatively. All the best!

Reactions: dokancreations

Hit00

Jan 13, 2018
Good game but its unplayable right now because of too many bugs... Had to reload a couple of times to avoid some of them but I can't progress at all now. Valeria is never at her house and I cannot give the herb to the doctor in order to advance.

Reactions: thenegga
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes