RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
The game is literally about turning yourself into a sissy, and eventually fully into a woman, (which ends the game) so obviously it won't be a game where you're the one doing any of the fucking.
This game litteraly gives you the option of increasing your dick size so someone might think that its actually going to be used.

Reactions: Gold Onyx

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
This game litteraly gives you the option of increasing your dick size so someone might think that its actually going to be used.
Sure, but you're still turning the rest of you feminine. Some people just happen to be into sissies with big dicks that they can't/don't use because they'd rather get fucked in their boipussy.

A big dick doesn't automatically make you an 'alpha', that comes from having the right personality. Having a big dick doesn't automatically mean you can satisfy a woman either. In most cases when a woman picks an 'alpha' (God I hate that alpha/beta bullshit) it's due to their personality, and how they take what they want. They're in control, which the bullied and small protagonist of this game clearly isn't. Sure you can make your dick bigger, but the other 99% of the game clearly shows that it's a sissification game. If you can't tell that from playing the game for 5 minutes, then I don't know what to tell you my friend.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I can't really get to the new content because it just never procs. I have every relationship except Jared max and have like 50,000 cum.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
the stare at ass folder is missing in the media folder of the game. making the mom ass now load. anyone have a download for the full media folder?

Apr 25, 2019
Sorry for being gone. Only just getting to sit down and respond to the thread. Attached is a hotfix with both the ui and the mom image added back into the game. Sorry again for messing up the images in the update. Ill be more careful in the next one.

when will the update come? :)
什么时候更新
he's still on holiday I believe
Yeah sorry I was away for the holidays and ive been working alot since ive been back. On top of this my college classes resume next week so updates wont be as frequent going forward. Next update should be out by the end of the month at the latest but im hoping to have it done sooner if i can.

How to cheat? :unsure:
Hit f-12 to open up the inspector. Click on the "console" tab. Type "SugarCube.State.variables" without the quotes to get a full list of the game variables and then you can modify values by adding a period and the name of the variable to the end of that command above plus and equals sign and a value.
Ex: SugarCube.State.variables.money = 9999
This would set your money to $9999 in game (although you won't be able to tell until you select an option to move to another passage so that the ui updates).

Im planning on adding a cheat thing built into the game by v0.2.0 to make this easier.

How can I progress Violet's quest line?
Anyone know how to progress Violet's quest?
Keep going to the anime club and talking to her. Eventually jared will show up, approach him. Then keep going to the anime club and eventually you'll have an option to wait outside the changing room. After a couple times of doing this youll max out violets route.

This game litteraly gives you the option of increasing your dick size
This feature is not in this version of the game. One of the reasons i removed it was to clear up this confusion since it served no purpose.

Just wondering, is the author changing the images/gifs so that they're actually trans/sissy rather than cis women?
ive said this before but while im not going out of my way to add just trans videos to the game, if i find some that fit a scene i will add them. I feel like looking only for trans scenes is gonna limit what i clips i have to work with and itll also take more time to find those clips. With the way im doing things atm i can write pretty much whatever and hope to find something thatll fit. this being said therell be more trans clips in future updates. ive already have a scene planned out with a clip but i cant say atm what update thatll be in. Maybe v0.1.4/5 id have to look at my update plans again and im just typing this up quickly while i have the time.

I can't really get to the new content because it just never procs. I have every relationship except Jared max and have like 50,000 cum.
Balancing is certainly a problem in the game. Its something ive been working on since picking this project up and its something im gonna have to keep on working on as it goes. Ill keep this in mind though for the next update. I already have some ideas in mind that should make the jared route easier to get through.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Sorry for being gone. Only just getting to sit down and respond to the thread. Attached is a hotfix with both the ui and the mom image added back into the game. Sorry again for messing up the images in the update. Ill be more careful in the next one.

Yeah sorry I was away for the holidays and ive been working alot since ive been back. On top of this my college classes resume next week so updates wont be as frequent going forward. Next update should be out by the end of the month at the latest but im hoping to have it done sooner if i can.

Hit f-12 to open up the inspector. Click on the "console" tab. Type "SugarCube.State.variables" without the quotes to get a full list of the game variables and then you can modify values by adding a period and the name of the variable to the end of that command above plus and equals sign and a value.
Ex: SugarCube.State.variables.money = 9999
This would set your money to $9999 in game (although you won't be able to tell until you select an option to move to another passage so that the ui updates).

Im planning on adding a cheat thing built into the game by v0.2.0 to make this easier.

Keep going to the anime club and talking to her. Eventually jared will show up, approach him. Then keep going to the anime club and eventually you'll have an option to wait outside the changing room. After a couple times of doing this youll max out violets route.

This feature is not in this version of the game. One of the reasons i removed it was to clear up this confusion since it served no purpose.

ive said this before but while im not going out of my way to add just trans videos to the game, if i find some that fit a scene i will add them. I feel like looking only for trans scenes is gonna limit what i clips i have to work with and itll also take more time to find those clips. With the way im doing things atm i can write pretty much whatever and hope to find something thatll fit. this being said therell be more trans clips in future updates. ive already have a scene planned out with a clip but i cant say atm what update thatll be in. Maybe v0.1.4/5 id have to look at my update plans again and im just typing this up quickly while i have the time.

Balancing is certainly a problem in the game. Its something ive been working on since picking this project up and its something im gonna have to keep on working on as it goes. Ill keep this in mind though for the next update. I already have some ideas in mind that should make the jared route easier to get through.
take your time and focus on them studies bruh, I don't think anyone is gunna hold you to a high standard since I imagine most of us are just happy anyone is working on it again to begin with

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Didn't the original Succubus Dream have the game end when you became a full woman? Or something like that.

Can we have Female PoV het sex in this one, is what I'm asking.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There seems to be a broken video when MC takes Jared in their bedroom. This is probably related to the new path.

Apr 25, 2019
There seems to be a broken video when MC takes Jared in their bedroom. This is probably related to the new path.
Yeah i somehow messed up the last update and so ill be reincluding the videos back in with the next update hopefully on sunday. For now though download the update version here, that has all the videos in it.

Meant to copy the new videos to a separate folder for an update version and accidentally ended up moving them instead leading to all these issues

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote