girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
when i want to play the pegging scene i recieve this message: not available yet (W.I.P) despite that i downloaded the latest verson of the game: what's the problem?
Either the patreon version has more content than the public one or it's not available yet in which case wait or throw money at the dev.

Some content is gated off for the public release which makes things confusing. Reason why other devs do staggered releases instead keeping the patreon version a bit ahead of the public one and doesn't befuddle what version really contains what content.

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
when i want to play the pegging scene i recieve this message: not available yet (W.I.P) despite that i downloaded the latest verson of the game: what's the problem?
Hi,

Which version are you on?

Have you restored Natalie or not?

Are pegging scenes enabled?

If you migrated an old save, turn them on and off again but make sure you are using version 0.0.4d

are you on windows or mac?

Either the patreon version has more content than the public one or it's not available yet in which case wait or throw money at the dev.

Some content is gated off for the public release which makes things confusing. Reason why other devs do staggered releases instead keeping the patreon version a bit ahead of the public one and doesn't befuddle what version really contains what content.
no, this scene is available for public.

I clearly mention I released

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

Which version are you on?

Have you restored Natalie or not?

Are pegging scenes enabled?

If you migrated an old save, turn them on and off again but make sure you are using version 0.0.4d

are you on windows or mac?

no, this scene is available for public.

I clearly mention I released
Hi, and thank you for the answer,
I found my mistake: i tried the pegging scene in the temple of the new city (where natalie is moved), and when i tried it in the hero hometown the scene worked.
thank you.

Reactions: dokancreations
Jul 28, 2017
I gave the Mandragora to this blue haired whore but the only thing she says to me is to come back later. And I did, I waited about week i tried to talk to her at different hours idk what I'm doing wrong.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
hello dev, i just finished this update but the issue here that i still can see the Q in the attached although i did finish the recruit will that affect me on the next version (i dont want to redo the quests to be honest)

TheeChaste

Mar 24, 2019
is there a reason why i can't enter the shop in the second town/first city? same with the other house in the bottom Screenshot (99).png city? same with the other house in the bottom

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I gave the Mandragora to this blue haired whore but the only thing she says to me is to come back later. And I did, I waited about week i tried to talk to her at different hours idk what I'm doing wrong.

That's really, really strange. Were you able to deal with this after all? As long as a day passes then you should be able to receive it. If you haven't contact me via pm to check this.

is there a reason why i can't enter the shop in the second town/first city? same with the other house in the bottom View attachment 1315692 city? same with the other house in the bottom
Can you provide us a screenshot of the Quest log?

hello dev, i just finished this update but the issue here that i still can see the Q in the attached although i did finish the recruit will that affect me on the next version (i dont want to redo the quests to be honest)
I think you somehow initiated the quest again but this only will stay active in the quest log and not affect you in any way.

Metalss

Feb 13, 2019
completed the game, 12 hours played time. Must say amazing work and really nice focus on details! I enjoyed most of the interactions and had a good laugh with world objects. Also completed the 2 puzzles with ur character :D (I expected some reward from the 2nd but ur story was nice too :D)

I found out about the Meditation switches quite late into the game, did I miss any water sport events?
Also just to make just i completed everything
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dokancreations

dokancreations

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
completed the game, 12 hours played time. Must say amazing work and really nice focus on details! I enjoyed most of the interactions and had a good laugh with world objects. Also completed the 2 puzzles with ur character :D (I expected some reward from the 2nd but ur story was nice too :D)

I found out about the Meditation switches quite late into the game, did I miss any water sport events?
Also just to make just i completed everything
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i’m glad you enjoyed it as far as I know I think there was a miscalculation in my part and one scene was giving 3% instead of 1%,
This is just something I have to look into it later on and yes there is one water sports scenes For the time being at least

artlul

Feb 1, 2019
Got stuck on this quest here as Skia is already in my camp, any way to go around it? i cant level my business management either cuz ara is not providing me an option due quest being active so i cannot complete meredith quest no.2 in a way i desire either. Any solutions? Also Retrieve the stone quest is apparently completed, but does not appear so in logs for whatever reason.

my save:

1627761569759.png

ab5580ab

Dec 28, 2020
Got stuck on this quest here as Skia is already in my camp, any way to go around it? i cant level my business management either cuz ara is not providing me an option due quest being active so i cannot complete meredith quest no.2 in a way i desire either. Any solutions? Also Retrieve the stone quest is apparently completed, but does not appear so in logs for whatever reason.

my save:

View attachment 1328168
Thank you, I have solved the problem.

Rantoc

Aug 13, 2021
Hello, great game and looking forward to see it take shape!

That said - Have i missed something or stumbled on a bug?
1628841548076.png

But not much pussy cat to be found where its been for quite some time
1628841595842.png

The cat was there when doing the save 3 caravs but when i got this Q the cat vanished from the hotel room!?

polymistes

Jul 11, 2018
Anyone find the magic number to tell that dude? I thought I remembered a dialogue mentioning something about it, but it also flew by before I had a chance to read it.

polymistes

Jul 11, 2018
Anyone find the magic number to tell that dude? I thought I remembered a dialogue mentioning something about it, but it also flew by before I had a chance to read it.
Nvm I brute forced it. I thought it might be related to the reservation seat in the Gentlemens club but I don't think it actually is. Anyone have any idea how to get a reservation, or otherwise unlock any content in the club?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes