TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I do understand somewhat, use to help fansub anime and do anime music videos and it was crazy how many hours it took sometimes. So happy to wait, since you did mention being in school and such. Got mad respect with you even trying because I got a number of projects dead in the water and my life is relatively calm and stress free.

Maybe you should use a heartbeat gif and every time someone asks just post that. -lol-

Reactions: Remiswaifu1209!

Disanymous

Jun 21, 2017
I've come out of my lurker cave just to say
Thanks for all your Work:¬D I loved the original game and I'm really happy someone's working on this again! great stuff so far, and (unlike some people:¬P) I'm happy to wait for updates:¬)

May 31, 2019
I do understand somewhat, use to help fansub anime and do anime music videos and it was crazy how many hours it took sometimes. So happy to wait, since you did mention being in school and such. Got mad respect with you even trying because I got a number of projects dead in the water and my life is relatively calm and stress free.

Maybe you should use a heartbeat gif and every time someone asks just post that. -lol-
Shit, I didn't want it to seem like I was the dev. I'm just another dude waiting patiently.
Don't know if people actually thought that, but I figured I'd clear it up just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: nahbrenda2

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
No worries, I was half-asleep when I wrote it and I thought I had checked (on whom was the dev) but again... half-asleep. -lol-

But since I just saw "Everything Everywhere All at Once" last night, so maybe we both were being used by our other selves in alternate universes.

Reactions: Remiswaifu1209!
Apr 25, 2019
Small update: The game is atleast on hiatus but probably abandoned.
Sorry for not being around, I lost my password and couldn't get in for the longest time.

Ill be short with this but here's the run down on what happened/where ive been if youre curious. If not, the tldr is above so just read that. First, not long after I last posted here I got covid and that fucked me up for a couple weeks, both in terms of my health but also in other ways cause i had obligations with school and work that got all messed up and it was a big mess. Then not too long after I got back on my feet and was catching up with school i got fired from my job and had to find a replacement cause bills. All the while this is going on, my pc started having tons of fucking issues and eventually my hard drive died (so also i now needed to fix my pc in between not working cause i was sick and then losing my job). I lost all the dev files including the principle route addition that was nearly complete. I had a back up but it was from v0.1.2 and while i figured between that and the release version of v0.1.3 i could slowly cobble back together v0.1.4 again, between having to refind and re-edit all the clips again and writing everything, i had no motivation and basically stopped touching the game. Biggest thing that happen though is that i graduated and i already have a new job lined up (a real, big boy job this time, not some part time stuff). Between finishing up all the shit for my degree and now getting this new job which im starting in a few weeks that im really excited about, i just don't have any interest in trying to pretty much recreate v0.1.4 from scratch and go on with future updates. Between you and me, even if i didn't lose this update, with this new job im gonna be starting soon, v0.1.4 was probably going to be the last update anyways. To be completely honest its just been a weird couple of months where everything that could go wrong seemingly did go wrong and it just kinda killed any enthusiasm i had for continuing this project.
Sorry to disappoint. Please feel free to pick up the torch and try to continue the game yourself. The release version of v0.1.3 is basically all there is of the source code now so that's your starting point. With it being in sugarcube it should be much easier to work with than what the game used to be built on (snowman) so it would hopefully just be a matter of finding clips, writing text, and looking at other scenes to see how they're built to make your own. Id go so far as to say that the hard work is basically done for you (debatable). Some of you talked about taking this concept of a game and going the other way (basically like a version where you become more alpha) feel free to do that too. Steal this game and do whatever you want with it, it won't bother me.
Now that i have access to this account again, ill try checking it every couple of months if you have any questions about the code (i basically had to decrypt Vibecaster's code myself when converting this to sugar cube so i have a pretty good understanding of how all the pieces fit together if something confuses you).

I say the game is atleast on hiatus just cause maybe one day ill get the inspiration/desire to finish this again but i highly doubt it.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I thought about trying one of my ideas for a game and realized how many hours you can pour into the writing and ending-up with so little (both in quantity and quality).

But good luck to any that do decide to try again with this game.

Oh...Doom, Doom, Doom!

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope someone can continue the gay version of this game cause some of the gay html games here have been abandoned by there developers and only a few gay html games are completed and regularly updated by the developers

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote