chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
yah i snickered at that too but seriously you really should change it to male protagonist, it a miracle this topic didnt blow up like the amorous one

killerguy69

Apr 10, 2018
When I open the html file it doesn't show the pictures, is anybody having this problem and how can i fix this?

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
I'm not even complaining about the gameplay,just the fact that a clearly unfinished version is set as completed when it clearly is not.
I haven't seen it set as completed anywhere by the actual author. Pretty sure OP just misinterpreted "0.3.5 Final".

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Would be a great game if it were more like The Company where you can change back and forth between bodies and actually go more dom/stud, more sub/bimbo, or more full on futa/shem. Instead it's just a one way ticket of getting sissified and feminized. It appears that there's literally no action you can take that doesn't shift your orientation more to liking men. But yeah, the basic idea and content is pretty good.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Would be a great game if it were more like The Company where you can change back and forth between bodies and actually go more dom/stud, more sub/bimbo, or more full on futa/shem. Instead it's just a one way ticket of getting sissified and feminized. It appears that there's literally no action you can take that doesn't shift your orientation more to liking men. But yeah, the basic idea and content is pretty good.
It's a shame how much wasted potential there is in these games when they are pretty much locked and build for one specific thing instead of trying to go for little more without going full retard and trying to add every single thing

But it's still better to have one thing done right than having clusterfuck of many things :)

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes