Apr 25, 2019
not so far. too bad, this was one of my fav project here
no promises but there might be at least one more update. im not taking the game off of 'abandoned', but ive had some free time and ive been itching to work with twine again so im currently redownloading the latest version of the game to see if i get any inspiration to at least do something.
i wouldnt tell anyone to get their hopes up in case nothing comes of this but i might do one more mini update before putting it aside again or i might continue with more sporadic updates.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Here's a little mod I made the game, it basically removes most mentions of sissy content. Still pretty much a work in progress, if anyone ends up playing it and sees any passages that still have sissy stuff please let me know
while it's interesting playing as a lesbian being slowly corrupted into being obsessed with dick, it's a little weird how inconsistent it is. (Especially trading pussy size for cum... it's kind of the opposite of what a Succubus would want to incentivise, right?) You'd need to rewrite a lot more before it becomes something I'd consider a viable alternative. Especially with how you're still wearing boy's clothes to start with - even a "tomboy" wouldn't be wearing boy's underwear. Not without some kind of explanation about her crossdressing, anyway.

I didn't interact with the bully or cuck girl, so I can't speak for them, and I can never remember how to progress with the principal so I can't say too much about his "endgame" content either.

Regarding passages you missed, it seems like you haven't edited anything regarding the gym showers - lots of references to "your small but throbbing package".

Spying on the trans woman in the school toilets ends with you "going home with a boner".

Also, the "purity hypno" ends with a gif of a trans woman jacking off all over herself, which seems at odds with your stated goal.

And, finally, The last succubus upgrade is still "Become a woman" - should probably be "submit yourself" or "transform" or something like that. (also The succubus's dialogue references you "wanting a pussy" on the same page the narration talks about "your cunt".)

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2020
while it's interesting playing as a lesbian being slowly corrupted into being obsessed with dick, it's a little weird how inconsistent it is. (Especially trading pussy size for cum... it's kind of the opposite of what a Succubus would want to incentivise, right?) You'd need to rewrite a lot more before it becomes something I'd consider a viable alternative. Especially with how you're still wearing boy's clothes to start with - even a "tomboy" wouldn't be wearing boy's underwear. Not without some kind of explanation about her crossdressing, anyway.

I didn't interact with the bully or cuck girl, so I can't speak for them, and I can never remember how to progress with the principal so I can't say too much about his "endgame" content either.

Regarding passages you missed, it seems like you haven't edited anything regarding the gym showers - lots of references to "your small but throbbing package".

Spying on the trans woman in the school toilets ends with you "going home with a boner".

Also, the "purity hypno" ends with a gif of a trans woman jacking off all over herself, which seems at odds with your stated goal.

And, finally, The last succubus upgrade is still "Become a woman" - should probably be "submit yourself" or "transform" or something like that. (also The succubus's dialogue references you "wanting a pussy" on the same page the narration talks about "your cunt".)
Thanks for the insight, as I said before it's a work in progress (I started working on it yesterday). I knew about the purity hypno stuff but I'm still looking for the right webm, I also know that purity hypno is shit name and will probaly change it.
Your suggestions for the endgame stuff are very good and I think I'll do exactly that. The whole pussy size/cum mechanic has been the more elusive part of it for me but I'm thinking of changing cum to "essence" (like in lilith's throne).
Overrall thanks for the feedback and I'll problably fix the stuff I've missed soon (I got a lot of uni work this month so no promisses).

Last edited:

neet1999

Feb 24, 2020
邓迪,帖子:9311769,成员:2909933 said:
感谢您的洞察力,正如我之前所说的,这是一项正在进行的工作(我昨天开始研究它)。我知道纯催眠的东西,但我仍在寻找合适的 webm,我也知道纯催眠是狗屎名字,可能会改变它。
你对残局的建议非常好,我想我会这样做的。整个猫的大小/暨技工对我来说是其中更难以捉摸的部分,但我正在考虑将暨改为“本质”(就像在莉莉丝的宝座中一样)。
总体感谢您的反馈,明天我可能会修复我错过的东西。
[/引用]
压缩ok?

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope Incubus Dreams will be continued by someone cause that game is really good and some of the html games here with gay incest content are abandoned only the families curse and young Marcus are the games that are active here

• Angry
Reactions: quiboune
Oct 1, 2020
Hello fellow perverts!

After way too long I have implemented the previously discussed fixes into my mod, big thanks to SunlessSpear for the constructive critiscism. Here's the .
Changelog is: Fixed wrong gender mentions in the gym shower scenes and in the toilet fatass scenes; Changed the "cum" mechanic into "essence"; made a few webm and picture changes (initial clothing, principal living room blowjob, sissy hypno and trans removal, healslut nudes).
Once again I'm open to constructive criticism and if anyone finds any passages that are still contradictory please let me know.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Hello fellow perverts!

After way too long I have implemented the previously discussed fixes into my mod, big thanks to SunlessSpear for the constructive critiscism. Here's the mega link.
Changelog is: Fixed wrong gender mentions in the gym shower scenes and in the toilet fatass scenes; Changed the "cum" mechanic into "essence"; made a few webm and picture changes (initial clothing, principal living room blowjob, sissy hypno and trans removal, healslut nudes).
Once again I'm open to constructive criticism and if anyone finds any passages that are still contradictory please let me know.
A huge improvement! It's much easier to buy into the mod's premise now, everything feels a lot more "natural," so to speak. A few notes:

-I haven't done a full playthrough yet, but all the replacement images and videos I've seen so far are excellent. I especially appreciate the altered starting clothes, oddly enough! Really helps sell the illusion.

-While I didn't find any overt references to the MC's penis, in the Cuck Girl's introduction (when you first meet her in school) there is a reference in the narration to the MC "jerking off". I'm really just over Cuck girl's entire storyline, so that'll be the extent of my investigations as far as that thread goes.

-Essence being your vaginal fluids is an interesting change, as you can no longer harvest it from the various cocks in the game, and there's now no longer any way to lose it via masturbating (which I like), and upgrades are now a threshold system (have this much to claim), rather than a purchase system (spend this much to claim) (which I also like). However, because there's no way to harvest it directly (that I've found) you just have to wait for it to go up in increments of 5 per day. As the end goal is 5000ml of essence, that means playing about 1000 in-game days to reach the ending. This also removes the main incentive to act like a slut in the game, which was harvesting cum - which was most of the entire point of a succubus, historically speaking. This isn't a good change, or a bad change overall, it's just kind of weird. (Getting to the ending was more of an excuse to stop playing rather than an actual satisfying conclusion to the "story", so not being able to reach it in a timely manner isn't entirely a negative.)

Overall, fantastic update - I can now recommend this mod without any caveats, asterisks, or footnotes.

Excellent job, fellow pervert.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I caught a reference to MC's dick, in the part after she spends the night with her father after fucking him, and goes to the bathroom bottomless. Somehow, despite having a puffy pussy, her dick got hard.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Hello fellow perverts!

After way too long I have implemented the previously discussed fixes into my mod, big thanks to SunlessSpear for the constructive critiscism. Here's the mega link.
Any intention of adding new content?

Mar 14, 2018
is apparently a new fix of the last version of the OG dev's game, to include all media locally.

Mar 14, 2018
Hello fellow perverts!

Here's some text lines that could maybe be changed, hopefully you can ctrl+f them:

----------------

Very first begin screen mentions tomboy a lot.

You frantically grab the sock off your foot and wrap your 9fat pussy.

Its completely smooth and tight, especially around her midriff. You jerk off to the way it jiggles when she walks.

You have a masculine face with quite a bit of ance. Your jaw is a squared and your eyebrows are a bit bushy.

You hate communal showers. Haven’t people heard of stalls? The idea of showering with a bunch of guys

You look down and notice your chest protudes a little further than before. You balls feel a little bit lighter.

Oct 1, 2020
Here's some text lines that could maybe be changed, hopefully you can ctrl+f them:

----------------

Very first begin screen mentions tomboy a lot.

You frantically grab the sock off your foot and wrap your 9fat pussy.

Its completely smooth and tight, especially around her midriff. You jerk off to the way it jiggles when she walks.

You have a masculine face with quite a bit of ance. Your jaw is a squared and your eyebrows are a bit bushy.

You hate communal showers. Haven’t people heard of stalls? The idea of showering with a bunch of guys

You look down and notice your chest protudes a little further than before. You balls feel a little bit lighter.
lol the pussysock is funny, but the tomboy stuff is intentional. my idea was that you start as a masculine ugly girl and get hotter with the upgrades. also I made this very fast and very lazy and have no intention of updating it anytime soon, but you're welcome to to some fixes if you want to.

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
This game is flawed but I love it. There are so many aspects of it that I enjoy. Really hope someone tries to finish it (3rd time's the charm?).

Also why do people who clearly don't enjoy sissy stuff play a sissy game? And then have the audacity to whine about it!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Troqu
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote