Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I have gotten the comply event at school and gotten the new ending to the home event with Jared like dozens of times but I still don't have the max relationship.

Apr 25, 2019
Speaking of the update its probably gonna be a bit delayed. The big change coming with the next update is implementing a new tips system that players can see through the relationships thing in their bedroom and its just been taking a lot longer to develop and test then i originally had planned and on top of this while im going back through every route to make this ive been making small tweaks here and there so its just going to take more time

I have gotten the comply event at school and gotten the new ending to the home event with Jared like dozens of times but I still don't have the max relationship.
After getting the bathroom scene you should now be able to take Jared up to your bedroom instead of doing the usual downstairs scene. Taking him upstairs is how you max the route.

I just checked and the code to max out your relationship is in there so let me know if you're already doing this and if theres just something else going horribly wrong.
(Also as an added tip theres also a bonus scene you can access after maxing out the relationship if you keep bringing him upstairs to your room a couple times)

Apr 25, 2019
What kind of changes should we expect?
Alot of it is small stuff that i wont type all out here as theyre mostly very very minor tweaks and fixes but the two biggest ones that people have been asking/complaining about coming in this next update are streamlining some story elements that required you to repeat things to advance routes without really much rhyme or reason why (hopefully reducing grind) and adding more options so that when youre confronted by Jared after school you can do more than just run away to your dads house or try and seduce him

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Alot of it is small stuff that i wont type all out here as theyre mostly very very minor tweaks and fixes but the two biggest ones that people have been asking/complaining about coming in this next update are streamlining some story elements that required you to repeat things to advance routes without really much rhyme or reason why (hopefully reducing grind) and adding more options so that when youre confronted by Jared after school you can do more than just run away to your dads house or try and seduce him
Would you consider adding a way to turn the tables on the bully that robs MC? More like a domme side to the MC?

Apr 25, 2019
Would you consider adding a way to turn the tables on the bully that robs MC? More like a domme side to the MC?
I wouldnt be against adding some dom mc stuff but i think it would have to be further down the line as a late game scene when the mc is further along their sissification route. Wont be in the game before v0.2.0 but maybe at a later point

Reactions: Sorter

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Speaking of the update its probably gonna be a bit delayed. The big change coming with the next update is implementing a new tips system that players can see through the relationships thing in their bedroom and its just been taking a lot longer to develop and test then i originally had planned and on top of this while im going back through every route to make this ive been making small tweaks here and there so its just going to take more time

After getting the bathroom scene you should now be able to take Jared up to your bedroom instead of doing the usual downstairs scene. Taking him upstairs is how you max the route.

I just checked and the code to max out your relationship is in there so let me know if you're already doing this and if theres just something else going horribly wrong.
(Also as an added tip theres also a bonus scene you can access after maxing out the relationship if you keep bringing him upstairs to your room a couple times)
There is no option to go to bedroom it is just the same options as before. Edit: nevermind on the like 500th time the option showed up. I have 98,293 cum no idea how many days in game. Took waaaaaay too long.

Apr 25, 2019
There is no option to go to bedroom it is just the same options as before. Edit: nevermind on the like 500th time the option showed up. I have 98,293 cum no idea how many days in game. Took waaaaaay too long.
Im just checking the forums one last time before i gotta stop working on this for the day and go do some other stuff but wanted to say that i made a note of this and ill try looking into this first the next time i sit down to work on the game. Ill make sure to look into/fix this before the next update
Thanks again for bringing this up

james2497

Aug 11, 2021
I think alot of videos could be added. I liked the videos (and added story from) I think this version where there was videos and story about sharing cock sucking with your mom at the glory hole.

I also think an amazing feature would be to play unlocked videos in a set order so that we know when we have seen all the videos possible and stop repeating the event.

Apr 25, 2019
I think alot of videos could be added. I liked the videos (and added story from) I think this version where there was videos and story about sharing cock sucking with your mom at the glory hole.
Ive talked about this before but in short the only reason im a bit hesitant to be taking scenes and clips directly from that fan version of the game is because with the base game that i ported and have been building on top of the original dev explicitly said on tfgames that they were open to someone else picking up the pieces and finishing the game and i havent gotten the same sort of clearence from the dev(s) of that version so for the time being im not going be adding anything from that version of the game.

I also think an amazing feature would be to play unlocked videos in a set order so that we know when we have seen all the videos possible and stop repeating the event.
A gallery feature is something ive thought about adding at some point or another i just dont have an exact time frame for when that will be if ever so no word on that just yet

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Ive talked about this before but in short the only reason im a bit hesitant to be taking scenes and clips directly from that fan version of the game is because with the base game that i ported and have been building on top of the original dev explicitly said on tfgames that they were open to someone else picking up the pieces and finishing the game and i havent gotten the same sort of clearence from the dev(s) of that version so for the time being im not going be adding anything from that version of the game.
With that said, all of the alternative versions are using the same base version to build theirs on, so technically there is nothing wrong with you using any other version's material. There is nothing new under the sun and it's dumb to reinvent the wheel. Just do it!

Apr 25, 2019
I would like to ask, when will the game be updated?
The next update is taking alot longer to develop and test than i originally thought it would so i dont have an exact date in mind (cause im working on the game between working and school). Original plan was end of january and while i dont want to keep pushing the date back atm my new goal is by mid february.
That all being said though i updated the game on the main post of this forum a few days back with a version that has all the video problems fixed but since nothing about the game changed i didnt say anything (it was really just to stop new people from not being able to try out the game).

This next update wont add much content though, its adding a tips feature which should help reduce the grind and confusion people have with complete routes. Its taking so long though because while im going through the game to add this im also trying to do some tweaks and balancing as well (see here for a bit more detail on what that means). As you might be able to imagine though this means ive been playing large parts of the game a couple times for every route tips/guideline thing thats gonna be in the next update so time has been the biggest issue.

To give you all something to look forward to though, next mini update after this will either be an expansion to the violet & jared route or the principal route or it will start a mini side route with the biscord people. Havent decided which one though. Ill probably put it to a poll once this next update comes out.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The next update is taking alot longer to develop and test than i originally thought it would so i dont have an exact date in mind (cause im working on the game between working and school). Original plan was end of january and while i dont want to keep pushing the date back atm my new goal is by mid february.
That all being said though i updated the game on the main post of this forum a few days back with a version that has all the video problems fixed but since nothing about the game changed i didnt say anything (it was really just to stop new people from not being able to try out the game).

This next update wont add much content though, its adding a tips feature which should help reduce the grind and confusion people have with complete routes. Its taking so long though because while im going through the game to add this im also trying to do some tweaks and balancing as well (see here for a bit more detail on what that means). As you might be able to imagine though this means ive been playing large parts of the game a couple times for every route tips/guideline thing thats gonna be in the next update so time has been the biggest issue.

To give you all something to look forward to though, next mini update after this will either be an expansion to the violet & jared route or the principal route or it will start a mini side route with the biscord people. Havent decided which one though. Ill probably put it to a poll once this next update comes out.
Which biscord ppl?

Apr 25, 2019
Which biscord ppl?
The biscord people are those people u interact with at your dads house when you pretend to be a girl while playing video games. Theres a scene you can get where if u choose the suck dildo option there your dad will walk in on you and then after that one of the biscord people who were watching will give you some money. Basically the idea is to build off of that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote